Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858490 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Lol...ehya...sorry ....Epele o... I understnd the feelings.....Settins of the relaxed hairs bah?.....Gone are those days jare, when I stil have time for such in Part one n durin d Period of writn Jamb.......I sha knw sey I dey make my hair with my room mates nooni for now....No time for putin head under the drier in saloon again...because I cnt do without pouring water on my natural Hair for maximum of three days......

And btw....Goodnight Dear and dnt let anybody touch the hair o.....except the....

emmmmmm..........

except the Original owner
goodnight sweet dreams

touch ke? that I wont
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
I don't know ma'am
he's my bestie cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: kai oooopppp, see insult o.
me ke, its not me o, u are mistaken. by d way I didn't go to any toilet joor
lie of d year
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: *she don use style tell us.. #TIS0KAY
this man! leave me na, what I doooo?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. We'll invite you to our wedding soon wink.
I will be honoured
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Oya its just belated by a couple 'o hours na wink.

*places call to harlos and Luxanne to branch by Tantalizers and get a befitting Birthday Cake grin*

*notices that they are not coming immediately, dashes to the tantalizers*

*buys the cake and rushes back with it grin*

Oya here you go Tovie dear smileywinkgrin. Wish you long life and prosperity in good health. I also pray that God will grant all the good(grin) desires of your heart wink. Amen cool

Oh no! Cuz of my busy schedules I asked they delivered it to the bar instead, wasn't aware they didn't. They need to be seriously dealt with then angry

Aww tovot, happy, happy birthday to you kiss i pray to God to make this new age of urs a spectacular one, AMEN smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: haa shocked lipsrsealed
tonguetongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by HFOG(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: he's my bestie cool
Noted. Would stop teasing. How's he? It's been a while. Has he left for school?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ideology(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
You and pairing wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: But for the fact that Stella wont stop looking for someone else trouble....Goes straight to him...and Pours Water on him......

*Runnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss ......
aktually i made an exception 4 stenon
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: ah! It hard oh! Ppl differ sha!

Yeh! This was ur 56th post.
Ah!
U dey count am ni?*shocked*
Come to tink of it,56th! The tin plenty oo. I don try be that oooo. Anysha Goodnite oo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: lie of d year
u and I who look like a liar
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tamudo:
Come to tink of it,56th! The tin plenty oo. I don try be that oooo. Anysha Goodnite oo
goodnight... wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by HFOG(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:
You and pairing wink
:-(
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
he's fine.
..He hasn't...Harlos s a lazy boi tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: u and I who look like a liar
dem dey write am for face
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:
oh the royal family are fine and minding their royal businesses grin

Nitty darling is taking care of the royal business in preparation for...well old man king is quite sick sad

And me, I took a break from the suffocating protocol of the palace, looking for a few fling here and there with cute dudescheesy

I trust I'm in the right place?wink

Shall I just summon nitty for you because most of this dudes have their eyes glued to the TV right now because Arsenal is playing.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tamudo:
Shall we @least offer you a drink on the house that you can take away if you refuse to drink here? smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I no fall in love...I just wan marry am unto free food/drinks mata grin
Ok. You go dey get free drinks and food once in a while, no need for the marrying cos I'm taken already cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: *acts lyk i dint hear dat... *shakes liqour in a vacuum throws it up and catch
*watches him in amazement shockedshockedshocked*

*smiles cheesysmiley and walks away grin*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok. You go dey get free drinks and food once in a while, no need for the marrying cos I'm taken already cheesycheesytongue
hehehehehehe...no wahala o

abeq dey add bread join cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: this man! leave me na, what I doooo?
u push me insyd river
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33:

grin I bought snails two big big ones today. If that's what u mean.

U still dey Lagos? Abi IB city? When be ur next trip through d east!
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. I love snails most especially when fried smiley

I dey IB now wink. No trips towards that side for now o. Make I dey this side plan some tinz wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Shall we @least offer you a drink on the house that you can take away if you refuse to drink here? smiley.
Oga jb! Tnk a bunch but some other tym

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Na wu see that Southampton GOAL!! shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
lertee:
Thanks.
Very good day sir,i started dancing shoki when I knew i'd close early..
Now home relaxing.

Hope your day is going well smiley
Wow!! So are you watching the matches or what?

And would you mind me asking you a question? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
*sights preda Good evening how was your day... Wat shall we offer you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: he's poke nosing undecided

BT y did u also add pk to ur CV

What's the meaning of pk.....
So u know that u sabi lie
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: I'm really really sorry for been forgetful. okay now I know, jbluv55 uh!

Nigerian apple ke, see how it even sounds masef, besides which apple naija get
Ok you are pardoned ma'am wink. I also still remember the wooing thang - you against Coli and Zee if I can still remember cheesycheesygrin.

So kini oruko re gan na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: gives him a *bruce lee look

How did u know Bruce Lee.... I heard he was dead before u were born
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
UPDATES... Arsenal 1 Vs Southhampton 2 ... Liverpool 1 Vs Middlesbrough 0 .... RealMadrid 3 Vs Elche 1

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: Na wu see that Southampton GOAL!! shocked
neighy: UPDATES... Arsenal 1 Vs Southhampton 2 ... Liverpool 1 Vs Middlesbrough 0 .... RealMadrid 3 Vs Elche 1
coolcool

Arsenal in trouble o shockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.