Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171476 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by drhammed: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Those news portals are osun this and osun that.

why isn't it on the vanguards, the daily independent, the punch, the channel tvs of this world?

#just asking
I wonder ooo ... Our people Sha ...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2014
DaBullIT:

Except in the isolated incident where / when Presidency , PDP , INEC , Military and paramilitary are against one man. I think he earned the right to be paranoid

Masked Military men led by a PDP chairman attacked Isiaka Adeleke's residence yesterday , about 30 APC leaders arrested and are being kept at one PDP member's house , log on to OSBbcng.org , OSUn defender.com and sahara reporters , for proof and live streaming , all networks can't lie at the same time
shey unna don start with unna many many lies again anyway Omi ni ooooooooo

Osundefender ko Ekitistriker ni

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2014
When voting starts at noon, teargas will be shot to scare voters away. DON'T MOVE AN INCH! Soak your handkerchief in kerosene. #OsunDecides
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2014
Do you know about O-Meal? free school meal to kids with unemployed parents from low income home.
Up Rauf!!!
how about O yescheme, O-yes tech, O- experience ? O reap? if he has his way he will change Nigeria.. up Rauf!

education is key to any future , more people wont turn into useless citizens. This kids some will end up in unilag, ui, overseas all cos they got opportunities their parents couldnt give, if its before they will sell pure water.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2014
Earlier at Ward 8, Unit 1 booth, Ifofin, Ilesha, attempts to whisk away an APP party agent by security agents was rebuffed #osun2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ayodiya: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare: Some voters in Ede North have their names on the published list but their names are absent on the INEC list
pls like how many
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by anago90: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2014
johnstar: ur papa oloshi... aregbesola out out, Bleep out

you are not only an illiterate!!! you are also the s.i unit of stupidity and illiteracy. you come across as the dumbest living organism from your area, a classic example of Nigeria failed education system.

10 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tayoamos: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2014
OBJ said : if I were to be Omisore, I would have allowed Aregbe to complete his 8 years. Aregbe has really transformed Osun"

12 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2014
smatadex: I pity the people of Osun Aregbe is destroying ur economy and u re still their shouting his name, u better change ur mind b4 its too late #OsunDecide. Only Omisore of #PDP can do it. PDP Wins Osunn Change to better state.

Do you live in Osun-NO

Are you a stakeholder in Osun-NO

How then do you know whats good for the Osun people.

God will punish all enemies of progress in south west.

20 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by drhammed: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2014
And GEJ(PDP) is the Causative agent of the world deadliest disease ? ?
chamboy: Team Peace When 7 ppl is infected with d world deadliest disease in Nigeria and about 198 isolated
TeamPeace wen BokoHaram have killed More than thousands of ppl in Just 8months
U berrra WakeUp
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2014
omisore's thug alias fryo the suspected killer of Bola Ige moving about with harmful weapons in Ife #osun2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by demand1982: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare: ALERT!!!The code of PDP fake soldiers and police is red ankara tied to left hand. Pls close mark anybody that tie red material to his hand”
do you not have a camera phone and why are you showing us the purported snapping? Show pic or shut the hell up.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Those news portals are osun this and osun that.

why isn't it on the vanguards, the daily independent, the punch, the channel tvs of this world?

#just asking

Bros no vex me o , its either your too lazy to search or you just don't have something to say , but here it is

http://www.punchng.com/news/security-men-trailed-me-to-my-mothers-house-adeleke/

That's punch proving there was a shootout at adeleke's

http://www.punchng.com/news/masked-security-men-storm-apc-leader-salamis-house/

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-spokesman-asiwajus-media-aide-arrested-in-osun/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/apc-spokesman-lai-mohammed-osun-lawmakers-others-arrested/

Best part is there are live tweets with pictures from vanguard , punch and your favorite news outlets

This just in Sen Isiaka Adeleke's security men was overpowered and he's under arrest , house arrest

Laid Muhammed just released after hours of interrogation

‪#‎OsunDecides‬ ™
*APC youth, Akeem Dauda just picked up by SSS men from Ward 1 Isale Oba Iwo for having about N5,000 on him. what a country
*Personal Assistant to Dep Gov of Osun arrested by soldiers. Intimidation of APC heightens
*Barr Oladosu an APC leader in Ife arrested now by soldiers

Fake police officer with NPF uniform and vest arrested in Akarabaka , Ile Ife

Also Security officials are reported to have Ankara worn by PDP members tied to their hands. first INEC said there shouldn't be anything like campaign uniforms, dresses , logos or slogans , secondly who do you report to ? PDP loyalists ?

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jjcbuthot: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2014
jumigurl: They just arrested the APC agent at my ward under instructions of the PDP agent at ifonfin ward.

Why was he arrested? Are people not there?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by youngdoctor(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2014
report coming from a friend in Ife says accreditation is On..but with random questioning. the people rilli want to vote fr P.D.P..especially d civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by beetruth: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper: It is clear that Rauf wants a future and wants to lead Osun forward, many Osun kids were illiterate in Yoruba speaking primary school before. Rauf destroyed all those nonsense schools and merged them into about 10 giant schools with adequate teachers who rehabilitated many of them. Within 4 years he made a huge difference. There is not much difference between those new schools and privates schools.
Omisore clearly wants to loot and spoil Osun his main purpose is to steal , if anyone is too blind to see that , mo sorry fun iya anybody t'oba vote omisore angry
And how many of your kids are speaking good English now. so u believe that merged giants schools will give the kids more attention compared to small 'nonsense' schools? also how many adequate teachers where provided for this your aregbe refurbished schools o? obviously you are talking just from what you read and not actually see or have a one or one chat with the kids or related to one of their teachers else you would know that ur utterances are just .................. i am sorry for u

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2014
A huge number of APC agents denied tags in many local government areas including Osogbo, Ifedayo, Atakumosa West. In Osogbo, only 60 out of 227 agents were given tags.

* The Good Governance Forum in Osun has urged all eligible voters to go out en-masse to cast their votes and not be intimidated by the presence of security agents in the state or news of arrests of political leaders

* Clampdown on APC leaders in Osun continues as Alhaji Tijani Oladosu, (aka TILAD), Quadri Owonikoko (a.k.a Integrity) were arrested midnight and whereabouts unknown

* After hours of interrogation, Lai Mohammed, Sunday Dare released by security agents
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2014
RebelLeader15: shey unna don start with unna many many lies again anyway Omi ni ooooooooo

Osundefender ko Ekitistriker ni

Mùmú

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Plus10(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Do you live in Osun-NO

Are you a stakeholder in Osun-NO

How then do you know whats good for the Osun people.

God will punish all enemies of progress in south west.

The enemy of progress in the south west is Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by neena: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2014
smatadex: I pity the people of Osun Aregbe is destroying ur economy and u re still their shouting his name, u better change ur mind b4 its too late #OsunDecide. Only Omisore of #PDP can do it. PDP Wins Osunn Change to better state.
Shut your filthy mouth! Worry about your state, and let the good people of Osun worry about theirs. If Omisore is that much of a messiah, elect him as the governor of your state! Till then, your opinion remains as useless as the "p" in psychology!

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2014
tayoamos: Omisorry out, aregbesola to rule osun for the second term. Osun pple have decided
I can see that you are a mere dreamer of good things, keep on dreaming, just make sure you don't wake up when you hear that Omisore is the new Governor elect in Osun state

#APCItes (Agberos and Public Criminals)

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by lucianohase(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2014
ope2711: Please let us share what is happening in our area here. Though I'm one of the party agents here, unit 9, ward 2, Odo-Otin LGA.
Asiwaju puppets crew are in trouble
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by johnstar(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

you are very brilliant, you are d true son of d soil. bt I anago is d most stup1d person on nairaland, I shuld b ban from quotin a gud person like u
ok son, try and b a reasonable person for 1ce, a$$ hole.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Come o, una no dey sleep?! Abi na different time zone we get for nigeria? If to say na who first wake up go become millonaire NLers for don become rich! Choi!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2014
omogidi234:

Please check the twitter handle of Punch @MobilePunch, Pm news @pmnewsnigeria, Vanguard @vanguardngrnews. They have been reporting these allegations.

Noted!!!

there's this disturbing reports I saw on vanguard that I find difficult believing

APC alleged that many of its agents were denied tags in many local government areas including Osogbo, Ifedayo, Atakumosa West. It said in Osogbo, only 60 out of 227 agents were given tags. - Olufemi Atoyebi

How is this possible considering that these tags were shared yesterday abi the day before yesterday?

How come APC is noticing and making this claim today at 9 am?

Strange if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Plus10:
The enemy of progress in the south west is Tinubu

Let the south west people decide that.........

The enemy of progress in Nigeria is GEJ.........

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Iffffffy(f): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
At ipetu ijesa right now as the assistant presiding officer, we just finished with the accreditation, everywhere is peaceful so far even though hunger dey wire us official cuz INEC refuse to give us food since they camped us yesternight.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by johnstar(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
StoneColdBiceps: Come o, una no dey sleep?! Abi na different time zone we get for nigeria? If to say na who first wake up go become millonaire NLers for don become rich! Choi!
y u 2 mumu, kid like u, go nd sleep.. make ur mama prepare ogi nd akara for u, u don wash plate dis morning? ?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RAO1(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2014
imagine! policemen tying Ankara pieces on their hands.....nawa o
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by whiteroses(f): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper: Do you know about O-Meal? free school meal to kids with unemployed parents from low income home.
Up Rauf!!!
how about O yescheme, O-yes tech, O- experience ? O reap? if he has his way he will change Nigeria.. up Rauf!

education is key to any future , more people wont turn into useless citizens. This kids some will end up in unilag, ui, overseas all cos they got opportunities their parents couldnt give, if its before they will sell pure water.

Yes especially the roads that one i liked, dual carraigeways and general improvement, that one is undeniable. Some people opposing Rauf must enjoy poverty and backwardness. So is it Omisore that is a proven crook that they want?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Duru009(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Is gonna be a close call. Am APC member but frm all indications i see PDP takin d victory. Click like if u blv me now.......

10 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tayoamos: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Apc leading in my ward already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.