Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Was Jesus Normal? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Normal? (1788 Views)

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: Christianity is the white man's religion, the white man has made you believe that what your fore fathers believed in was rubbish that theirs is better,
christianity white man religion? That is what you here'sd on internet, nairaland precisely, but you see, jesus keep reaveling himself to us, on many occasion, am a living example.DO YOU REALY THINK GOD WILL SUPPORT THE IDEA OF RELIGION? WHEN GOD CREATE MAN , DID HE ASK US TO BELONG TO RELIGION GROUP? Religion is man idea, you cannot decide for God, never.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

you are the one that sounds confused with this ballderash you wrote here.
between me and you, who is confused? Tomorrow christian, a little longer satanist later athiest, remain muslim.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: christianity white man religion? That is what you here'sd on internet, nairaland precisely, but you see, jesus keep reaveling himself to us, on many occasion, am a living example.DO YOU REALY THINK GOD WILL SUPPORT THE IDEA OF RELIGION? WHEN GOD CREATE MAN , DID HE ASK US TO BELONG TO RELIGION GROUP? Religion is man idea, you cannot decide for God, never.
jesus saves. I agree, ebola is real, it's killing people, can you cure ebola in the name of jesus?
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: jesus saves. I agree, ebola is real, it's killing people, can you cure ebola in the name of jesus?
sorry for asking this silly question, you can't cure someone of ebola in the name of jesus.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: jesus was a wise prophet who knew that all powers on heaven and on earth belongs to God,
But you just said he's a creation of the white man.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: jesus saves. I agree, ebola is real, it's killing people, can you cure ebola in the name of jesus?
am a christian, I believe in the mighty work of christ, to cure ebola is not my problem but the affected person, when jesus heal the blind, he said, BE IT UNTO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH,if the blind man did not have faith, he could'nt have get healed, as an ebola patience if you do not have faith,do you think you will be healed? Thank you.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: am a christian, I believe in the mighty work of christ, to cure ebola is not my problem but the affected person, when jesus heal the blind, he said, BE IT UNTO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH,if the blind man did not have faith, he could'nt have get healed, as an ebola patience if you do not have faith,do you think you will be healed? Thank you.

so your jesus only does selective healing? Impossible for him to heal the faithless.
And he calls himself omnipotent?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: sorry for asking this silly question, you can't cure someone of ebola in the name of jesus.
canalminded man, you do not no what you are sayin, I would'nt av reply you if I see this coment before, I would have leave you to wonder in your delution, let it slay you step by step.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Beretta92: But you just said he's a creation of the white man.
according to the bible,
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2014
malvisguy212: canalminded man, you do not no what you are sayin, I would'nt av reply you if I see this coment before, I would have leave you to wonder in your delution, let it slay you step by step.
my faith is in God not jesus.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

so your jesus only does selective healing? Impossible for him to heal the faithless.
And he calls himself omnipotent?
you ask for miracle and you do not get it, why? Because you do not have faith, why you don't have faith? Because you are sinner, isaiah say" God hate sin,god cannot behold sin"it is sin that stop your miracle. Foolish satan .
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: my faith is in God not jesus.
let me point you confusion here.

Bible say jesus is the word of God, right? ok now you believe in God but not his word jesus, is like a man tellin God, "God I know you are good and you want to save me and that satan is a bad man, but God I know how to save myself, I don't need your help"

let me advice you, remain in your athiesm until you are sure of your self, don't be lukewarm. Thank you.
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: according to the bible,
can you quote the verse were it said christianity is a white man religion? You want to frame the Word of God? You are a satanist?
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by sylve11: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2014
bolaiino, wht is ur take on 'the world is coming to an end'. ur views. cool
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: lol, Good to know some folks still remember me, I lost faith in christianity, but that does not mean the visions I saw were false, I believe strongly in God, but I do not believe that God favors one religion or form of worship more than others, we are all equal in the sight of God, the problem with mankind is we seem to think we know God too much, and that's wrong.
lol grin so your're dat nigga..
Fake vision grin
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Arcsniper: lol grin so your're dat nigga..
Fake vision grin
yeah right,

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Normal? by Liamm(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2014
bolaino: I don't care much about christianity these days, because in the coming years christianity will fall.
you saw it in your vision?
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by bolaino(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Liamm: you saw it in your vision?
Do you really want to know, my Good man?
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by IbnuUche(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2014
malvisguy212: you are realy confused, you're like the op who claim to be christian today and devil worshipers tomorrow. during the time you claim you had the vision on wizkid and other celebrity, you are a christian and now you claim you don't believe in christianity, this mean the vision is fake.God dos not recognise religion, he want us to have a father and son relationship with us IF JESUS HAD NOT BEEN BORN OF THE NATURE OF GOD, THEN MANKIND HAD NO HOPE TO ADOPT THE FORM OF GODLINESS.
DO YOU REALY THINK GOD CANNOT HAVE A SON?
capital YES!!! He beget not nor was he begotten. exalted be GOD on such baseless attribute to him, none comparable to him .
Re: Was Jesus Normal? by malvisguy212: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
IbnuUche: capital YES!!! He beget not nor was he begotten. exalted be GOD on such baseless attribute to him, none comparable to him .
you are a muslim, I don't expect you to understand the relationship God has with his children, a man born of the spirit of God, who will be his father?it either he is God or the son of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult / Churches are like MiniSchools / Why I Do Not Mourn The Death Of Paul Yonggi Cho By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.