Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171290 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by deucelaw: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2014
johnstar: im a student of oduduwa uni, in ife... we juz dey campus dey peep outside nw, dat roundabout d road dat leads 2 edo-ekiti juz tyt wit security, army dem..... make una knw vote for dat arebesola ol, d man shuld b out, bcus oau stil dey on strike, im nt happy about dat oo, aregbesola out

OAU is a federal University, thus under jurisdiction of the FG, not the state executive...If u have a genuine reason, state it!!

10 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2014
* A huge number of APC agents denied tags in many local government areas including Osogbo, Ifedayo, Atakumosa West. In Osogbo, only 60 out of 227 agents were given tags.

* The Good Governance Forum in Osun has urged all eligible voters to go out en-masse to cast their votes and not be intimidated by the presence of security agents in the state or news of arrests of political leaders.

* Clampdown on APC leaders in Osun continues as Alhaji Tijani Oladosu, (aka TILAD), Quadri Owonikoko (a.k.a Integrity) were arrested midnight and whereabouts unknown

* After hours of interrogation, Lai Mohammed, Sunday Dare released by security agents

* Over 40 voters arrested in Erin Osun while on queue for accreditation.

* Alhaji Raimi Shitu, Vice Executive Secretary, Odo-Otin LG arrested midnight

* Chairman of O'SCHOOL in Osun and Chieftain of APC, Alhaji Lai Oyeduntan's house invaded in Osogbo

*APC stalwarts Octogenerian lawyer, Pa J.O Fakayode, being detained in Ora Igbomina after being picked up by security agents from Oke Ila

*All APC agents in Osu, Atakumosa West have been arrested by soldiers

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2014
It is clear that Rauf wants a future and wants to lead Osun forward, many Osun kids were illiterate in Yoruba speaking primary school before. Rauf destroyed all those nonsense schools and merged them into about 10 giant schools with adequate teachers who rehabilitated many of them. Within 4 years he made a huge difference. There is not much difference between those new schools and privates schools.
Omisore clearly wants to loot and spoil Osun his main purpose is to steal , if anyone is too blind to see that , mo sorry fun iya anybody t'oba vote omisore angry

21 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2014
tayoamos: Aregbesola winning
that's in your dreamest dream
Aregbesola ko Aregbejsofo ni

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2014
overhyped: oters accreditation starts now at 9:15am at Ward 5, Oke Omiru, Ilesa.

This is why GEJ is the Best President....Just look at how organised the Election is going yet APC says security is a plot SMH

9 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by johnstar(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2014
royalblood21:
U are a disgrace to ur family, ur sch, and to all Nigerian student....
ur papa oloshi... aregbesola out out, Bleep out

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Opiosko: Whatever may be the outcome, APC should learn some sense of decorum.
Fighting PDP, INEC and all security organs will not help any of us.
Only a paranoid man will always think everyone and everything is against him.

Except in the isolated incident where / when Presidency , PDP , INEC , Military and paramilitary are against one man. I think he earned the right to be paranoid

Masked Military men led by a PDP chairman attacked Isiaka Adeleke's residence yesterday , about 30 APC leaders arrested and are being kept at one PDP member's house , log on to OSBbcng.org , OSUn defender.com and sahara reporters , for proof and live streaming , all networks can't lie at the same time

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2014
ALERT!!!The code of PDP fake soldiers and police is red ankara tied to left hand. Pls close mark anybody that tie red material to his hand”

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Kee ka Ige esi mara na ha bu ekwensu, ma oburu na anyi enye gi ha ohere ka ha chia?

Mana, ka odi ka I siri kwuo, ya bu "Ubochi nta ka anyi chuwa na owere nchi"! Tata bu Maka ndi Osun!

Let's focus on today's election anyway!

Anyi ga akpa maka that bolded part on a good day cool

#Osundecides grin
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare:

* A huge number of APC agents denied tags in many local government areas including Osogbo, Ifedayo, Atakumosa West. In Osogbo, only 60 out of 227 agents were given tags.

* The Good Governance Forum in Osun has urged all eligible voters to go out en-masse to cast their votes and not be intimidated by the presence of security agents in the state or news of arrests of political leaders.

* Clampdown on APC leaders in Osun continues as Alhaji Tijani Oladosu, (aka TILAD), Quadri Owonikoko (a.k.a Integrity) were arrested midnight and whereabouts unknown

* After hours of interrogation, Lai Mohammed, Sunday Dare released by security agents

* Chairman of O'SCHOOL in Osun and Chieftain of APC, Alhaji Lai Oyeduntan's house invaded in Osogbo

*APC stalwarts Octogenerian lawyer, Pa J.O Fakayode, being detained in Ora Igbomina after being picked up by security agents from Oke Ila

PDP.....Power To The People

Using Army,Inec and Money to win election since 1998

I Love PDP
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by felifeli: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper: It is clear that Rauf wants a future and wants to lead Osun forward,[i][b] [size=16pt]many Osun kids were illiterate in Yoruba speaking primary school [/size][size=8pt][/size][/b[/i]]before. Rauf destroyed all those nonsense schools and merged them into about 10 giant schools with adequate teachers who rehabilitated many of them. Within 4 years he made a huge difference. There is not much difference between those new schools and privates schools.
Omisore clearly wants to loot and spoil Osun his main purpose is to steal , if anyone is too blind to see that , mo sorry fun iya anybody t'oba vote omisore angry

God will judge you by your words. How many members of our family were illiterate before your tin god rescued them ? How much does he pay you to tell these lies. Believe me you can't buy your way out of hell.,; but it will be too late for you to find out.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2014
DONT SPEND IT! INVEST IT!
Your future matters alot

http://tureprofit.com/?ref=Fastclick
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014
DaBullIT:

Except in the isolated incident where / when Presidency , PDP , INEC , Military and paramilitary are against one man. I think he earned the right to be paranoid

Masked Military men led by a PDP chairman attacked Isiaka Adeleke's residence yesterday , about 30 APC leaders arrested and are being kept at one PDP member's house , log on to OSBbcng.org , OSUn defender.com and sahara reporters , for proof and live streaming , all networks can't lie at the same time

Those news portals are osun this and osun that.

why isn't it on the vanguards, the daily independent, the punch, the channel tvs of this world?

#just asking

14 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by omogidi234(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014
chamboy: asin

Did you read the statement I quoted? Even if he did not learn in Secondary School that State Governments are not responsible for Federal Unis like OAU and the rest, he should have learnt from friends or lecturers right there at Oduduwa Uni. That is why I was astonished as to what he has been learning so far!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tayoamos: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Omisorry out, aregbesola to rule osun for the second term. Osun pple have decided

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RAO1(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare:

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by meforyou1(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper: It is clear that Rauf wants a future and wants to lead Osun forward, many Osun kids were illiterate in Yoruba speaking primary school before. Rauf destroyed all those nonsense schools and merged them into about 10 giant schools with adequate teachers who rehabilitated many of them. Within 4 years he made a huge difference. There is not much difference between those new schools and privates schools.
sharap. Bafoon

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2014
omogidi234:

Did you read the statement I quoted? Even if he did not learn in Secondary School that State Governments are not responsible for Federal Unis like OAU and the rest, he should have learnt from friends or lecturers right there at Oduduwa Uni. That is why I was astonished as to what he has been learning so far!
. Am very sure he's some Eastern Guy in OUI, an indigenous Southwest guy can't think like dat

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by drhammed: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2014
No , it is d duty of GEJ(PDP) , like say Nigeria is d founder of #Ebola Virus Disease , beside , the Health expert are not doing there job bah ?...
chamboy: so its d duty of health workers to track down does with contact on d run

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2014
drhammed: No , it is d duty of GEJ(PDP) , like say Nigeria is d founder of #Ebola Virus Disease , beside , the Health expert are not doing there job bah ?...
ppl mumu
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare:

APC reporter

11 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2014
command01: Sharap! don't u know the trademark of APC? I can as well be in my comfort and type this gibberish! must u believe everything from their stable?I'm against any form of intimidation and clampdown on opposition but I've learnt to take this type news with a large pinch of salt. You don't believe everything you read.
seal dat ur lipstick-coated-lips and face ur front. My party leaders are being caged and u dnt want me to believe or say something? Obiora ilo of d AIT jst brought d report, evn thou he did say they'r expecting confirmation frm their correspondent at d police hqtr. Which shouldnt i believe, that d usual suspect(pdp) , is not tracking down our leaders like they're used to? I'm not a happy man at d moment that ppl cant be allowed their right to freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RAO1(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare: ALERT!!!The code of PDP fake soldiers and police is red ankara tied to left hand. Pls close mark anybody that tie red material to his hand”
gbollybakare: ALERT!!!The code of PDP fake soldiers and police is red ankara tied to left hand. Pls close mark anybody that tie red material to his hand”
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by drhammed: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2014
We know your type ... #no need to exchange word with you ... #Team Peace in nigeria #Osundecides
chamboy: ppl mumu

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by omogidi234(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Those news portals are osun this and osun that.

why isn't it on the vanguards, the daily independent, the punch, the channel tvs of this world?

#just asking

Please check the twitter handle of Punch @MobilePunch, Pm news @pmnewsnigeria, Vanguard @vanguardngrnews. They have been reporting these allegations.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by nobblar: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
This is the origin of odu toda iwa, we are never gonna allow miscreants, omoluabi ni wa losun
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
I pity the people of Osun Aregbe is destroying ur economy and u re still their shouting his name, u better change ur mind b4 its too late #OsunDecide. Only Omisore of #PDP can do it. PDP Wins Osunn Change to better state.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by arhziz: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Only an outsider would think Omisore has a chance of winning, that dude is been hustled

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Some voters in Ede North have their names on the published list but their names are absent on the INEC list
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Take It or Leave it PDP wins

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by WildChild00(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My sister, I dey oo! No retreat, no surrender! The news I am getting directly from osun Indicate landslide for ogbeni! I am not moving out of my house till the result is announced!

You better don't move out, for you own safty.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
drhammed: We know your type ... #no need to exchange word with you ... #Team Peace in nigeria #Osundecides
Team Peace When 7 ppl is infected with d world deadliest disease in Nigeria and about 198 isolated
TeamPeace wen BokoHaram have killed More than thousands of ppl in Just 8months
U berrra WakeUp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.