Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171434 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
dguyindcorner:

you are so daft sir! If after what's being explained has no effect on ur brain.

Looking @ d statistic and analysis of journalist/media I tink YOU are dump....... Dey are yet 2 collate/anounce final result and d apc's wit propaganda are here formulatin trash...........
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by legendsilver(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Layolaw: l don't blame you, you are doing your job; apc e-goat its because of pple like you that dis country is still having problem in choosng the right leader. I don't 've have problem with osun election result becuase l'm not living there, am nt like you followers of politicians begging them b4 you can eat, am one of the civil servant that sent your man packing and if you say we shld rerun the election we 'll do over & over again, Ekiti has spoken, soooo oponu ayirada ole ole go and die

Can you identify a beneficial of PDP (Rice & Garri) in Ekiti state? Most Hungry state in Nigeria = EKITI

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
P.M. News wrote:
As at 8:24 pm cumulative results from
observers: APC 265,845, PDP 189,174

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Seaen(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
People Deceiving People Since 1800.....We are OSUN....cant work here.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ElFenomeno1: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mrstan:

Looking @ d statistic and analysis of journalist/media I tink YOU are dump....... Dey are yet 2 collate/anounce final result and d apc's wit propaganda are here formulatin trash...........

It is not dump.... It is dumb.... lunkhead! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
koruji: It is indeed near 30% when you consider that only about 990,000 out of about 1.45 million actually collected their voter cards that were used for the election. Another total tally that I have seen is about 400,000 which will make it closer to 40-50%

If I work with 990,000 on the results posted on this thread the turn out will still be less than 20%

I honestly hope the other total you've seen is the same with INEC's for the sake of all of us!!!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Since morning,una no go sleep?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
If we need thousands of troops of soldiers police&paramilitary organisations 4 an election then we are not matured 4 democracy #OsunDecides
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
globatop: This politicians should remember the aftermath of their action in the the ondo state in the 1983 election. The family that lost loved ones and property were left to lick their wounds.
NPN militarised the state with hope of surpressing UPN, the result is no longer news to those that are adults then.
Forget ! They said the same thing during Ekiti election, what happened at d end .

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Occurstaem(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Fani Kayode is busy writing rubbish on the internet. Thus, creating confusion and misleading people.
AREGBE ALL THE WAY FOR SECOND TERM.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ayodiya: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lewis1988: Let's try and check the result of Osogbo tht is being pasted here. So 15000+ people only voted against the 110,000 registered voters on Osogbo. It means about 95000 didn't do accreditation. We need the Security agents to be on alert as soon as the result is being announced. APC and Propaganda.
baba carry your rubbish elsewhere . you were sleeping when over 60000 armed men were brought to state of osun alone and you expect people to come like b4 put that in your foolish m
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

My point exactly!!!

It's so sad that it might end up taking people's life!!!

I don't pray for that though. The prospect is scary!!!

Honestly, right now i'm praying that INEC declares ogbeni winner for the sake of those lives that might be lost if Omisore is declared winner.

I just pray this results tally somehow with INEC's results
abeg, no life worth that election...both party shld thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ayodiya: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lewis1988: Let's try and check the result of Osogbo tht is being pasted here. So 15000+ people only voted against the 110,000 registered voters on Osogbo. It means about 95000 didn't do accreditation. We need the Security agents to be on alert as soon as the result is being announced. APC and Propaganda.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
ola6:

Did you notice that the APC started announcing results as from 12pm?

Out of 100k people in osogbo, only 10k people came to vote, yet the media outlets said there is a high turn out. APC is up to no good...
the same media is announcing d result
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by emmyclassic(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
APC peeps blood dn dey calm down small small.. SHM
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

What are you saying?

193 out of 336 is around 60%

If 60% voted across board and your results gives you 10%, what does that tell you?

Use your head na!!

And mathematics is my specialty tongue grin

u forgot to add DAT part that says NOT ALL VOTERS COLLECTED THEIR ORIGINAL VOTERS CARD. Not all the registered voters even came out in the first place.

pls if u ain't a voter in dis election or an osun indigene, pls don't quote me again.

so the likes of neyor, sheuvaba who happend to report live,sahara reportes, punch, vanguard,channel, premium times, daily post, pm news et al are on lying but we should believe your party men Fani Femi kayode n likes ?

pls if u can't answer d question pls don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Alphaoscar: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
PDP are idiots and foolish. if d result available online are indeed fake what stop them from posting their own version of d authentic result? why haven't we been seeing another version online abi Na today we start conducting election and people posting d result of their polling units? I have called different peeps in osun and they confirmed the authenticity of the results.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jieta: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: you can't read or wat? We are talking of voting strength here you are talking big or small.
The voting strength of SE and SS combined was 14m in 2011, Kano alone was almost 6m. Lagos was 6m. SE (Jonathan's stronghold) was 7m. Edo and Rivers will gv Jonathan a hard test. He may win but not with the margin of 2011. Why am I even responding to you?
abeg go, abeg get out go and live ur mumu and stupid life

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Pataki: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
NMotorwerks:

You are full of shit for saying that!

Awon ara-ile e, lo ba wi. Iwo Arindin jati-jati omo elebi of Ekiti State.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by legendsilver(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mrstan:

Ok, we don hear
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by govman4: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

I'm not interested in PDP or APC!!! But just take a look at these statistics

None of the LGAs achieved 15% turnout!!
are u nt in Nigeria,didnt u hrd of disenfrachising or u did nt hrd d numba of pple dt was accredicted...stop askin foolish question jare

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by phemmyjohnson: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
ola6: Osun Pdp
Press Statement
APC's Fake Electoral Victory Celebration
We noticed with dismay the desperate bid of
the All Progressive Congress to discredit the final
results of the governorship election in Osun
state through publication of fake election results
and celebration of false electoral victory.
In the last four hours,the APC has been
publishing several concorted results which are
clearly against the reality of certified results
been collated by the electoral commission . The
party had brazenly assigned itself the task of
collating and announcing results which are
doctored and designed to undermine the
credibility of the official results when finally
announced.
By circulating fake results ,the APC intends to
prove to the world that the election was rigged
even when in reality the collation process was
yet to start before its illegal action.
The party has also proceeded to direct it's
supporters to commence celebration in towns
and villages. Even in wards where the APC lost,
the supporters followed the script by rolling out
drums in celebration of a non existing victory.
This is also part of a ploy to declare the final
official results as manipulated in preparation for
their usual tribunal battle. It is an elaborate plot
to steal the Peoples mandate through the
backdoor as the outgoing governor did after
2007 election .
We therefore urge our teeming supporters to
ignore the fabrications of the APC. We inform
Nigerians and the good people of Osun state
that the PDP is leading based on results collated
so far and any concerted results has no basis in
facts and legality .
We await the official results from the electoral
commission and we are convinced that the final
results will confirm the electoral victory of
Senator Iyiola Omisore.
Signed
Diran Odeyemi
Director of Media & Strategy
Iyiola Omisore Organisation
Chaii!!! PDP with their useless post
So you mean vanguard , premiumtimes , , sahara reporters and punch teamed up to release fake results against PDP
#Foolishness
PDP is saying this to Rig election..

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Layolaw: l don't blame you, you are doing your job; apc e-goat its because of pple like you that dis country is still having problem in choosng the right leader. I don't 've have problem with osun election result becuase l'm not living there, am nt like you followers of politicians begging them b4 you can eat, am one of the civil servant that sent your man packing and if you say we shld rerun the election we 'll do over & over again, Ekiti has spoken, soooo oponu ayirada ole ole go and die

GBENUOSI soun Jo! Your mouth like ofada rice. Cheapskate osi! Next time ask for ewa so you can cook rice and beans st least if Fayose does not share 'rices' in 2018, you can subsidise your hunger with Oloyin beans.

Ode afofungbemu.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by obayaya(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
caseless: abeg, no life worth that election...both party shld thread carefully.

Gbam!!!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Mcweber(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
if Inec should declare Omisore....I predict mayhem in the state

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ElFenomeno1: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mrstan: To my best of knowledge most Apc members are notin but cowards n thugs

My friend shut the fu...ck up, fu..cking drongo!

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by HARDUBUY(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
cbrass: Is there still hope for pdp?
With the picture below, do u really think there is hope for PDP

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
aregbe in his family compound ILESA.

#manofthepeople

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
hansad:

If 50% of Yoruba are like you, it would have been glad and easier having you in your country of Arewa Islamic Republic.
You pretended you did not understand what I wrote that your lot stewpidly believe that ALLAH welded you and some others in Nigeria together by force.

You are not being drenched because you have solace under the umbrella of real and reasonable Yorubas. But there has to be a limit to tolerating unreasonable people like you.

What da fork! Speak English Okolo!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mrstan:

u r using d statistics from media but u don't believe d results from media undecided
Mrstan:

u r using d statistics from media but u don't believe d results from media
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Zionope: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Bros I'm not talking about rigging!!!

My point is? What if someone somewhere has been feeding the social network false results to create an environment that makes the real results look like it was manipulated!!!

The figures in that overall result sheet on this thread is so _fucking inconsistent!!! And can't be true
U mean d results coming from each polling unit and d jubilation at every polling units are false? Why is it that there is no counter jubilation in those areas? Why is the PDP not announcing her own result unit by unit(at least d party has a radio station in Osun that normally closses by 10:00pm on a good day but have closed transmission since 8:00pm on a crucial day like dis) Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.