Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858125 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

frankben the run away grin
when you convert to female?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
tosluv12: If u can also get a drink 4 me 2
tosluv12 cheesy
You have a partner yet? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by merit12(f): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
*shakes hands with jbluv55 with a lovely smile
The go tothe vip to sit*

Please if possible ,giveme 1 bottle of orijin and 2 strew nd big rosted fish
Jbluv55: *sights merit12 and lertee @ the entrance*

Welcome buriful ladies grin.

*guides them to seats in the VIP lounge*

What shall I offer you ladies? grin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome sir. Here's your drink smiley.

Bush meat nko??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: I'm doing great.

Eyah, where the celebrant sef

Iam here cheesy cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

ok sire

but cdamsel is not here yet undecided
slaps him,u say? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
ideology:
You mean kelvingraphics and his pal

Any way, i need a pot of goat meat and bottle water tongue
Here's ur meal sir

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3l7H9fBfGX8/T9C3zRhMK1I/AAAAAAAAAGY/jF8Q-cD5bds/s320/goat+p.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

Thanks but I'll pass (this time) I'm enjoying my delicious strawberry margarita. smiley
Can I have some? wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
merit12: *shakes hands with jbluv55 with a lovely smile
The go tothe vip to sit*

Please if possible ,giveme 1 bottle of orijin and 2 strew nd big rosted fish
Can I sit close to you? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
angry angry

I asked you to buy me wine in Jbl's bar last time and you ridiculed me that I should take coke. angry angry
Just wait and see sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Nothing much....nna people plenty for bar today....

They dey share money for here?
I tire oo..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ksslib:
My day has been tiresome jare. He better come feast on that pepper soup before my hungry fists start picking.

I wouldn't mind any chill drink that ll relive the stress though. In a glass please. smiley
Here you go sire

[img]http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000l5uzTXKeZso/fit=1000x750/JW-Black.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Oh my God! shocked

You look stunning! kiss

No. You didn't. smiley
And shocked

You look dashing kiss
I just hope'em bitches won't try any stunt tonight
Cos i ain't gonna spare anybody

So shall wecheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
jbluv55..m here wit my boo...tosluv12

u knw her ryt?

cc:naijaboiy,Harlos,kelvingraphics,davep,dre11

Tosin is here cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos:
The aroma all species of foods here has denied your smelling fart into anyone s nose.
lol. Just observing the goddamn party bro cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Can I have some? wink

grin Sure, take a sip. *hands her my margarita* I'ts good right?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by merit12(f): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nope please

Sit taken by harlos

Except you. Don't wan to........

woky: Can I sit close to you? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph:

I asked you to buy me wine in Jbl's bar last time and you ridiculed me that I should take coke. angry angry
Just wait and see sad
Hehe. A bottle of coke won't do you harm. tongue

Btw, you never smile in your photos. Why? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Hmmmm...d usual cheesy.... chilld Smirnoff for my lovely lady

tanks n anti.
Here you go sir ma'am wink.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
merit12: Nope please

Sit taken by harlos

Except you. Don't wan to........

undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

Thank you!
This is so refreshing. I didn't know about a pool party so I didn't bring my bikini. * Oh well, I guess I'll have to go in the buff* grin grin
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Ok ma'am smiley. Would you be needing any other thing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

grin Sure, take a sip. *hands her my margaria* I'ts good right?
Really nice. smiley

Jobsat34 pls keel the snap. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Hehe. A bottle of coke won't do you harm. tongue

Btw, you never smile in your photos. Why? grin
Soso coke.. Mtew!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi:

no fear

dem nor go doyo any tin

just behave grin grin

As per DJ me sef need like 10 of those guys o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
SmellMyFart: lol. Just observing the goddamn party bro cheesy
Man you got to join on the funwinkwink

Siddon look no go do you good o cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go sir ma'am wink.

tanks man
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: **Drives in with my Private Aeroplanecheesy**

Where erm M.C Leetunechi and Boss JBLUV55.... Please come and pave way for me so i can locate the High table, this crowd of beautiful and handsome boys here wana kee me and my Wife Cdamsel... Chaiii, mehn we are feeling like Celebritiescheesy

I hope everybody has been having fun in here... JB, please can i have the best wine you have in your fridge for myself?? U can come over and ask my wife what she would wanna take.

Where erm D.J. Please loud that music a lil bit. I want even America to know that something is happening here tonight grin

Welcome sire.

*plays dorobucci for him*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDHBe1BA-Nk
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wahhooo.. I'm I late?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Ok ma'am smiley. Would you be needing any other thing?
bros wer my bush meat naa?? Na only woman u dy attend to??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xcapist:

Thank you, thank you my dear.

I'm very glad to be here.
What shall I serve you sire?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Wahhooo.. I'm I late?
In a pub nobody comes late..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph:

Noooo! not at all. Are we trinity? grin grin
Seriously, am not him(he told me caseless and co were accusing him of the same thing)
Heck! Dude is a book warm and workaholic. That doesn't define me dear.
Alright,now I believe...
He gave me 750naira mtn card since he couldn't get chocolate across to me grin grin
Is he hooked? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.