Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? (2336 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by otijah(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Ograke:
That's just it.

There are more than enough beautiful,smart and well-mannered single girls in the world.

I don't fathom why he's hell-bent on winning over the heart of a girl already in a relationship.

@Op.

Why must you sabotage other's relationship just because of your own selfish desire?

How would you feel if you were the boyfriend of the girl in question?

That one nuthead is pestering your girl with romantic advances fully aware she's in a serious relationship with you?
ok ooo. am just getting negative ans
Re: How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship? by great289(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2014
otijah: i need details on that formation pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? / Which Of These Embarrassing Moments Have You Had / Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.