Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (856765 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Ok ma'am smiley. Would you be needing any other thing?

No I am fine. Where's the Birthday Boy?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: In a pub nobody comes late..
owh good... I actually come in with the celeb self.. His plane overtake mine... grin... Thanks bro **Removes his leather. glove and gives him a warm handshake** grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: bros wer my bush meat naa?? Na only woman u dy attend to??
Your meat sir smiley. Sorry for the delay wink

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EULXzsKoOA8/T585FLbvL-I/AAAAAAAAD9A/HuGsYIlKEt0/s1600/IMG_3159-001.JPG[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:
And shocked

You look dashing kiss
I just hope'em bitches won't try any stunt tonight
Cos i ain't gonna spare anybody

So shall wecheesy
I'll ask that. tongue

Shall we? smiley

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

Welcome sire.

*plays dorobucci for him*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDHBe1BA-Nk

Thanks Boss.

Oya CDAMSEL, lets DoroDance to the rythm of this DoroBucci song.

**Tighteens my shoe lace,,,, Oya every body make una give way i want scatter the dance floor.. D.J. JefferyJamez please increase the volume of this song... I want the feel am well**

Oya na

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos: Jbluv55 abeg give me one glass of pure wine make I take cool down first wink
Here you go sire smiley.

[img]http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/Wine.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
merit12: Nope please

Sit taken by harlos

Except you. Don't wan to........

Thank you my dearsmiley
join me in the swimming pool dear, lets have some fun together with others

picture not loading chai
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Goodevening everyone! gringrin

Where's ma sweetheart cirmuell?
Franksnow where u at?
Oga jbluv55 i troway salute

*clears throat* where's the bday boy/guy/man kelvingraphics gringrin hope u re a having a swell time? No forget say me with u go rock one gbedu this night o! As e de hot wink reserve strength for me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

No I am fine. Where's the Birthday Boy?

I am here bae cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Nofinundecided
Why na? Even a drink?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go bro smiley. Sorry I had to make it afresh winkgrin

Thanks man cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
miztola: Goodevening everyone! gringrin

Where's ma sweetheart cirmuell?
Franksnow where u at?
Oga jbluv55 i troway salute

*clears throat* where's the bday boy/guy/man kelvingraphics gringrin hope u re a having a swell time? No forget say me with u go rock one gbedu this night o! As e de hot wink reserve strength for me

Oya na... I am evaly ready for U dear.

Thanks o. I am seriously having a swell time here mehn.. How are U feeling the tempo of the Music??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: owh good... I actually come in with the celeb self.. His plane overtake mine... grin... Thanks bro **Removes his leather. glove and gives him a warm handshake** grin grin
nice meeting u bro!

Just bit my tongue While trying to pronounce ur moniker.. embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go sire smiley.

[img]http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/Wine.jpg[/img]

Thank you my personal personsmiley

Merit12 is here with me, oi don't know if you met before cheesy

Let her have what ever she request for wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Hehe. A bottle of coke won't do you harm. tongue

Btw, you never smile in your photos. Why? grin

I am an African
We are raised to be serious minded anything less is not acceptable grin grin
Why should I even be smiling/laughing am I a woman before a camera

Haven't forgiven you though angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Your meat sir smiley. Sorry for the delay wink

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EULXzsKoOA8/T585FLbvL-I/AAAAAAAAD9A/HuGsYIlKEt0/s1600/IMG_3159-001.JPG[/img]
thanks! smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Hey!!...you run this bar?!
Welcome sire. smiley What shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome sire. smiley What shall I serve you?

2 bottle of star and a plate of peppersoup please
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Really nice. smiley

Jobsat34 pls keel the snap. grin

Jbluv, will you please bring her a strawberry margarita. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Oya na... I am evaly ready for U dear.

Thanks o. I am seriously having a swell time here mehn.. How are U feeling the tempo of the Music??
Good to know........the tempo is ok for now but by 10pm-11pm it should be louder o!! Cos tonight ehn,ma no talk sha but e no go easy for ezekiel grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: nice meeting u bro!

Just bit my tongue While trying to pronounce ur moniker.. embarassed
heheheheh... Its my pleasure... Please let's set to work.. I have an asun stage outside... Dat must be attended to...

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beey: tropical mix
Here you go Beey dearie smiley.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph:

I am an African
We are raised to be serious minded anything less is not acceptable grin grin
Why should I even be smiling/laughing am I a woman before a camera

Haven't forgiven you though angry
LOL. I rest my case. grin

Jb, please Ishsoph just told me to inform you that he'll only be drinking coke today. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
dis one wey jrnbayano dy mute,.. Udo odikwa?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I am here bae cheesy

Happy Birthday luv! grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Really nice. smiley

Jobsat34 pls keel the snap. grin
aiit my lady.... Btw, just only 1 can remainin out of 16 cans ... I tot yu said yu d sour throat niii??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: heheheheh... Its my pleasure... Please let's set to work.. I have an asun stage outside... Dat must be attended to...
Chai!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked You wan make somborry chop my head off? cheesycheesygrin

dem no born dat kind person yet looolll
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: Chai!
what.. Please help urself to it..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by merit12(f): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm

No swimming with you oh

My mummmy. Says youare a bad boy in the pool

All this boys. Saying come let me. Teach. You how to swim

Then carry her. On his back
Touching tinz
harlos:
Thank you my dearsmiley
join me in the swimming pool dear, lets have some fun together with others

picture not loading chai
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
merit12: *shakes hands with jbluv55 with a lovely smile
The go tothe vip to sit*

Please if possible ,giveme 1 bottle of orijin and 2 strew nd big rosted fish
Here you go ma'am smiley

[

Your fish is coming right away.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Thanks Boss.

Oya CDAMSEL, lets DoroDance to the rythm of this DoroBucci song.

**Tighteens my shoe lace,,,, Oya every body make una give way i want scatter the dance floor.. D.J. JefferyJamez please increase the volume of this song... I want the feel am well**

Oya na
let's go there

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.