Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes (5431 Views)

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
pls, can anybody tell me why the ugly and the average looking girls always get married to the most handsome guys and why the most beautiful babes always end up not married.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2008
I would say it's a matter of attitude really.
even if your beautiful, if you got bad attitude
then finding a good husband wouldn't be easy.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by igwe11(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2008
you can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.Every man wants to be in charge,so would prefer humble wife.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by topup: 5:38am On Oct 20, 2008
tpacalipse:

please, can anybody tell me why the ugly and the average looking girls always get married to the most handsome guys and why the most beautiful babes always end up not married.

I beg to differ!

Men have much higher standards than women do in the looks of their spouses, they are asked the question, what attracted you to your husband; 'He could always make me laugh', is a common response, I'll gladly post some examples too;

Beyonce & JayZ
Colleen & Wayne Rooney
(Use examples of countless WAGS and their footballer husbands)
Donald Trump and Ivanka
Heidi Klum & Seal

etc,

Men having higher standards in women, tend to be average looking men with average looking women, or average looking men with beautiful women, or good looking men with good looking women, RARELY do you find good looking men with average or 'ugly' looking women! It's almost a fact!
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by Angolobabe(f): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2008
correct

rokiatu:

I would say it's a matter of attitude really.
even if your beautiful, if you got bad attitude
then finding a good husband wouldn't be easy.
[/quote
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by spikedcylinder: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
topup:

RARELY do you find good looking men with average or 'ugly' looking women! It's almost a fact!

Ahem! I beg to differ. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by finemocha(f): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
next time just ask the guy. plus i see a lot of cute guys with no so pretty wives. and when i see a pretty gurl wiht an ugly man, hte man is hella rich or powerful. like jayz, donald trump.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
Sometimes, average looking men are afraid to approach beautiful women because they think those women are probably taken when infact they are not also they are intimidated by such women.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by arixreal: 3:52am On Jun 15, 2011
Beautiful ladies is for the whole world men. they look attrative to everybody. what their husband can not give them another man will used it to entice them, so there for they will fall for the man.if she was caught one day by his husband, no man will like to marry lady that will be cheating on man. the best thing to leave them alone. secondly what is caughing the problem is poverty. everybody like good things.for example if ten man is standing and a beautiful girl or lady pass all the man will look at her , and atleast four them will like to say hi to her,
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by Bisjosh(f): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2011
I agree 100% with ebonyeyes. This is what truly happens.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by kpolli(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
ask physics y unlike poles attract
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by 190: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
kpolli:

ask physics y unlike poles attract

kpolli is always right angry
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by kpolli(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
190:

kpolli is always right angry

cool cool
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by kokoye(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
Maybe those 'average looking babes' have good hearts and are actually attractive.

'pretty' does not always mean you are attractive.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by omega25red(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
tpacalipse:

pls, can anybody tell me why the ugly and the average looking girls always get married to the most handsome guys and why the most beautiful babes always end up not married.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. who decides who is beautiful to whom?
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lolz.
Re: Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes by Mavor: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
topup:

I beg to differ!

Men have much higher standards than women do in the looks of their spouses, they are asked the question, what attracted you to your husband; 'He could always make me laugh', is a common response, I'll gladly post some examples too;

Beyonce & JayZ
Colleen & Wayne Rooney
(Use examples of countless WAGS and their footballer husbands)
Donald Trump and Ivanka
Heidi Klum & Seal

etc,

Men having higher standards in women, tend to be average looking men with average looking women, or average looking men with beautiful women, or good looking men with good looking women, RARELY do you find good looking men with average or 'ugly' looking women! It's almost a fact!
See this one calling JayZ, Rooney and Trump. Those guys are loaded now. As for Seal, Heidi says he has a big di<k. And they are divorced now. Anyway most pretty ladies in 9ja have their heads up in the cloud. Nigerian guys are too smart to "wife" such material, except the guy na mumu.

(1) (Reply)

★Why Do U Love♥ Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?★ / Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) / Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.