Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59868 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by arewarepublic: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: next time you come to my area.

Kikikikikikikikicheesy

You are a clown, I swear.

Coward. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by biafranqueen: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

My sister, I am doing great jare, I moved and I know God is catapulting me to greater heights... Glory be to God for his mercy. I'm yet to join Nnewi meeting here, but I was informed that Nnewi Convention is in August... I am planning very wella. How you dey jare? You know this man adigo ready ije nu nwayi.. grin grin grin #Nigeria on my mind.
Finally Finally ur ready haha ok
I quit the meeting because of the library issues and the new President is one of those that was involved. I did join Anambra because of the medical mission. No more joining these groups for socializing I need progressive people developing back home in my circle period.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Customized e me ka umu Yolobar wu aja na garri anyi. Ka'nyi treat fvck ya.

Bia this boy what are u talking about? Abeg bounce.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Biko, emezina date with ndi achikota ekwe onu onwegho kwanu ife ha chi grin grin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

I dey. Keep it to yourself. I am Orlando owoh, Ola Johnson and Aljarem etc...

Anambra Adigo mma cool

yes ooo bros sure now.... how your shop in alaba Mr ola Johnson. bwahhhaahhaaaaa....

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by brownlord: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Barcanista, u skinny mehn! Wetin happen? U no dey chop balanced diet? tongue

Gbam. Just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

I understand!!! What happened to politics without bitterness?

Abeg make I go romance section go follow ochon and caseless press bweast. grin

This politics section turned the worst in me, something I barely did before. When I look back years ago, when I recently came onto NL, I realize that NL though informative sometimes, has really brought negativity to my online presence. However, you NEVER allow that to hinder you from real life communication. One of my very close friend is a Yoruba guy, he doesn't act this way like most of them do... Surprising.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

kedu udi akuko di ifea? nwokem kpachara anya gi Ichoro ka ndia were anyi mere ihe Ochi ebea.
Hahahahahaha . . .

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: grin grin grin grin grin

You are daft! I don't even know the pix you are sharing..its only you that knows where you have got them because I have never applied for CA visa before..

I am a responsibly married man with a family and a house of my own.

Forget about NL..but I can assure that you are a jobless fellow without life. Jobless fool jumping from one thread to another with different monikas. At your old age you should have grand children by now.. cheesy

Idi.iot denying himself. I have a whole cache of your record, pictures. Mess up and you will smell it.

At your age, no focus. Rather engaging with young boys you are old enough to father.

It is De Javu time. You are about to face the music, you little man with no self respect.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: taaar, I no skinny o, na the distance sha wey he take snap am! Ask ilugun boy.

Abi you mind meeting?
I mind oo...i fear Ebola pass my friend bola. grin grin

Oya snap selfie make i see if ya selling point go worth the risk.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
biafranqueen: Finally Finally ur ready haha ok
I quit the meeting because of the library issues and the new President is one of those that was involved. I did join Anambra because of the medical mission. No more joining these groups for socializing I need progressive people developing back home in my circle period.

Haha... This is new gist for me o... One of our esteemed Ada anyi is part of the delegation coming to the U.S., you should know who she is. I'm really interested in this medical mission of theirs, I heard it's sometimes this year.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: what pain? Hahahahahahahahahaha, when I just had a nice time with my youba GF, my day has been made already grin grin grin

who cares if your babe is igbira. we all know you are a fvcking coward and a jobless nincompoop spamming the job section with your certificate of attendance from that glorified secondary school. idi0t when will polonium Nigeria limited call you for interview.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Eziokwu ki ne kwu. O umu Igbo na Odinma1 ka nwoke ha wulu n'ala.
Alaigbo Adigo Mma.

what is dis rubbish that you wrote here?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Haha, I've tried to stay away from NL for sure... Believe me, but I'm done with this bickering. Time to go back to observing mode... [b]Our people say mmadu na kiri ife kari, [/b]ask any igbo person to translate that.. grin
Obayaya, Nna translate e for me biko embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I mind oo...i fear Ebola pass my friend bola. grin grin

Oya snap selfie make i see if ya selling point go worth the risk.
I can't snap to impress you babe. PM me and we chat on bbm where I av my pix @ dp. Or we meet. Otherwise, 4get it.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

who cares if your babe is igbira. we all know you are a fvcking coward and a jobless nincompoop spamming the job section with your certificate of attendance from that glorified secondary school. idi0t when will polonium Nigeria limited call you for interview.
Is polonium your fathers company? There's nothing like polonium in nigeria man, check online. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by biafranqueen: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Hmm! E no easy my sister oo

Mehn I had to learn how to wear pampas by force..lol

My mom went to omugo in US in my sister's place..she would have come to our aide! Although my wife's mom later came to assist us..cheesy

The next one will be easier don't worry. The 1st baby brings success and blessings, with a new life you created watch how your life will increase times 100 in harmonious wealth. All your contracts will flow effortlessly and your bank account will increase, just keep it real with your wife, you will see how you will be blessed!
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by gratiaeo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: me I didn't see him, he said he saw me, he should have called me, I dared him, I came to his creep, he saw me and he couldn't call me, me I no see am. I left for ajah, am on my way back to surulere now.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

Idi.iot denying himself. I have a whole cache of your record, pictures. Mess up and you will smell it.

At your age, no focus. Rather engaging with young boys you are old enough to father.

It is De Javu time. You are about to face the music, you little man with no self respect.

Yada, yada, yada u will do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

I know that if he dare make mouth you have the arsenal to kill him. make him deny now. me self get that him Canadian application thingy plus numerous copies of his wifey pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I can't snap to impress you babe. PM me and we chat on bbm where I av my pix @ dp. Or we meet. Otherwise, 4get it.

MsteeeeeEeeeew! U on a loooooooong thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
biafranqueen: The next one will be easier don't worry. The 1st baby brings success and blessings, with a new life you created watch how your life will increase times 100 in harmonious wealth. All your contracts will flow effortlessly and your bank account will increase, just keep it real with your wife, you will see how you will be blessed!

Contracts ke? Biko Chino nwanne, hook me up with one na grin

Ego Anambra bu nke anyi grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tomakint: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
Politics is a dangerous game in this part of the world.it's always like this when two people who are on the opposing sides of the political decide to meet.
Not so if i arrange a meeting with customized,chino,sincere9gerian,gratiteao,Tomakint etc and other folks from Fresh air.
I hope you got my drift.
You know what Idumuose, we (teamGEJ) do it without BITTERNESS unlike the other divides (HayPeeShit Clowns) how u dey bro?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: Is polonium your fathers company? There's nothing like polonium in nigeria man, check online. cheesy cheesy cheesy

who cares mofo. like I didn't post the link of your job hunting ala job begging link before the data loss. love the way you cool down after that exposee that night. coward when will you meet 0merta right at your backyard.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
You are a silly jobless dirty p1g.. grin grin

Bring the so called pix of mine dirty old man.

Why am I even denying the pix when the guy in the pix is a model that can represent your state in a beauty contest..

Go and get a life outside NL this se.x starved clown.

Like as I said I have a family already while you are still wasting away your life on NL without plans in life. You should be sacrificed in a shrine because I am sure that your parents have lost hope in you. At your old age your parents should be expecting grand children from you but you are yet to marry at 45.

Jobless dirty fellow..

odinma1:

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90: this thread should be rename the cowardice and lies of umuigbo nairaland.

Shameless Liar, it should rather be Vice versa.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

This politics section turned the worst in me, something I barely did before. When I look back years ago, when I recently came onto NL, I realize that NL though informative sometimes, has really brought negativity to my online presence. However, you NEVER allow that to hinder you from real life communication. One of my very close friend is a Yoruba guy, he doesn't act this way like most of them do... Surprising.

I try as much as possible to air my views objectively on this politics section and avoid the plenty fights or whatever.

All these guys might be really cool in real life. This might just be an online persona.

The only nairalander I've met is loud on here but in real life he's one cool introvert wey 1 glass of Andre dey hard am finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I can't snap to impress you babe. PM me and we chat on bbm where I av my pix @ dp. Or we meet. Otherwise, 4get it.

Thw woman you are calling ''babe'' is old enough to be your grand ma.
She is still single though....

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by freakcin: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin

Funny thread! If you guys are goingto carry internet beef into the real world, perhaps its best you don't meet! lipsrsealed
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Which Igbo people? Is that the best you can come up with Anuofia biko gerrout.
Nwokem, no kill yourself because of my issue.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Obayaya, Nna translate e for me biko embarassed grin

Person dey big pass somethings cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (66) (Reply)

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.