Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) (32696 Views)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by caniva(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2014
undecided Hhmmm! I dey suspect Dangote & other salt dealers for this propaganda. Pls. abeg did they mention the brand of salt? i.e Anapuna, Dangote, Mama spice, Re-bags, e.t.c? Anyway sha, i'll do it, afterall Salt with water no dey kill. Or make i even go Bar-BEACH go swim.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2014
chyndorek: The news is all over Ebonyi state. i have recieved scores of call before 4am all about bathing salt water this morning and no bathing for the rest of the day.
you no also hear say make u drink salt+water solution?

grin they no even give you full gist.
I wish I had left my phone switched off all night.
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by THUNDER4real(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Pandemonium in Osha....
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Aphex(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Well,am in Delta. And they said it was from T.B Joshua that Ebola is in the air,so errybody sshould bathe and drink salt waiter before coming out. Mehn!
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by woptri1: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmmmm na this ebola thing make me register to this site cos I was forced to comment. Imagine one woman this morning say almost all her people for her village go don get ebola because they do eat tinko

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Goldicz(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2014
I got a call from my mum, saying the same to me.. she heard from NTA Nigerian news
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2014
We're obviously experiencing brain drain in this country. For such embarrassing theory to have spread so fast this early morning!

angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by gallantsoldier(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2014
My junior bro called me nd told me but he said it was sugar nd hot water later my mum called me nd said it was salt nd hot water I told her I was on duty I cnt do that as she just tell me say na TB joshua talk am naso I pick race go find salt nd hot water
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Sterfahnee: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2014
If TB Joshua rili said it,then we should do it..dis was how it sounded to d Israelites wen they were told to put blood on their door post..derz no harm in doin it
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Ashant2020: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] we too jus finished the hot water and salt therapy here in my house oo. May God protect us frm this deadly diesease
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by abdulkayus(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Na wa oooo. Sincerely speaking we Nigerians are gullible. See how dis rumour jus spread all over d nation.
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by PADOSKY667(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2014
seriously am worried for nigeria.hav not been able to sleep since 4am because of ebola,hot water and salt.wat a world nd i even get early morning lecture bt still battling wit sleep.d news moved like hell. cool
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Nazcoj(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Ignorance surely is more deadly than Ebola itself... Lack of knowledge is more infectious than the ebola... So Nigeria ebola is now different from that of other countries... So USA are too foolish enough to invest millions in research for ebola cure when salt mixed with hot water(according to my people) can serve as a preventive measures... So if it is true, there would have been no one alive in countries like Sierra leone, Liberia, Guinea, Zaire, etc
The pandemonium this news has cAused will simply result as follows:
1. Rapid increment in the price of salt.
2. The network providers i.e MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL and etc will declare the highest dividends come the end of the quarter.
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by OCTAVO: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Who started this nonsense?? Anyway, shebi na just salt? No wahala! grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Sdabgal: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2014
same here in lagos..... omo com c commotion, infact I jus got a pck of salt fo 1k.....imagine!!! true or false, fake or real me go do am ooo "PREVENTION IS BETA DAN CURE!!!
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by SmileyEvents: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Here's the thing,that phone pple r using 2bc info about false claims,u can also use it 2do research on ur own,is dat clear?
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by freshness2020: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
What's the source of this information ♈όϋ all are
sharing! First it was kola now na salt.
Very soon D̶̲̅ε̲̣y will say we shud mix acid with tea..
Am yet to hear from the ministry of health..
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2014
udumosam23: My whole village is awake, town cryer going round to admonish people to bath with salt water. I thought this is insane, have to come here to look for a clue.

Now this is really scary. ( carries a bucket, and starts crying as he looks for water and salt). Wife, wake up,let's bath with water and salt.
Town cryer 4 una village?
Odiegwu!!! grin
Computer age nefa reash una side?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Natasha2(f): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2014
grin Omo no be only Imo state. Dad just walked into our room this morning "everybody wake up your sister just called me she said "they said" "TB Joshua said" lolz every body should bathe with salt and water before six. Na so we rush enter bathroom oh, #team I am immune to ebola grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2014
[b]... ebola now trending[/b]
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Natasha2(f): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2014
SmileyEvents: Here's the thing,that phone pple r using 2bc info about false claims,u can also use it 2do research on ur own,is dat clear?
Yeah right bet you're feeling smart and all that ish? ITK " I said it with a good mind"
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by RebelLeader15(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Ignorance itself is a deadly disease. It kills faster than Ebola. I can't believe that even we students who are suppose to re-educate and re-orientate our parents have even bathed more than twice this morning with salt and hot water. with this wrong information spreading around by some jobless and idle pesticides. EBOLA Virus is not an airborne disease, it's a contact disease{that can only be contracted by having a physical contact with an infected victim}. I'm sure most of us already know how best to prevent the spread of the virus{not by bathing with salt before 8am. lolz...}.
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by airclipse(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2014
grin

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Knownpal(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmm me too gonna bring my theory... Add three spoons of dry pepper inside... Use half of it to bath and drink the rest..ebola things....lots of nigeria theory... Though na God dy save person buh this 9ja oo.. We believe things..have they test that salt stuff... Let everyone be chopping kola nut on the street... Govt needs to invest on research rather they invest in footballs,oils and unnecessary stuffs they even squander the money..look at america for the years they've been investing they now have a drug for it buh na 9ja..just chop kola and use salt bath... 9ja oni baje o..
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by topnedu(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Got thesame salt and warm water call from my elder sis at about 5am. I laughed over it and told her not to panic. How can I with all my education believe this kind of trash?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by roufy235(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
heard it too.
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Midegee(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
undecidedwill somebody tell this town crier to shut the ffuck up, how the hell is salt and water able to prevent ebola undecidedwill somebody tell this town crier to shut the ffuck up, how the hell is salt and water able to prevent ebola..knowledge is indeed a rare commodity
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by sloo1: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2014
I saw this online about salt water and virus (not table salt)

Fighting Viruses, and Winning; From the Flu to Bio Terrorism.By: Dr. William Wong, ND, PhD.

... Point #2. All disease states need or do best in an acidic internal body environment. You innards are composed of salt water at a 0.9 concentration. Your blood, your lymphatic fluid, your tears - all salt water. Salt water is basic, that is the opposite of an acid.

From our hectic, stressful, junk air junk food, run run lifestyles we are all mostly acidic inside. Some of us are SO acidic that we can tarnish gold jewelry! The ancients disinfected a wound with salt so that no bugs could grow in it; they had increased that tissues alkalinity. In so doing they took away the environment bugs could live and grow in. If we increase our pH back to normal (alkaline) then between that and having a high O2 concentration in our blood and tissues we have created a terrain within us that bugs cannot live or grow in. (9).

OK, where do I get the oxygen from and how do I get alkaline? First the oxygen. It comes out of a little bottle and it's called Stabilized Oxygen. For prevention mix 10 drops in a glass of water and drink this mixture 2 to 3 times a day. When exposed to or actually fighting off a bug, use 20 to 30 drops in a glass of water 4 times a day. There are no side effects to the O2 release this nifty liquid produces in our blood and tissues. Your O2 percentage in the blood will increase 3 to 5 % in just 5 minuets or less!

Next we get to becoming alkaline. Many of you remember that I used to recommend coral calcium for this. My disappointment with coral calcium has been monumental. In the near decade since I advocated the use of coral calcium I have discovered that the goodness of it has been diluted by plain old calcium carbonate (the ingredient in TUMS). Seems the real coral calcium is VERY expensive and diluting it with a good bit of calcium carbonate is a way at lowering the cost while maintaining the profit margin. We also have the outlandish claims made by one coral calcium advocate that I could not stand or support so I dropped my support for the coral like you’d get rid of a live grenade.

For now, even with all of the supposed ways health food stores have to make the body alkaline, I’ve gone back to what we did with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia patients, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water 3 to 4 times daily. Aside from that the best way I know of to alkalinize is to drink the 8 pH lithium and magnesium rich Crazy Water from Mineral Wells Texas. Also, products called Gingera or Brioschi will do the trick nicely.

These anti-viral techniques have worked well for the researchers and patients who have used them. In my own experience I have been susceptible to lung infections since child hood and could set my yearly clock by when I caught bronchitis or had full blown pneumonia each and every winter since I was an infant. For 4 years straight I had not come down with either bronchitis or pneumonia. As a matter of fact I haven't even caught so much as a cold! I have even flown long distances next to passengers overcome with the flu who were coughing, sneezing and suffering with a heavy fever and chills. I did not catch so much as a sniffle, these techniques so well!These insane days viruses seem to be everywhere.

New bugs are infecting man all the time, and we live in fear of some terrorist releasing a deadly viral concoction on us all; we need the tools to defend our health and the health and well being of those we love. Conventional medicine offers no hope against viruses. Using the combination of internal terrain altering with ample oxygenation, high enzymes and slick coatings most of us can avoid viruses latching on to us in the first place or fight them off handily if they've already found a home in us.
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by chinedujazzy(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Atention!! Chop Raw Yam,2 Onions And 2 Cameroun Pepe After Bathing,Then Drink Half Glass Of Dettol After Like 2mins. It Kills Ebola Virus In Less Than 5min...

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2014
gallantsoldier: My junior bro called me nd told me but he said it was sugar nd hot water later my mum called me nd said it was salt nd hot water I told her I was on duty I cnt do that as she just tell me say na TB joshua talk am naso I pick race go find salt nd hot water
lool
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by jdula: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2014
chinedujazzy: Atention!! Chop Raw Yam,2 Onions And 2 Cameroun Pepe After Bathing,Then Drink Half Glass Of Dettol After Like 2mins. It Kills Ebola Virus In Less Than 5min...
Na this your own sure pass
Re: Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) by GSKing: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2014
masonkz: We're obviously experiencing brain drain in this country. For such embarrassing theory to have spread so fast this early morning!

angry angry angry angry angry

So fvcking annoying! 8 calls and counting! I'm so ashamed to be African!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October / Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease / Impact Of Masturbation On Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.