Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860323 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55: Lampard scores for Man City against Chelsea And its Man City 1 v 1 Chelsea sad
I didn't notice when tears started rolling down ma eyes...e pain me like that embarassed

Kelvin! KelvinGraphics! Where ur madam lertee? I remember telling u ur victory last week was a fluke! How market? grin grin

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaah tongue

Sen. Obayaya, I love the history lesson u were putting him thru. And I am fine sir, hope u had a blessed Sunday as well...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
zicoraads: I didn't notice when tears started rolling down ma eyes...e pain me like that embarassed

Kelvin! KelvinGraphics! Where ur madam lertee? I remember telling u ur victory last week was a fluke! How market? grin grin

Sen. Obayaya, I love the history lesson u were putting him thru. And I am fine sir, hope u had a blessed Sunday as well...
Oga abe i dey sleepgrin

Make madam Lertee kum answer U, when i wake up i go add my owncheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
And its the end of week 5 for EPL with Chelsea still topping the table with 13 points cool while other big teams except for Arsenal and Man City refused to add more points grin

Congrats to all Chelsea fans smiley. Today's Results and updated table below cool

Tags:
Obinoscopy cool
Harlos cool
Swiftboy cool
Lalaboi cool
Alorax2 cool
Samadict cool
Neighy cool
Sehindemi cool
Zicoraads cool
Obayaya cool
SpcAgtOko tonguegrin
Luxanne cooltongue
Caseless tongue
Kiddablingzz tonguetongue
KelvinGraphics tonguegrin
Lertee tongue
Beennkumar tonguecheesycheesy
Victoriousvic tonguegrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: LMAO.....I hrd that frm you o....

What did u hear from me
Because am lost on what u did mean here
And i hope the student are doing their best sha

STENON: All is trying to be well Ow wz ur service today?...I hope you Dance well?

shockedshocked
What parts or things did try to slowdown ur day/actions/activites that made u write that phrase @emboldened ....

Em! Today is not thanksgiving Sunday oooo
So the dancing is so minimal

What's up this evening and am glad seeing u online
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe Man U in soup again this season grin.
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Not only in soup....

But in hot pepper.... With their mouth
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
zicoraads: I didn't notice when tears started rolling down ma eyes...e pain me like that embarassed

Just forget about today's match,referee destabilised the whole thing once he ignored the foul against Rafael and gave the careless penalty.

We have seen our flaws and hope LVG will take all into consideration and work on it.

Bia,why you wan cry as Lampard score? Were you expecting a win against city? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55: And its the end of week 5 for EPL with Chelsea still topping the table with 13 points cool while other big teams except for Arsenal and Man City refused to add more points grin

Congrats to all Chelsea fans smiley. Today's Results and updated table below cool

Tags:
Sight is not encouraging embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2014

Lol..Today was great

Manchester United loss today showed van gaal that his team's problems runs deep and is not something buying falcao or di Maria can solve
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55: And its the end of week 5 for EPL with Chelsea still topping the table with 13 points cool while other big teams except for Arsenal and Man City refused to add more points grin

Tags:

Arsene wenger is the biggest gainer of the week!!! grin

Boss, any comments on Manchester City vs Chelsea?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
Just forget about today's match,referee destabilised the whole thing once he ignored the foul against Rafael and gave the careless penalty.

We have seen our flaws and hope LVG will take all into consideration and work on it.

Bia,why you wan cry as Lampard score? Were you expecting a win against city? grin

Sweetie!!! why are you crying na? cheesy

The referee did nothing but his job tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

Sweetie!!! why are you crying na? cheesy

The referee did nothing but his job tongue
Cry? Big girls don't cry,shii happens joo..

Sure he did a good job,he needed to justify the extra pay Leicester gave him undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe cheesycheesy. Here you go ma'am smiley.

[img]http://www.acquaeva.it/img/emozioni/bottiglia.jpg[/img]

Erm.....let's start from the boys in school, hope they are taking very good care of you? grin
Hmmmm.....dey are not jare...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
Cry? Big girls don't cry,shii happens joo..

Sure he did a good job,he needed to justify the extra pay Leicester gave him undecided

Right!!! big girls don't cry.. I was only reminding you wink

Are you trying to tell me that Sir Alex Ferguson is now consulting for Leicester? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

What did u hear from me
Because am lost on what u did mean here
And i hope the student are doing their best sha

shockedshocked
What parts or things did try to slowdown ur day/actions/activites that made u write that phrase @emboldened ....

Em! Today is not thanksgiving Sunday oooo
So the dancing is so minimal

What's up this evening and am glad seeing u online
Wow....Tnx....Bt evn though, Today is nt tnxgivin, you are meant to dance away your sorrow....Lolz....
I'm jst gentle here, Anytin for STENON?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: sometimes I use dreams to my advantage but pple don't believe me when I said this. it surprises me too. maybe I was about to do something bad in my dreams but scared of doing it, immediately I would remember I'm dreaming and then I would be like its not real na, so just do it

or maybe something terrible was happening to me and I have no way of escaping it, I will tell my self go back to real life and wake up, and I will do everything in my power to travel back to life though its not easy but I will make sure I use every bit of strength I have to come back cos I need to escape.

how I manage to know I'm dreaming or how I learnt how to wake myself up is still a mystery to me.
I know right now u are like wtf.....
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. AfricanApple herself cool.

*whispers to her*.......you must teach me o cheesycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014

Mehn!!! Nor be small pain the tin pain me sef o shockedshockedshocked. And to think na our own Frankie score against us. How many minutes he take scatter our defense. See as fans sef dey hail the great Lampard cool.

But then all join. Na for their house we play cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Xp17 cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Okay ma'am smiley.

*starts praying to God and thinking about her grin*

Erm......but sleep ain't coming now o. I'll keep 'calling' it tho' till it comes cheesycheesygrin.

So,.....*whispers to her*...... do you mind telling me more about this dream of yours? grin

You rescued me from a pack of wolves. And I became your Belle grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oga abe i dey sleepgrin

Make madam Lertee kum answer U, when i wake up i go add my owncheesy
So na Lertee una dey all depend on abi? undecided

Mami Lertee Abeg just port come Chelsea na, you go get defenders and fans and enough supporting strikers. This one wey dem just leave only you to dey do every every grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. AfricanApple herself cool.

*whispers to her*.......you must teach me o cheesycheesygrin
if u pay me

dat reminds me, u asked me a question concerning atheism, I forgot to reply on dat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: Wow....Tnx....Bt evn though, Today is nt tnxgivin, you are meant to dance away your sorrow....Lolz....
I'm jst gentle here, Anytin for STENON?

Yes ooo
A kiss for u on the lips.....

That's the best that could come from mah heartgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Yes ooo
A kiss for u on the lips.....

That's the best that could come from mah heartgringrin
Eh??...See me see Buroda Dare o?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

Right!!! big girls don't cry.. I was only reminding you wink

Are you trying to tell me that Sir Alex Ferguson is now consulting for Leicester? lipsrsealed cheesy
Don't mind lertee...I remember vividly how she was so sure Man City were gonna 'trash' chelsea.

If thr is one thing am sure bout Mou, its playing the 'big teams' in the league. He hardly messes up.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:

Heheheee...that's so cheap! Blaming the ref for conceding 5? Haba!

I was angry cos I wanted to laff at u loads. U that predicted a chelsea trashing tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

I no fit monitor u because I don't know what ure doing behind mah back and bedroom when no one is theretongue

Jelousy dey do u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014

Tags:

Still waving my blue g string and bra in d air, up chelsea
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by xp17(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Xp17 cry
why are you quoting a man of god? don't you know a man of god can not sin, but his wife could. he goes only where god wants him to go. hope you are not trying to make a man of god to sin? because that is impossible, for a man of god is only lead by god. so, stop wasting your time to make a man of god to sin.

@jbluv, please give a man of god 2 mortuary degree temp level cold gulder, let him take a little wine for thy stomach sake, for too much water will ruin his system . please don't forget to add alomo bitters for take away, for it's not good for man of god to be alone whilst on his way back home.

you do judge a man of god, anything he says is final, written or unwritten. gbammmm!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
zicoraads: Don't mind lertee...I remember vividly how she was so sure Man City were gonna 'trash' chelsea.

If thr is one thing am sure bout Mou, its playing the 'big teams' in the league. He hardly messes up.

He almost did today.

He was outclassed by pellegrini.

His team still struggled playing against 10 men
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
You should worry about Chelsea on Ethiad pitch please grin
u sld have sed otherwise *WINKx
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You rescued me from a pack of wolves. And I became your Belle grin
Hmmmm........lovely dream you had. I'm feeling so....lipsrsealedwinkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: so wet in u go do now
pple do Change rai? N xo do opinion.. I'L KEEP SMILING @ YHU
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

He almost did today.

He was outclassed by pellegrini.

His team still struggled playing against 10 men
True cool. We struggled but you do understand that we weren't playing @home. Against 10 men tho' I should say I feel ashamed but then the result wasn't so bad eventually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.