Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847828 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
So sorry to have relate ur dreams to the whole public..... But
I was so excited that finally I can call her my ownwink
gives him a *bruce lee look

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
So sorry to have relate ur dreams to the whole public..... But
I was so excited that finally I can call Mrs Neighywink
yea go on bro... It aint no biggie cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: See you!!....dirty minded.....You better go and format your Mind.......

No time to chk time again jare.....My Time is up...I'l b back at any other time.........Goodnight and sweet dreams

cheesy

Drags her back to mah table by the waistline..grin

Oh mah gosh.... See the waist of a queen.. So lovely to handle and fragile kiss

U will definitely know that she be burteegrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: mtcheeew, see me o
I don c u bfor na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
*sights easyflowz @ the entrance, approaches him*

Welcome to our relaxation center sir smiley.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall we offer you? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

U mean Jb....
I can see that from ur smile as u left the restroom that all is very well

So no workload today
I don't get it o, what are u insinuating

work full, I worked on about 100 books
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I don c u bfor na
for where
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Which current is gonna shock me
Is it AC or DC

Make I dey prepared for itgrin
i have an idea its #AL {Arsenal Losing}
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ JBLuvie...I really Appreciate ur Semo with Egusi soup...I shared it wit my room mates here...and I hope you can hear them saying Thank you, Adipe sir .......

Goodnight, I'm out now.....take good care of ur bar....Sleep well.... and dnt sell on credit o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: who s space goat abi spc deni

pls o.

leave my jbluv55 for me o
Alakoba l'omo yii ke shockedshockedshocked. I go call KelvinGraphics make he con handle you o cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Young man, where in my post did I yell or put an exclamation mark to suggest I was yelling? smiley I dnt yell because I fear for people's eardrums. wink smiley smiley
neighy: ladies like you shouldnt yell also it dosnt befit you MyLady
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by easyflowz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55: *sights easyflowz @ the entrance, approaches him*

Welcome to our relaxation center sir smiley.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall we offer you? grin
Thank u sir smiley Anything drinkable will do
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: @ JBLuvie...I really Appreciate ur Semo with Egusi soup...I shared it wit my room mates here...and I hope you can hear them saying Thank you, Adipe sir .......

Goodnight, I'm out now.....take good care of ur bar....Sleep well.... and dnt sell on credit o
goodnyt ma'am and enjoy your night dear. Odaro smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: l0l #GBAM! *faints make nobody pour me water oOo. Na dat 1 go cause fyt
But for the fact that Stella wont stop looking for someone else trouble....Goes straight to him...and Pours Water on him......

*Runnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss ......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
easyflowz: Thank u sir smiley Anything drinkable will do
Haaa!!!! That is going to be a problem sir. The last person that placed this kind of order started chasing me with a cutlass on finding out that the Lokili meat we served him was *** meat cheesycheesygrin. You have to be specific sir grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: for where
jbluv's toilet tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Alakoba l'omo yii ke shockedshockedshocked. I go call KelvinGraphics make he con handle you o cheesycheesytongue.
hehehehehehe...u Neva serve me o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
dechandel:
Omg.. Omg
Is this for real??
Omo tonto here i land
Gbogbo bigs gals tongue

Courtesy of Jbluv55
Official Godfather grin grin
You are welcome dear. You deserve that and more. Beennkumar already asked me to serve you whenever you showed up, so what shall it be?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hehehehehehe...u Neva serve me o
And what shall that be?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: very well then
You nor answer me o. What's the plan @ your end?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
And what shall that be?
wanna get high o

Mix anitin mixable grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: and it is my pleasure to reply fine but hotty...I'm in d saloon...
Lol...ehya...sorry ....Epele o... I understnd the feelings.....Settins of the relaxed hairs bah?.....Gone are those days jare, when I stil have time for such in Part one n durin d Period of writn Jamb.......I sha knw sey I dey make my hair with my room mates nooni for now....No time for putin head under the drier in saloon again...because I cnt do without pouring water on my natural Hair for maximum of three days......

And btw....Goodnight Dear and dnt let anybody touch the hair o.....except the....

emmmmmm..........

except the Original owner

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by easyflowz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haaa!!!! That is going to be a problem sir. The last person that placed this kind of order started chasing me with a cutlass on finding out that the Lokili meat we served him was *** meat cheesycheesygrin. You have to be specific sir grin.
Loool!! I think a bottle of smirn off will do
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: and it is my pleasure to reply fine but hotty...I'm in d saloon...
*she don use style tell us.. #TIS0KAY
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: *coughs*
*sneezes*

hmmmmmmm
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. We'll invite you to our wedding soon wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by HFOG(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: was I wit wit him bfor undecided
I don't know ma'am
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

U no read BTW lines of what u put downtongue
i dey sober 4 dem na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
easyflowz: Loool!! I think a bottle of smirn off will do
Here you go sir smiley.

[img]http://thiswaytotheegress.files./2010/07/smirnoff_ice_standard.jpg[/img]

So how has your day been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: jbluv's toilet tongue
kai oooopppp, see insult o.
me ke, its not me o, u are mistaken. by d way I didn't go to any toilet joor
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: who s space goat abi spc deni

pls o.

leave my jbluv55 for me o
haa shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: abeq...I wan b flower girl cheesy

hehehehehe..no alw us spread our Ankara for sun na cheesy...
..oootii yeeee wink

abeq na mixture I want....I just dey happy today..
..cold dey catch meself
Sure, you'll be made the first flower girl wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy

Drags her back to mah table by the waistline..grin

Oh mah gosh.... See the waist of a queen.. So lovely to handle and fragile kiss

U will definitely know that she be burteegrin
Av said dis b4....and I will stil say it again......Pls go n format ur mind ASAP..........lolz........

Goodnight and dream Big....

@Harlos...Pls I hope you are now owkay?....Take good care of yourself ....Jst believe that No condition is permanent....
Goodnight.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.