Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (854387 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: am a true blue Fan bro... Dou Galaticos is my 2nd

Okies
We see what u people will play against man city

BTW happy sunday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wow!!!

*rushes to her profile and comes back confused*

So you do not fancy covering your hair? undecided
huhhhhh! I'm not a practising Muslim. Infact I'm not d religious type, i'm just claiming d religion xos I'm still in my parents home. I so dislike religion
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee: Glory Glory Manchester United..
Good afternoon pals,i hope y'all are ready for Sunday soccer..Chelsea fans,i no pity una at all.
Dre11 sorry for your continuous defeat grin

Oh mah gosh.....
I hope she did see the demise of manU from the hands of their opponents...
Welcome to the club of paper weight but no strength on field

I hope u will comeback online and let's celebrate
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: I beg oo...Assistant wetin?...

Well.....I'm Jst Passing-By.....

JBLUVIE.....Thats almost but not really true jare

Fixed.......
That's why u hardly see her online this days because she have a lot works on hard and a lot student to attend to
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
Joke of the century cheesy
i told Ya... LEICESTER 5 MAN UTD 3

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: hmmmmmmm....thank you Bro.....Happy Sunday to you....I hope you ar cool and how is your studies?....
I miss you

cheesy
cheesy
The feeling is mutual and I do miss u more

I hope all is well
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: thank god say u know now say I hate u
incredible
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: hehehe. my united wife grin
we no pity for jb at all. grin
up United!!!

Down united
Down millions of pounds
Mtcheww
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wow!!! Two Great Giants fall @ the hands of supposed minors shockedshockedshocked

Results of just concluded matches below:

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
I see you've been doing a good job.

KelvinGraphics pls take note that we may be having a new assistant manager soon o winkgrin

*whispers to him*.....we may need to slot in an additional name into that....*clears throat*....you know na winkgrin
l0l
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Okies
We see what u people will play against man city

BTW happy sunday
Calm Down.. some Mintx 2 go
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: thank god say u know now say I hate u

embarassed
cheesy
That's a big word to use......
I hope ur just messing with his head
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: Calm Down.. some Mintx 2 go

Am here with mah popcorn and coke....
Taking mah VIP spot
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: incredible
so wet in u go do now
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Oh mah gosh.....
I hope she did see the demise of manU from the hands of their opponents...
Welcome to the club of paper weight but no strength on field

I hope u will comeback online and let's celebrate
undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
undecided

Don't twist ur neck joor

How did u lose ur game
Don't blame the ref ooo .... But what caused itgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: huhhhhh! I'm not a practising Muslim. Infact I'm not d religious type, i'm just claiming d religion xos I'm still in my parents home. I so dislike religion
Wow!!! So you have inclinations towards atheism?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Made the changes... Wil need you to see it then we talk on other stuffs, then we can proceed maybe tomorow.

BTW... How Chelsea match with my neighbours go be today.

I see Chelshit loosing that match.

What ya say??
Okies.

Chelsea is playing right now wink.

Sorry for Man U's loss grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: depends on your believe, for menu think its both, depends on what's happening or gonna happen. funniest thing is dat most often we forget these dreams until it came to pass
True. I'd like to explore the world of dreams to see if there are any real correlations between dreams and our existence/future. Maybe one could use the power of dreams to one's advantage grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
The feeling is mutual and I do miss u more

I hope all is well
All is trying to be well, Ow wz ur service today?...I hope you Dance well?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
And its End of 1st half

Man City 0 v 0 Chelsea

6 yellow cards in this match already shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Fixed.......
That's why u hardly see her online this days because she have a lot works on hard and a lot student to attend to
LMAO.....I hrd that frm you o....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
STENON!!! coolcoolcool

Awayu? Your tight schedules are understandable and we all pray for your success smiley.

How's your weekend going?
Amen o, Thanks very much, I really appreciate that. and I also wish you the very best.

Hmmmm....My weeknd is going fairly....

Any Gist for me?

ehmmmmm......btw....Where is my Harlos o?...because I dnt see his breaklight....I miss him o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: Good afternoon Cutie how is your day goin... Nd are you a F00TBALL FAN?
Goodevening Finest. My day is going cool .......
Yes, I am....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: Amen o, Thanks very much, I really appreciate that. and I also wish you the very best.

Hmmmm....My weeknd is going fairly....

Any Gist for me?

ehmmmmm......btw....Where is my Harlos o?...because I dnt see his breaklight....I miss him o
Omoba STENON, thanks for your prayers o. And we thank God for life cool.

Harlos dey watch Chelsea match for one corner o but e go soon come outside wink.

Wetin make I serve you first before we go con gist? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Don't twist ur neck joor

How did u lose ur game
Don't blame the ref ooo .... But what caused itgrin
Hehe Man U in soup again this season grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Omoba STENON, thanks for your prayers o. And we thank God for life cool.

Harlos dey watch Chelsea match for one corner o but e go soon come outside wink.

Wetin make I serve you first before we go con gist? grin
I tink a chilled bottle-water will do the needful....though, I dnt really feel like takn anytin dis evening....Bt The Joy of seeing JBluvie is the begining of ordering for somtin......Ehmmmm....wia do we start Dear ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
*sights lajeo @ the entrance, approaches him and guides him to a seat*

Welcome sir, what shall I offer you? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
And its Man City 0 v 1 Chelsea coolcoolcool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
True. I'd like to explore the world of dreams to see if there are any real correlations with our existence. Maybe one could use the power of dreams to one's advantage grin.
sometimes I use dreams to my advantage but pple don't believe me when I said this. it surprises me too. maybe I was about to do something bad in my dreams but scared of doing it, immediately I would remember I'm dreaming and then I would be like its not real na, so just do it

or maybe something terrible was happening to me and I have no way of escaping it, I will tell my self go back to real life and wake up, and I will do everything in my power to travel back to life though its not easy but I will make sure I use every bit of strength I have to come back cos I need to escape.

how I manage to know I'm dreaming or how I learnt how to wake myself up is still a mystery to me.
I know right now u are like wtf.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: I tink a chilled bottle-water will do the needful....though, I dnt really feel like takn anytin dis evening....Bt The Joy of seeing JBluvie is the begining of ordering for somtin......Ehmmmm....wia do we start Dear ?
Hehe cheesycheesy. Here you go ma'am smiley.

[img]http://www.acquaeva.it/img/emozioni/bottiglia.jpg[/img]

Erm.....let's start from the boys in school, hope they are taking very good care of you? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lampard scores for Man City against Chelsea And its Man City 1 v 1 Chelsea sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.