Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports (93437 Views)

Bayelsa Election Live Reports: APC And PDP Supporters Stealing Balot Boxes / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Owoplenty(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
O man! You guys wanna know everything? Ok let me throw my opele.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by drimpeccable(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
It's really going to be a clash of the titans as the two main contenders are no pushovers. They both have a cult like following. May the best man win!

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
drimpeccable: It's really going to be a clash of the titans as the two main contenders are no pushovers. They both have a cult like following. May the best man win!

aregbesola is gonna win dis,I do not like him though,he looks and sounds like a religious bigot

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Kaleni(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is Kaleni, I would be reporting from Fiwasaye ward 14 in Osogbo local government. Although I just arrived into my ward this morning all the way from kwara. But with the survey I'v done since I came, the atmosphere within my ward was generally cooled and calmed! So stay tune, I would be breaking the news as it happening here!!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by popplm(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
onyxo76: which part of ife has heavy traffic i'm on oau campus and everyone seems to be on their way home now
study the date and time of every report before you quote it...as at the time of that report there was a heavy traffic at iremo road, oja tuntun to sabo and more street...also met same traffic at lagere and mayfair.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by yinparc: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
ShehuAba: The Intriguing Politics of Ede:

On Saturday, Ede is going to be one of the towns which we are to expect a very tricky and intriguing results.
This is largely due to the fact that the PDP candidate's deputy is from this town and also very influential. more so, Senator Isiaka Adeleke who's an APC stalwart and really has massive supporters is also from here.
Actually, Ede used to be a pre dominant PDP town largely due to the influence of the Asiwaju Adeleke who's respected in the town and held in high esteem due to his political prowess and influence he has.
He was the first executive governor of osun state and he really did much for the people, such that he has endeared the people to him. The love for Adeleke can be likened to that of saraki in Ilorin politics. His departure to APC after a painful exit from the PDP will really enable many people from the town vote for his party.
Adejare Bello on the other hand who incidentally is the Oluomo of Ede and PDP's deputy guber candidate can also not be under estimated. Though a political son of Adeleke and also a beneficiary of his philanthropy. He's coming at the heels of some Ede indigenes who will vote out of sympathy for the fact that one of their sons will soon emerge as the deputy Governor of the state.
From a personal perspective, APC will conveniently win in Ede no matter how small it is. In percentage I give APC 70, to PDP's 30 percent.
Welldone bros.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by lakeside025(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
sean079:

Baba re agbe. Omo obokun I rep Abiola avenue all d way to igbaye ajeri. Well done bro

Iya re ati leyin, I'm reporting from ilesha local govnt road nd everyone is chillin' with the incumbent slongan
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Electronzeez(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
I like to make this uttering to the folks in osun state, what neccessary preventive measure is INEC taken to further curtail the spread of ebola in osun state.
You will agree with me at a particular polling unit, voters are to thumb print on the same inkpad,cant ebola be spread that way??.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by yorke1: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
drimpeccable: It's really going to be a clash of the titans as the two main contenders are no pushovers. They both have a cult like following. May the best man win!

And the best man is Senator Iyiola Omisore

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by chamboy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jonathan and his soldiers
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Ayire(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
ayire reporting from ife east local govt, ife ife, early hours of today there has been distribution of rice and money by apc gubernatorial candidate (not in person), I no some one that benefited, I guess they want to round up in frenzy pace, major roads Ar been blocked right now, round about in ife ife is locked down and police are everywia . 10 vehicle convoys

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by NeuroBoss(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Neuroboss reporting from Ikoyi, Ilesa West Local Government. The six Ijesa LGAs namely; Ilesa West, Ilesa East, Atakunmosa East, Atakunmosa West, Ori-ade and Obokun are for our son Rauf Aregbesola.
Omisore is believed to have had a hand in the killing of our iconic son, Chief Ajibola Ige, the Cicero of our time. Sleep on, great legal luminary!

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by onyxo76(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
popplm: study the date and time of every report before you quote it...as at the time of that report there was a heavy traffic at iremo road, oja tuntun to sabo and more street...also met same traffic at lagere and mayfair.
ok sir, but re-read my post, i wanted to know whats happening so that i can look for alternative way to get home

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Oluseunban(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
I'm seun reporting live frm Irepodun Local Govt Area, Ilobu/Erin Osun. The atmoshpere here is cool signifying the people are ready to cast there vote.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
I am in Ilesa in right now. The atmosphere is serene and peaceful. No cause for alarm, the security people are friendly and barring any last minute order from above they won't pose any problem tomorrow
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by yomexp(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
following...

ShehuAba kindly create a space in the front page (of this thread) where we can ve a summary and updates of results as they come in thanks
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Benez: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Just passing

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Live from Ikire!

Saw some people moving around with 5kg bag of rice, I saw umbrella logo inscribed on it.

The whole town is Tranquil, but the soldiers are somehow harsh on Okada riders
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by PaulJohn1: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ayire: ayire reporting from ife east local govt, ife ife, early hours of today there has been distribution of rice and money by apc gubernatorial candidate (not in person), I no some one that benefited, I guess they want to round up in frenzy pace, major roads Ar been blocked right now, round about in ife ife is locked down and police are everywia . 10 vehicle convoys

I thought it was only the PDP guys that were sharing stuffs. I also learnt that the LP candidate also shared cash yesterday, here in Oshogbo. It's saddening that politics here is not based on performance, ideology and candidates' record.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by cypha101: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
ShehuAba: The Intriguing Politics of Ede:

On Saturday, Ede is going to be one of the towns which we are to expect a very tricky and intriguing results.
This is largely due to the fact that the PDP candidate's deputy is from this town and also very influential. more so, Senator Isiaka Adeleke who's an APC stalwart and really has massive supporters is also from here.
Actually, Ede used to be a pre dominant PDP town largely due to the influence of the Asiwaju Adeleke who's respected in the town and held in high esteem due to his political prowess and influence he has.
He was the first executive governor of osun state and he really did much for the people, such that he has endeared the people to him. The love for Adeleke can be likened to that of saraki in Ilorin politics. His departure to APC after a painful exit from the PDP will really enable many people from the town vote for his party.
Adejare Bello on the other hand who incidentally is the Oluomo of Ede and PDP's deputy guber candidate can also not be under estimated. Though a political son of Adeleke and also a beneficiary of his philanthropy. He's coming at the heels of some Ede indigenes who will vote out of sympathy for the fact that one of their sons will soon emerge as the deputy Governor of the state.
From a personal perspective, APC will conveniently win in Ede no matter how small it is. In percentage I give APC 70, to PDP's 30 percent.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by PaulJohn1: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Neyoor: Live from Ikire!

Saw some people moving around with 5kg bag of rice, I saw umbrella logo inscribed on it.

The whole town is Tranquil, but the soldiers are somehow harsh to the Okada riders

Did they drop their voters card to get the bag of rice?
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: aregbesola is gonna win dis,I do not like him though,he looks and sounds like a religious bigot
The fact that you can type on your phone doesn't mean you are informed. Aregbesola is currently building N2 billion conference centre for Christians in Osun state. But to an average informed mind like yours, any Muslims that dresses like one looks like a bigot and terrorist. How does a terrorist sound, May be I can learn something from you.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by babawalexy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
INEC officials caught moving sensitive materials in Osun State>>>http://babawalexy..com/2014/08/photos-inec-officials-caught-moving.html
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
anonimi:

and can we add also Adedibu in Ibadan
All of them na amala politics of stomach infrastructure i.e. STEAL the people's allocation and dash them some crumbs regularly rather than EDUCATE them and create environment for MEANINGFUL employment & value creation. sad

It will be interesting to see the CONDITIONS of public schools, health clinics and general hospital in Ede angry
Why do we allow ourselves to be MUMUs so easily shocked angry

Oga from your post. You've shown that you are not from Ede.
But for the avoidance of doubt, what I want you to understand from my post is that, Adeleke is a very influential politician in Ede.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Did they drop their voters card to get the bag of rice?
U don't have to drop ur PVC, here in Ife; d bag of rice is exchanged for the card's barcode, phone no and d voters name.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
I am interested because whoever that emerges the governor is going to lead me for one gOod year. I am going to serve my papa land there(Osun) therefore, I want the best person to win. Please, good people of Osun try to vote the credible person. Don't let anyone catch u with their bait. You are bigger than rice and that token they are sharing. #osundecide

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by FKBZ: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
babawalexy: INEC officials caught moving sensitive materials in Osun State>>>http://babawalexy..com/2014/08/photos-inec-officials-caught-moving.html

how true is this read it on anoda blog.

also this morning someone on twitter layed down all the rigging plan of the umbrella party and it was retweeted by scarface u can verify.

osun people vote with your head and not your mouth.

we need a revolution in this country.

rigging cant take place with the advent of social media if we are keen on it.

one thing we should all know the govt of today hate bad publicity.

so if they intend to rig we shall give them that publicity in full dose.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by gen2briz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Am loving this thread
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
PDP and APC are still sharing rice, noodles, table salt. They are just trying to out do each other. Sharing of money for mobilisation is still going on (mostly PDP) because they need to hijack APC voters. While both parties will share money after election to those who vote for them. No sentiment.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Afo1k: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by TIDDOLL(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Don run commot skul!!!....incase dem start there wahala post-election...make person no go take BAJINATU for head!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.