Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (845380 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Feraz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55, welcome back!! cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
jnrbayano: Beennkumar, here is the bar you asked me after. Appear! smiley

Jbluv55, good to see you bro. The Tsunami and amnesia was really not a small something. Having said that, I believed some engagements held you hostage and away from Nairaland this long.

Hope those got you good quids and you are back with a bang. cool

Pleasantries over! If I look for my usuals here, you see my red eyes. cheesy

Woky woky, appear!! smiley
here I am bro!! Its good to have our bar back.. Thnks to Jbluv55..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
zicoraads: Yes ke! No time.. wink
Hi zic.. Been a while.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: I remember vividly, this is where I proposed to my Miztola kiss...how time flies smiley grin
Take time sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
missyhorlah: see his small hed grin
I thought my head was big embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: some siggy though! smiley grin
grin wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55 (grin).

Welcome back!
I don land! Gidigba!!!! Anybody wey e pain make e go baff with salt. Captain Jbluv55 I salute ooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
KingTom:
I don land! Gidigba!!!! Anybody wey e pain make e go baff with salt. Captain Jbluv55 I salute ooooo
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
y did u quote errfin

kingtom b madman aswear gringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2014
jnrbayano: Beennkumar, here is the bar you asked me after. Appear! smiley

Jbluv55, good to see you bro. The Tsunami and amnesia was really not a small something. Having said that, I believed some engagements held you hostage and away from Nairaland this long.

Hope those got you good quids and you are back with a bang. cool

Pleasantries over! If I look for my usuals here, you see my red eyes. cheesy

Woky woky, appear!! smiley
Hey Bro! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2014
This is really cool! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: y did u quote errfin

oya come flog me undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: y did u quote errfin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2014
dre11:

why u suppose ask me.....
Abi hin no good as i ask u

how dis nite go b nahundecided

E good..

Went well. Yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:15am On Aug 10, 2014
KingTom:
grin grin grin grin grin

Hi Cutie!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Did you guys really had to quote the op? undecided

welcome back swirry kiss glad the bar has reopened cheesy ,Hope i still have my special room? wink though my oga at the top has left me. cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2014
KingTom:
cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2014
woky: Take time sad
grin sad angry Have you asked around about me? We smoke gun smoke! angry angry in other word miztola is mine and it stays that way. tongue Jbluv55 warn this man o, it's too early to scatter this bar o. cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2014
shockedshockedshocked

Where was I
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2014
harlos: shockedshockedshocked

Where was I
canned and sealed! lipsrsealed grin cheesy welcome tu d bar bro.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: canned and sealed! lipsrsealed grin cheesy welcome tu d bar bro.
I think I just popped out of somewhere undecided

Thank you, btw I need a partner in crime. Do you care?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2014
harlos:
I think I just popped out of somewhere undecided

Thank you, btw I need a partner in crime. Do you care?
grin Oh I'm in! Who are we going to beat angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2014
dre11:

mah day was great....
But, u know that courtesy demands that we don't load other people mentions like that nah.....

Its like spamming thier names and it looks boring when u find that its desame source ure getting all the mentions nah

seems dis is the first time i will be seeing u being out of the thread i did know ucheesy

Na you sabi jare.

Hahahahhahaha! You are not serious o. No be so. Off course, I do visit other threads, though, I may not contribute. I am not stereotypical jor. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
oya come flog me undecided
d tin wey go flog u dey ur body tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: grin Oh I'm in! Who are we going to beat angry
it would have ben better if you know where the bar man stays
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Babe2sure:

Na you sabi jare.

Hahahahhahaha! You are not serious o. No be so. Off course, I do visit other threads, though, I may not contribute. I am not stereotypical jor. grin
There is only one you on NL

Is this a dreamcheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Swiftboy(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome dear. U r one of those that made me reopen the bar ma'am wink.
Pheew! Finally I don land! Oh boy party must start be that. JB men I dey feel this new decorations oh. Weldone oh. I been try enter since but na network travick been hold me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2014
harlos:
There is only one you on NL

Is this a dreamcheesy

Abi o. Another Babe2sure is a counterfeit. No, you were not dreaming. I do visit the bar once in a while. Will soon breeze in.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2014
@jbluv55: smh, do you the last time I chop big isi Ewu for this forum? E don tey oooo! But abeg, no dey put salt for am again ooo

Ndo
Welikum grin wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos: it would have ben better if you know where the bar man stays
The what? undecided I'm out grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: d tin wey go flog u dey ur body tongue
i hope it's not what i think it is undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.