Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847766 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: Pls dont get drunk.. embarassed

i just told yu she wud be okay... Besides, she has not taken much.. Just 8 cans of snapps.. She actually promised not to exceed 24...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
*Gives her her dress*

Go get ready too. smiley
I will be done in 5
Not really 5 tho
Yes 5
The make up won't take much time smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

Thanks, but I don't want Frankysnow to be upset with me, I'll wait for my margarita. cheesy
Please I don't understand the bolded. angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by leyitto(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samadict:
Yeah. U arent talking like a boy of 16 and I'm liking every bit of it. *smile* Jb....a glass of wine pls.

Thanks for the compliment maam...

Jbluv my man, a bottle of 1896 Chardonnay for the lady please?

*turns back to Samadict*

While we wait for that, can u tell me about this beautiful lady ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Nna you rumple me put me for dustbin na...you no ask after me of all people.

cry

Even Beennkumar too
That's not true. sad

I can never do that. My apologies. sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: I won't because I can see you already sold your Ferrari. undecided
Lolzz!!! Wait oo.. Na Mzmaria be dis??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:
I will be done in 5
Not really 5 tho
Yes 5
The make up won't take much time smiley
I'll be waiting right here. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: Lolzz!!! Wait oo.. Na Mzmaria be dis??
Yes o na me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

Thanks, but I don't want Frankysnow to be upset with me, I'll wait for my margarita. cheesy
like i really wanted to give yu before??.. *yimu*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT PLS:

We've taken special recognition of our brothers from Calabar like Beennkumar and co
We want to say that your favorite(404) has been organized and you cant resist the aroma grin grin
Heard the pepper soup heals malaria and so we've taken care to make plenty of it grin

Beennkumar pls step forward and carry your delicacies for you and your brothers smiley

Our Calabar brothers sung sung etieti! grin grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
You never see am?
she never come back.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: nwanne no be soo, no vex.. E never tay Wey I come here.. I can't fit put my paddy in liquor for dustbin nau..

Ke Ije??

I dey nwanne...whatagwan?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014

Dear Kelvingraphics

Due to an official assignment which has just come up.
I'll likely not be available for the party.
Dang! It hurts!
After the preparations.

You be safe and have fun, okay?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: Jbluv55

please lets declare this pool to be officially open grin grin
*declares pools open*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Frankysnow I sight you wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go ma'am smiley.

So hope you came with your bikini ma'am cos the pool parry is about to begin cheesygrin.

Thank you!
This is so refreshing. I didn't know about a pool party so I didn't bring my bikini. * Oh well, I guess I'll have to go in the buff* grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Please I don't understand the bolded. angry
i offered her one of ur snapps, i guess the sight of tail piss her off.. So..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
**Drives in with my Private Aeroplanecheesy**

Where erm M.C Leetunechi and Boss JBLUV55.... Please come and pave way for me so i can locate the High table, this crowd of beautiful and handsome boys here wana kee me and my Wife Cdamsel... Chaiii, mehn we are feeling like Celebritiescheesy

I hope everybody has been having fun in here... JB, please can i have the best wine you have in your fridge for myself?? U can come over and ask my wife what she would wanna take.

Where erm D.J. Please loud that music a lil bit. I want even America to know that something is happening here tonight grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: #Nods head #

good.. Pls can yu tell woky that yu wud be aiit as he has nothin to worry about..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT PLS:

We've taken special recognition of our brothers from Calabar like Beennkumar and co
We want to say that your favorite(404) has been organized and you cant resist the aroma grin grin
Heard the pepper soup heals malaria and so we've taken care to make plenty of it grin

Beennkumar pls step forward and carry your delicacies for you and your brothers smiley

Our Calabar brothers sung sung etieti! grin grin
undecided undecided

You again! undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Happy Birthday to you too sire smiley.

*guides him to a seat in the MVP lounge grin*

What shall I serve you to step down first sire? smiley

Thank you, thank you my dear.

I'm very glad to be here.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34:

i just told yu she wud be okay... Besides, she has not taken much.. Just 8 cans of snapps.. She actually promised not to exceed 24...
chai!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Please I don't understand the bolded. angry

He's offering me some of your snaps. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55 abeg give me one glass of pure wine make I take cool down first wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Leetunechi: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: **Drives in with my Private Aeroplanecheesy**

Where erm M.C Leetunechi and Boss JBLUV55.... Please come and pave way for me so i can locate the High table, this crowd of beautiful and handsome boys here wana kee me and my Wife Cdamsel... Chaiii, mehn we are feeling like Celebritiescheesy

I hope everybody has been having fun in here... JB, please can i have the best wine you have in your fridge for myself?? U can come over and ask my wife what she would wanna take.

Where erm D.J. Please loud that music a lil bit. I want even America to know that something is happening here tonight grin

*security please look after MR graphics *

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Oya wetin make I serve you na? grin
Nofinundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
That's not true. sad

I can never do that. My apologies. sad

I won't accept....bribe me with my usual..you know now
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

I dey nwanne...whatagwan?
udo! Wetin hapun last?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

*security please look after MR graphics *

Correct guy cool But next time tell the security personnel include my wife Cdamsel too.

Xo it should be "Security men please look after Mr./Mrs Graphics cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
LOL. Sure. I'm a cokeaholic. grin
enjoy undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos: Frankysnow I sight you wink
Good evening bro, longest time. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

He's offering me some of your snaps. grin
Lol. I really don't mind you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.