Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858369 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

What is this one saying?
y u dey look since? U wan mak i tell you b4 u go go clean doz tables??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: dem dey write am for face
dem no dey write am but e dey show for face
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: y u dey look since? U wan mak i tell you b4 u go go clean doz tables??

Mtcheeew. Am not cleaning today. I am wrapped up in something. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:
is it the kind than can make a sister blush, her feet tingle and her stomach curl? cheesy

cheesy
cheesy
See analysis with a good analyst...
So a stomach do curl... Never knew

Increasing mah knowledge
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

*thinks deeply for a while*

I choose No 2! cheesy
he is a good choice... Lemme call him... #NEIGHY numba 2 u are been summoned by a princess
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: u push me insyd river
okay gimme your hand let me draw u out
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Mtcheeew. Am not cleaning today. I am wrapped up in something. tongue
in wat?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: in wat?

That is confidential grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy:
neighy: he is a good choice... Lemme call him... #NEIGHY numba 2 u are been summoned by a princess

*arranges dress in preparation*

cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: okay gimme your hand let me draw u out
undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
See analysis with a good analyst...
So a stomach do curl... Never knew

Increasing mah knowledge

even stomachs do flutter like millions of butterflies when a handsome dude is near wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

That is confidential grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok you are pardoned ma'am wink. I also still remember the wooing thang - you against Coli and Zee if I can still remember cheesycheesygrin.

So kini oruko re gan na?
lmao, that competition eh, tsunami really did injustice o. that reminds me, the wooing season is out again o, I can't see ur name there, wetin dey shele, u no get crush ni
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

*arranges dress in preparation*

cheesy
*adjusts tie* eErhmm GoodEvening Princess *royal Greeting
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: dem no dey write am but e dey show for face
anoda lie

chai...idi mi ree loke
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

even stomachs do flutter like millions of butterflies when a handsome dude is near wink

Seems today is mah lucky day hearing this wonderful words from a lady from the literature section who know how to use words to magnify an action/feeling/expectation/being and make it appealing to the eyes and mind

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I hear neighy is in the market

I hope its the market for eligible bachelors
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

I didn't meet u in the bar when I did come...
I was then told u went to the restroom...

I hope that explained the puzzle u wanna know...

100books shockedshocked....... Are u to summarized them or what
nahhh, there is what we call lettering its inscribing the call mark assigned to a book on the cover page of that book. lol, hope u are not confused

#teamgreatlibrarians#
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Arsenal out of Capital One Cup...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wanna get high o

Mix anitin mixable grin
Chai!!! You and this mixing of anything mixable. You get mission this night ni? cheesycheesy

*starts mixing*

*serves her*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: shuu undecided

U be waffi guy niundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy:
*adjusts tie* eErhmm GoodEvening Princess *royal Greeting

good evening dude *stretches out right hand* it's a cool evening in the bar, don't you think so?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: nahhh, there is what we call lettering its inscribing the call mark assigned to a book on the cover page of that book. lol, hope u are not confused

#teamgreatlibrarians#

cheesy
U didn't confuse me..... U just confuse the eyes watching what u put down

Just like how ur beauty did confused mah eyes that I was stunt on how 'take away u look' from a distancegrin talk less of seeing u close
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:
Seems today is mah lucky day hearing this wonderful words from a lady from the literature section who know how to use words to magnify an action/feeling/expectation/being and make it appealing to the eyes and mind

lol...thought I recognized you for a while there, now i know where.

You're studying library science?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: anoda lie

chai...idi mi ree loke
wo, ogbeni, free me hare

wait, what language is that, I believe its not Yoruba, pls translate
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv, was it Tovot's birthday recently?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg...wetin Arsenal play? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: lmao, that competition eh, tsunami really did injustice o. that reminds me, the wooing season is out again o, I can't see ur name there, wetin dey shele, u no get crush ni
Males wooing females abi?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

lol...thought I recognized you for a while there, now i know where.

You're studying library science?

Nope..... Its dat beauty damsel over there....afircanapple

Should I ask.... What course are/did u study
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Chai!!! You and this mixing of anything mixable. You get mission this night ni? cheesycheesy

*starts mixing*

*serves her*

shey na u b DAT

I wan finish dat bobo tnyt grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
zicoraads: Abeg...wetin Arsenal play? grin

Wetin u expect them to play selftongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa: Jbluv, was it Tovot's birthday recently?
2 days back your highness smiley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.