Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Was Jesus Normal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Normal? (1787 Views)

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Normal? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Xtians would have you believe that jesus was a normal man doing extraordinary things but just how normal was this jesus?
Was he physically constituted like the rest of us, with cells that rejuvenate? Was he circumcised like the rest of his mates? why?
Did he fart? Did it smell?
Did he have early morning hardons?
As a teenager, did he ogle at the jewish babes?
All these things are what we normal humans do. Did jesus do them?

7 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Xtians would have you believe that jesus was a normal man doing extraordinary things but just how normal was this jesus?
Was he physically constituted like the rest of us, with cells that rejuvenate? Was he circumcised like the rest of his mates? why?
Did he fart? Did it smell?
Did he have early morning hardons?
As a teenager, did he ogle at the jewish babes?
All these things are what we normal humans do. Did jesus do them?
I often asked similar questions when I was an atheist, Good questions though, especially the one with the early morning hard on,
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: I often asked similar questions when I was an atheist, Good questions though, especially the one with the early morning hard on,

So now that you are no longer an atheist, do you have any answers?

4 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
The following text comes from Clement of Alexandria , Stromateis 3. 59. 3. :

β€œHe was continent, enduring all things. Jesus digested divinity ; he ate and drank in a special way , without excreting his solids . He had such a great capacity for continence that the nourishment within him was not corrupted , for he did not experience corruption . ”
attributed to Valentinus : Jesus ’ Digestive System: Epistle to
Agathapous , writtern before 216 CE.

If Jizz-us didn't poo, where did we get Holy Poo from-- the Holy Spirit?

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

So now that you are no longer an atheist, do you have any answers?
jesus if he trully existed was a regular human being like me and you,
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
That is less important to us because all human being go to toilet,even Jesus said that what pases through the mouth goes out of the belly,Jesus did not have urge for sin because he was conceive by the power of holy spirit hence he did not have sin in him
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by larrymoore(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
He was or is human being, with complete human nature.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rayhut: Jesus did not have urge for sin because he was conceive by the power of holy spirit hence he did not have sin in him
So he never had an erection? In which case his d1ck was useless.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rayhut: Jesus did not have urge for sin because he was conceive by the power of holy spirit hence he did not have sin in him
So he never had an erect1on? In which case his d1ck was useless.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: jesus if he trully existed was a regular human being like me and you,
Are you in anyway implying the possibility of his nonexistence?
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Beretta92: Are you in anyway implying the possibility of his nonexistence?
I am, there's a strong possibility that the jesus did not exist, the one you call jesus is who the jews referred to as yeshua ben yosef, (joshua son of joseph) and this yeshua did not claim to be of divine birth, it's a long story anyway, and it's the white man's story,

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Kendzyma(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: I am, there's a strong possibility that the jesus did not exist, the one you call jesus is who the jews referred to as yeshua ben yosef, (joshua son of joseph) and this yeshua did not claim to be of divine birth, it's a long story anyway, and it's the white man's story,
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Kendzyma(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: I am, there's a strong possibility that the jesus did not exist, the one you call jesus is who the jews referred to as yeshua ben yosef, (joshua son of joseph) and this yeshua did not claim to be of divine birth, it's a long story anyway, and it's the white man's story,
now i no u ar confused...stop sitin on d fence

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
What?! I thought you became a Christian. Weren't you the guy seeing visions for wizkid and all that stuff,huh? Ain't a Christian no more already?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kendzyma: now i no u ar confused...stop sitin on d fence
He seems confused... I'm wondering.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Beretta92: What?! I thought you became a Christian. Weren't you the guy seeing visions for wizkid and all that stuff,huh? Ain't a Christian no more already?
lol, Good to know some folks still remember me, I lost faith in christianity, but that does not mean the visions I saw were false, I believe strongly in God, but I do not believe that God favors one religion or form of worship more than others, we are all equal in the sight of God, the problem with mankind is we seem to think we know God too much, and that's wrong.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Beretta92: He seems confused... I'm wondering.
nahh, I'm not confused, I'm just better informed,
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: lol, Good to know some folks still remember me, I lost faith in christianity, but that does not mean the visions I saw were false, I believe strongly in God, but I do not believe that God favors one religion or form of worship more than others, we are all equal in the sight of God, the problem with mankind is we seem to think we know God too much, and that's wrong.
Can't say I'd be surprised if you regain faith in Christianity pretty soon again... hehehe.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by sylve11: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
oh! What a thread!? cool
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Beretta92: Can't say I'd be surprised if you regain faith in Christianity pretty soon again... hehehe.
I don't care much about christianity these days, because in the coming years christianity will fall.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by sylve11: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: I don't care much about christianity these days, because in the coming years christianity will fall.

My warri bro, so which one will stand in d coming years? cool

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
sylve11:

My warri bro, so which one will stand in d coming years? cool
hailings bros, the truth is over the years of man's existence, countless religions have come and gone and christianity will be no exception, christianity will fall because the white men who brought it to us no longer believe in it, today we have gay english bishops and lesbian bishops, do you think pastor ayo or pastor adeboye know bible reach all thes people? In the western world today many of them don't go to church as they see the church as part of an old way of life that's fast fading away giving the advancements in science, the white man does not believe in the jesus myth it brought to us in Africa, God is not jesus, don't get God confused with a jew. God is our creator, jesus is a creation of the white man.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 5:38am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: lol, Good to know some folks still remember me, I lost faith in christianity, but that does not mean the visions I saw were false, I believe strongly in God, but I do not believe that God favors one religion or form of worship more than others, we are all equal in the sight of God, the problem with mankind is we seem to think we know God too much, and that's wrong.
you are realy confused, you're like the op who claim to be christian today and devil worshipers tomorrow. during the time you claim you had the vision on wizkid and other celebrity, you are a christian and now you claim you don't believe in christianity, this mean the vision is fake.God dos not recognise religion, he want us to have a father and son relationship with us IF JESUS HAD NOT BEEN BORN OF THE NATURE OF GOD, THEN MANKIND HAD NO HOPE TO ADOPT THE FORM OF GODLINESS.
DO YOU REALY THINK GOD CANNOT HAVE A SON?
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by sylve11: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: hailings bros, the truth is over the years of man's existence, countless religions have come and gone and christianity will be no exception, christianity will fall because the white men who brought it to us no longer believe in it, today we have gay english bishops and lesbian bishops, do you think pastor ayo or pastor adeboye know bible reach all thes people? In the western world today many of them don't go to church as they see the church as part of an old way of life that's fast fading away giving the advancements in science, the white man does not believe in the jesus myth it brought to us in Africa, God is not jesus, don't get God confused with a jew. God is our creator, jesus is a creation of the white man.

Oboy, the truth still remain and i keep on telling ppl thatt, since we werent there, the story would be so difficult to believe if u trace it deep down. Anyway, i still believe that doing the will of the Almighty God is by far the best.
But hey Boloino, why is it that when ppl decree in the name of Jesus somethings r come to be.....? cool
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2014
sylve11:

Oboy, the truth still remain and i keep on telling ppl thatt, since we werent there, the story would be so difficult to believe if u trace it deep down. Anyway, i still believe that doing the will of the Almighty God is by far the best.
But hey Boloino, why is it that when ppl decree in the name of Jesus somethings r come to be.....? cool
God answers prayers, it's the heart of the one who calls the name that matters, it's not about the name that is being called, and also take note that there are muslims who experience miracles, budhists also experience miracles, when they call their various sacred names, what matters is the heart of the one who is praying, God knows you mean to call him when you shout jesus, according to the bible, Jesus never told anybody to pray in his name, jesus was a wise prophet who knew that all powers on heaven and on earth belongs to God,

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by sylve11: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: God answers prayers, it's the heart of the one who calls the name that matters, it's not about the name that is being called, and also take note that there are muslims who experience miracles, budhists also experience miracles, when they call their various sacred names, what matters is the heart of the one who is praying, God knows you mean to call him when you shout jesus, according to the bible, Jesus never told anybody to pray in his name, jesus was a wise prophet who knew that all powers on heaven and on earth belongs to God,

Interesting! I knw miracle happens across all religions......bt if christianity wud eventually fade away, then am sure it's going to be in dis our generation. What's ur take on reincarnation?

@ op, u r damn funny. cool

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: you are realy confused, you're like the op who claim to be christian today and devil worshipers tomorrow. during the time you claim you had the vision on wizkid and other celebrity, you are a christian and now you claim you don't believe in christianity, this mean the vision is fake.God dos not recognise religion, he want us to have a father and son relationship with us IF JESUS HAD NOT BEEN BORN OF THE NATURE OF GOD, THEN MANKIND HAD NO HOPE TO ADOPT THE FORM OF GODLINESS.
DO YOU REALY THINK GOD CANNOT HAVE A SON?
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: God answers prayers, it's the heart of the one who calls the name that matters, it's not about the name that is being called, and also take note that there are muslims who experience miracles, budhists also experience miracles, when they call their various sacred names, what matters is the heart of the one who is praying, God knows you mean to call him when you shout jesus, according to the bible, Jesus never told anybody to pray in his name, jesus was a wise prophet who knew that all powers on heaven and on earth belongs to God,
there is one mediator between God and man , jesus, what dos this mean? What ever you ask the father thro my name, it shall been giving to you, what dos it sound like? Even the disciple and apostle cast out demon in the name of jesus, i'v seen a muslim lady called jesus in her dream, uptill today the demon did not disturb her again, even the apostle cast out demon in the name of jesus. YOU NEED JESUS.

The op is confuse as you are. Jesus was sinless, isaiah say , no fault was found in his mouth, you talk about fart, am sure most of you guys have never seen your mom or dad fart before, [at lest most] the question of chasing women, like I saidm he was sinless so jesus did non of all this rubbish.

From genesis to revelation, satan look for fault to frame God, God said"let there be light" satan said "has God said" in the new testament God said "this is my beloved son" satan said to jesus "if you are the son of God" this is a battle against God, God has already judge satan, BOLAINO AM NOT ANGRY AT YOU, BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, YOU ARE SOOOO CONFUSED.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2014
sylve11:

Interesting! I knw miracle happens across all religions......bt if christianity wud eventually fade away, then am sure it's going to be in dis our generation. What's ur take on reincarnation?

christianity will fade on earth and continue in heaven,
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
sylve11:

my good man, re-incarnation is real, our fore fathers believed in it, and remember that with christianity came the slave trade, as the slave traders were using missionaries as fronts, so then when they were telling you that jesus is the way, they were taking your brothers down the way to ships named "jesus saves" to europe and America for slavery, is that the kind of religion one should take seriously, christianity is like every other religion, it's effective for controlling the mass majority of people.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: christianity will fade on earth and continue in heaven,
Christianity is the white man's religion, the white man has made you believe that what your fore fathers believed in was rubbish that theirs is better,
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: there is one mediator between God and man , jesus, what dos this mean? What ever you ask the father thro my name, it shall been giving to you, what dos it sound like? Even the disciple and apostle cast out demon in the name of jesus, i'v seen a muslim lady called jesus in her dream, uptill today the demon did not disturb her again, even the apostle cast out demon in the name of jesus. YOU NEED JESUS.

The op is confuse as you are. Jesus was sinless, isaiah say , no fault was found in his mouth, you talk about fart, am sure most of you guys have never seen your mom or dad fart before, [at lest most] the question of chasing women, like I saidm he was sinless so jesus did non of all this rubbish.

From genesis to revelation, satan look for fault to frame God, God said"let there be light" satan said "has God said" in the new testament God said "this is my beloved son" satan said to jesus "if you are the son of God" this is a battle against God, God has already judge satan, BOLAINO AM NOT ANGRY AT YOU, BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, YOU ARE SOOOO CONFUSED.

you are the one that sounds confused with this ballderash you wrote here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. / We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.