Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59946 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Illugun is the coward here because he refused to share contacts with customized who requested that they exchange numbers for easy identification..

obayaya: lmao!!! ilugunboy and customized13 cheesy

The truth is that none of these 2 guys really wanted to meet!!! If they really wanted, why didn't both of them device a way to contact themselves instead of posting pictures on Nairaland saying "I'm here, where are you".

Who does that!!! Old men acting like kids... Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Nna ihe nkea Kedu kwanu ihe anyi ga eme? Nsogbu adighi

Anyi ga zere ya si ugbu a gaba.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
I honestly don't understand where the beef is. Dude said I was jobless, I proved to him I am not jobless, my current job is in fact very exciting. He said I was a failed pilot, no doubt, piloting is my passion not a career. He said I fled DC, but hey, what am I supposed to do when I have a bigger offer particularly after the last shutdown? He said I was failed because I was asking for help on how to get a 1br apartment. Obviously this is false as it gets, I asked for good areas to live in. He keeps coming up with bs that non-relevant. Now he want to physically and intellectually challenge me, see me see trouble o... Abegi.

I have given this dude too much attention, NOT ANYMORE. grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Leave the impostor alone, only reply him when he feels brave enough to attack you with his main handle ''OrlandoOwoh''.

chino24: Nwanne leave that daft! Even in the next 30years he will not get to where you are the moment..

I'm no longer responding to him.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: hapu okwu maka gini mere, onye huru mu, ya ju ikpo'm, agara'm eba hu, ya ju iputa ezi.

Okay o.. Ka Chineke mezie okwu. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Exactly!!! The truth is that both of them were scared to an extent. Forget all these their gra gra!!! Fear of the unknown. Customized13 had no idea who ilugunboy is and what he's worth. Ilugunboy on the other hand didn't know who customised13 is or what he's worth.

And if customised left at 4.30 like he said and ilugunboy was there at 4.00, Then the question is what happened within that 30 minutes window!!!

I guess we'll never know!!!

But for the fact that ilugunboy waited on (maybe for barcanista grin ), He won this fair and square!!!

Customised13 will have to carry the coward tag cheesy Nwanne, iwe gi adina oku!!! I ga agba mbo redeemuo onwe gi

Lmao.. This is the reason why meeting up with people when bitterness is involved isn't always good.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Lmao...Somebody is deeply hated... Oya go and DIE... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes I am a pilot and I attended Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. Yes, I am a consultant, which has exposed me to a whole lot... I help people with Excel, I did not call myself guru... Why the beef because people ask me for help? grin grin grin Ehen, back in the day, we formed an investment group, thought it was a project we wanted to undertake, but later dropped it. Why you hating? I am not an independent contractor, but a consultant for a firm. My job requires me to work at just at anytime because of the risk involved and sensitivity of issue.. Abeg don't hate jare. cool cool

Ok Manny let us clarify and establish the facts. You are a pilot-right? Did you practice as a pilot? Were you ever a commercial pilot or did you have private clients? I ask because why the sudden change in career path? Piloting is a lucrative occupation in the US, why would someone who supposedly qualified as a pilot leave that occupation after several years to relocate to Houston to do Consultancy work. What do you consult in that involves you staying at home to write memos in a job that is unrelated to piloting?

Hate?? Dont make me laugh, I am an IT consultant that has global experience not only in the US but in Europe and Australasia. I can smell failures from a mile due to the nature of my job. You are a frustrated soul and I can veritably tell you that your lack of progress is directly correlated to your hatred, tribalism and lack of focus in life.

Do you think you are addressing simpletons and idi.iots like Chino when you mention ridiculous statements such as risk and sensitivity of your job? If your job is sensitive, then you would not be allowed to work from home and write memos. Try another format abeg.

I hope you are learning a lesson or two from me...

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life: I honestly don't understand where the beef is. Dude said I was jobless, I proved to him I am not jobless, my current job is in fact very exciting. He said I was a failed pilot, no doubt, piloting is my passion not a career. He said I fled DC, but hey, what am I supposed to do when I have a bigger offer particularly after the last shutdown? He said I was failed because I was asking for help on how to get a 1br apartment. Obviously this is false as it gets, I asked for good areas to live in. He keeps coming up with bs that non-relevant. Now he want to physically and intellectually challenge me, see me see trouble o... Abegi.

I have given this dude too much attention, NOT ANYMORE. grin
why is that comment hurting you so much?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Exactly!!! The truth is that both of them were scared to an extent. Forget all these their gra gra!!! Fear of the unknown. Customized13 had no idea who ilugunboy is and what he's worth. Ilugunboy on the other hand didn't know who customised13 is or what he's worth.

And if customised left at 4.30 like he said and ilugunboy was there at 4.00, Then the question is what happened within that 30 minutes window!!!

I don't boast....

I left community shield game to go keep an appointment with an eddiot I thought was serious...I got there 3:45... I posted the cloth I had on...later Barcanista joined me....we ate and drank...we left after 5pm....

The ediott was posting useless picture of a useless cheap watch that could have been sourced anywhere.

The truth is the ediiiooottt wasted my time as he was no where near the place he claimed to be.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Illugun is the coward here because he refused to share contacts with customized who requested that they exchange numbers for easy identification..

And why did customized13 leave? What's wrong with sitting on there and ordering a meatpie. Abi he was expecting the meeting to last just 30 minutes?

The guy wuru mmadu na ala!!!

I agree both of them should've exchanged contacts. Without that, this whole thing was a bragging contest!!!

And ilugunboy owns the bragging rights for now grin

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

I don't boast....

I left community shield game to go keep an appointment with an eddiot I thought was serious...I got there 3:45... I posted the cloth I had on...later Barcanista joined me....we ate and drank...we left after 5pm....

The ediott was posting useless picture of a useless cheap watch that could have been sourced anywhere.

The truth is the ediiiooottt wasted my time as he was no where near the place he claimed to be.
am not boasting too, you saw me, I didn't see you, its a matter of calling me and saying "hello customized, I am the ilugunboy" that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Manny4life you are disappointing me big time!!! You've got nothing to prove to anybody.

Documents niile I na upload na abali unya wekasi m aru!!!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Boyedex: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
if anyone was expecting customer to make a come back without a cowardly excuse, that person dey gullible. and who else was suppose to believe him if not the epic nairaland award winning liar of this time. customer is a sissy and should be wearing skirts. master-coward-extraordinaire. cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

I don't boast....

He was actually there because both of you were posting pictures of the same place at a time.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

But for the fact that ilugunboy waited on (maybe for barcanista grin ), He won this fair and square!!!

Customised13 will have to carry the coward tag cheesy Nwanne, iwe gi adina oku!!! I ga agba mbo redeemuo onwe gi
we stayed at the place till 5pm. Customized is a coward

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Lmao.. This is the reason why meeting up with people when bitterness is involved isn't always good.

exactly!!?

biko ignore that guy na acho gi okwu na onu

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: am not boasting too, you saw me, I didn't see you, its a matter of calling me and saying "hello customized, I am the ilugunboy" that's all.
You didn't give him enough time to do that. Besides he posted pics of the cloth he was wearing.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Nwanne ghota ife o na ekwu..

I knew that something actually happened along the line. Customized is not a coward. I have been in such situation before where my phone went off..I had to go offline on a very important presentation.

All you just said doesn't add up. How come Customized went with his car and is claiming the battery of his phone ran down. Doesn't the car have a port where phones are charged?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: am not boasting too, you saw me, I didn't see you, its a matter of calling me and saying "hello customized, I am the ilugunboy" that's all.
dude stfu, yu were nowher to be found. You are a lying preek and 4cking coward! Shame on yu

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why I left, am on eko bridge right now, am coming from ajah, went to see my yoruba gf, ajah is pretty far, coupled with the fact that m ba3 got flat and ilugunboy was wasting my time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
He was actually there because both of you were posting pictures of the same place at a time.

Most Mr Big franchised restaurant always look the same....he didn't come to where he said he would be.

Ask him the name of the supermarket next to the Mr Biggs in Ketu.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

Ok Manny let us clarify and establish the facts. You are a pilot-right? Did you practice as a pilot? Were you ever a commercial pilot or did you have private clients? I ask because why the sudden change in career path? Piloting is a lucrative occupation in the US, why would someone who supposedly qualified as a pilot leave that occupation after several years to relocate to Houston to do Consultancy work. What do you consult in that involves you staying at home to write memos in a job that is unrelated to piloting?

Hate?? Dont make me laugh, I am an IT consultant that has global experience not only in the US but in Europe and Australasia. I can smell failures from a mile due to the nature of my job. You are a frustrated soul and I can veritably tell you that your lack of progress is directly correlated to your hatred, tribalism and lack of focus in life.

Do you think you are addressing simpletons and idi.iots like Chino when you mention ridiculous statements such as risk and sensitivity of your job? If your job is sensitive, then you would not be allowed to work from home and write memos. Try another format abeg.

I hope you are learning a lesson or two from me...

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

At the bold part caught my attention, it's official, you are a cretinious fvcktard... It's no point arguing with you, when you have gotten to the level of taking work home (I have people like you, wire and secure my network system, then holla). Till then, no more comment. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

I don't boast....

Well, it has happened! Na you win grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
All you just said doesn't add up. How come Customized went with his car and is claiming the battery of his phone ran down. Doesn't the car have a port where phones are charged?
Does the car also come with a car charger for his phone?
I know he f'd up but no need to bring mumu logic into it.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by biafranqueen: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
OMG SO this is where the party is at haahaha I only read the last page and LWKM grin grin grin grin grin grin
All the usual suspects hahaahaa
Only an Eastsider can get this site rocking Chino Nna biko you are having fun Dempa grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: dude stfu, yu were nowher to be found. You are a lying preek and 4cking coward! Shame on yu
shataaap, nothing would have happened, you thought I left my area to ketu to laugh with you guys?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya: Manny4life you are disappointing me big time!!! You've got nothing to prove to anybody.

Documents niile I na upload na abali unya wekasi m aru!!!

My broda, biko ewe na iwe... People claim shitt on NL, I don't claim, but I had to prove a point. You are right, I don't have to prove shitt to no one... cool
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2014

How would I have recognized you? We've never met before.

Next time.....pick your opponent wisely....

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: if you like shout till you die, your bobo saw me and couldn't call me, his morale disappointed him, he should have called Me na, I went to his area, he saw me and didn't do anything. God save him that I didn't see him. Yorubas will be the last people I will fear not even you the yoruba igbo wannabe slowpoke.

Do the simple thing and apologize for your fuc.k up. Despite the fact that you are inadequate and wearing a watch that most teenagers will refuse to wear over their dead body, you should have being MAN enough to face Ilugun and Barcanista.

You keep shouting on NL, what will happen if you have to face me? You go piss for body no be mouth.

Learn to choose your fight wisely in future. You are no longer a young man.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: why is that comment hurting you so much?

Look Berem, please RESPECT YOURSELF. Please do not loose the little respect I have for you.

His comment did not hurt me so much, dude has been stalking me all over NL, yesterday was the end of it. Ask him, he's quoted me several times on several threads and and I ignored his assss but yesterday, I wasn't having it. Please STAY OUT OF THIS IF YOU HAVING NOTHING TO SAY OR IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GONNA BE ONE-SIDED...
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

How would I have recognized you? We've never met before.

Next time.....pick your opponent wisely....

next time you come to my area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (66) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.