Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860342 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hmmmm........lovely dream you had. I'm feeling so....lipsrsealedwinkgrin

So.... What?
Sick?
Rescue-y?
Lovey?
Dreamy?

grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

I due hold up this night.....
I can see ure having some mad fun with the bar man

Hope ur body guard no follow u come this night
why holding up.
yeah, really having fun with d dude o

no, I told d guy not to follow me today o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Miss.........more
I c u in 34D

can u come close to mah seat

*moves closer to his seat*

have u got any gist for me?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: nahhhh, I need cash

no, never. I believe in god and would serve him as much as I can. but religion? that's a pain in d azz
Oya how much make I ransack my sokoto whether I go fit pay grin

So if you believe in the existence of God, do you also believe in praying to him and asking him for things?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: why holding up.
yeah, really having fun with d dude o

no, I told d guy not to follow me today o

That is good
Because am not boxed up to start bribing someone just because I wanna be with u for the nightgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
cirmuell:
Hello sire smileygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
mismore:

*moves closer to his seat*

have u got any gist for me?

I have got a lot.......
But let me complement ur dress and how it fit ur stature......

U looking take away lady kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

I have got a lot.......
But let me complement ur dress and how it fit ur stature......

U looking take away lady kiss

*smiles* tnkx for d complement

oya i wan hear d gist
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hello sire smileygrin
Boss smiley how you doing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

So.... What?
Sick?
Rescue-y?
Lovey?
Dreamy?

grin grin
*whispers to her*........like taking you to fantasy island grin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
cirmuell: Boss smiley how you doing?
How you dey today? You watch any of the matches Kwa?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
mismore:

*smiles* tnkx for d complement

oya i wan hear d gist

Hehe
Let me ask first..... What kind of drink do u take so that the barman can serve u

I wanna see u smiling with a glass of champagne on ur hand before any other thing
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
How you dey today? You watch any of the matches Kwa?
nah bro, didn't watch any but I'm glad Blue is still on top. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Oya how much make I ransack my sokoto whether I go fit pay grin

So if you believe in the existence of God, do you also believe in praying to him and asking him for things?
just a million dollar

yeah sure
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Hehe
Let me ask first..... What kind of drink do u take so that the barman can serve u

I wanna see u smiling with a glass of champagne on ur hand before any other thing

any chilled drink lyk snapps

*ds nyt go sweet o*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

That is good
Because am not boxed up to start bribing someone just because I wanna be with u for the nightgrin
dat means I will be btw u and jb
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
mismore:

*ds nyt go sweet o*

If u said sooo
Because its ur choice to make it lively or dull
But the vibe am getting from u gives me an assurance that is gonna be a lovely lively and great night
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: dat means I will be btw u and jb

So u have schedule a date with Jb.

I can't act as an extra tyre plscheesy
So...... Its better I see how ur date go with him because he is capable of treating u like the princess u arewink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

I hear mah name ...... Hope notin shaangry
Nothing o sire grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
*whispers to her*........like taking you to fantasy island grin.

Let's book a one way ticket wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
mismore:

*ds nyt go sweet o*
Here you go dear smiley

[img]http://images.bwbx.io/cms/2012-06-21/comp_diago26__01__2021.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

So u have schedule a date with Jb.

I can't act as an extra tyre plscheesy
So...... Its better I see how ur date go with him because he is capable of treating u like the princess u arewink
nahhhh, the was no schedule o, he is talking to me na, so I can't just leave him like dat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
cirmuell: nah bro, didn't watch any but I'm glad Blue is still on top. wink
yes o. Blues still on top but we shouldn't relent o wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: just a million dollar

yeah sure
whaaaaattt?!!!!!! A mil? shockedshockedshocked. Nah I'll pass ma'am grin.

So how do you pray?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
yes o. Blues still on top but we shouldn't relent o wink.
Sure bro wink blue owns the league this season though .

How is going in here smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

how come i always miss out on the good stuffz?
U jetting out with Jb?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Nothing o sire grin.

Okay sir........
What up for the night?

AfricanApple: nahhhh, the was no schedule o, he is talking to me na, so I can't just leave him like dat

That's good of u not to have leave the person keeping u in company
So..... I hope ure gonna stay the night with me and u
I will walk u homewink

This i promise to do
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Really? shockedshockedshocked

*starts booking tickets*

Shall we dance while waiting for the tickets to get ready?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2014
dre11:

Okay sir........
What up for the night?

That's good of u not to have leave the person keeping u in company
So..... I hope ure gonna stay the night with me and u
I will walk u homewink

This i promise to do
Everything is up o. Morale is high grin.

*whispers to him*........I found myself a Princess and we'll be going to fantasy island very soon grin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2014
cirmuell: how come i always miss out on the good stuffz?
U jetting out with Jb?
Whispers so Jb can't hear....
*My fiance left me. I can't let a perfectly good wedding go to waste so I am going to use this fantasy island to convince him to marry me ...but don't tell Jb I said that*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
Really? shockedshockedshocked

*starts booking tickets*

Shall we dance while waiting for the tickets to get ready?

A slow song. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.