Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59947 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: Obiora,I am not one sided. My point is there's no need responding and proving anything to him when you know he's lying. You have been talking as if you're pained by the comment.

Orlando Owoh has been stalking Manny with that Odinma Moniker so it never started on this thread.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life: @odinma1

[size=16pt]You are a bamboozled and cretinious fvcktard,prove me wrong. [/size]

You are the waste of space in life my friend. Begging for food to eat all over the internet. Do you want proof? grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by brownlord: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: yu are a liar. You never showed up. It wasn't about "fight" but to meet. After ur boasts last night you fall hand. I expected to see sm1 who's customized but instead you proved your cowardice. Like ilugunboy said, next time pick your opponent wisely.

You were never in that venue but posting pix frm another Mr biggs restaurant.

But why you come dey do cso follow the illugunboy na? You don turn em p.a and media spokeman since yesterday, even if na em really give you job no be office una contract end?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90: did anyone notice customise wearing a short sleeve in the first picture and a long sleeve in the second picture. and different wrist watches while still on the road. this fvctards and lies are more connected than Siamese twins connected by brains.
I folded my sleeves, I unfolded it because I wanted to see my yoruba GF @ ajah.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
O wulu anyi na ala ofuma!
Eziokwu ki ne kwu. O umu Igbo na Odinma1 ka nwoke ha wulu n'ala.
Alaigbo Adigo Mma.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya: In another news, I want to meet auntie berem cheesy

But wait o!! why's it that meeting people in politics section na always war? For romance section na so so meet meet dey happen there cheesy grin
you cannot meet me o! I don't meet with PDP supporters and pro-jonathanians. The only nairalanders I have met are APC supporters.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
brownlord:

But why you come dey do cso follow the illugunboy na? You don turn em p.a and media spokeman since yesterday, even if na em really give you job no be office una contract end?
cry me a river!!

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
this thread should be rename the cowardice and lies of umuigbo nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
biafranqueen: Manny Manny long time you moving on up Congrats Brose! Don't let these e-rats ruin this beautiful Sunday cool

My sister, I am doing great jare, I moved and I know God is catapulting me to greater heights... Glory be to God for his mercy. I'm yet to join Nnewi meeting here, but I was informed that Nnewi Convention is in August... I am planning very wella. How you dey jare? You know this man adigo ready ije nu nwayi.. grin grin grin #Nigeria on my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: I folded my sleeves, I unfolded it because I wanted to see my yoruba GF @ ajah.

and the different wrist watches??

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How can Ilugunboy that never met you, recognized you? You're a liar. Your fellow Igbo brothers have said, though in Igbo language, that you fvcked up.

Which Igbo people? Is that the best you can come up with Anuofia biko gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya: In another news, I want to meet auntie berem cheesy

But wait o!! why's it that meeting people in politics section na always war? For romance section na so so meet meet dey happen there cheesy grin
Politics is a dangerous game in this part of the world.it's always like this when two people who are on the opposing sides of the political decide to meet.

Not so if i arrange a meeting with customized,chino,sincere9gerian,gratiteao,Tomakint etc and other folks from Fresh air.

I hope you got my drift.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Nna ihe nkea Kedu kwanu ihe anyi ga eme? Nsogbu adighi

Customized e me ka umu Yolobar wu aja na garri anyi. Ka'nyi treat fvck ya.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by biafranqueen: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I want to meet you grin
I made a date at the Nnewi motherless babies home last November no one showed up including you angry
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: mumu, I also took the picture of another all saint Anglican church, ikosi ketu. Nitwit cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dnt gv 2 fvcks abt yur pictures. Yu had d opportunity to meet but yu chikened out. Yu don fall my hand bros

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

and the different wrist watches??
you need vitamin A, check the wrist watch again. Myopia patient.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

You are the waste of space in life my friend. Begging for food to eat all over the internet. Do you want proof? grin grin grin

now I know who is behind this moniker. respect bros long time too.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: you cannot meet me o! I don't meet with PDP supporters and pro-jonathanians. The only nairalanders I have met are APC supporters.

Hahahaha!!! If I denounce Jonathan, will you meet me? cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
biafranqueen: I made a date at the Nnewi motherless babies home last November no one showed up including you angry

Biko, emezina date with ndi achikota ekwe onu onwegho kwanu ife ha chi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Look Berem, please RESPECT YOURSELF. Please do not loose the little respect I have for you.

His comment did not hurt me so much, dude has been stalking me all over NL, yesterday was the end of it. Ask him, he's quoted me several times on several threads and and I ignored his assss but yesterday, I wasn't having it. Please STAY OUT OF THIS IF YOU HAVING NOTHING TO SAY OR IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GONNA BE ONE-SIDED...
U dey vex ooo grin grin grin grin

Barcanista, u skinny mehn! Wetin happen? U no dey chop balanced diet? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by brownlord: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: I folded my sleeves, I unfolded it because I wanted to see my yoruba GF @ ajah.

So you dey commot for house with twi wrist watch?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: you need vitamin A, check the wrist watch again. Myopia patient.

cry me a river idi0t, I can feel your pain from your lame explanations. you should hide your head in shame you headless m0ron.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I dnt gv 2 fvcks abt yur pictures. Yu had d opportunity to meet but yu chikened out. Yu don fall my hand bros
the fact remains that I left my area to his area and I didn't see him, pictures don't lie, I gave a detailed update about my movement.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

You are a daft! I don't even know the pix you are sharing..its only you that knows where you have got them because I have never applied for CA visa before..

I am a responsibly married man with a family and a house of my own.

Forget about NL..but I am very sure that you are a jobless fellow without a life outside NL. Jobless fool jumping from one thread to another with different monikas. At your old age you should have grand children by now.. cheesy

odinma1:

Hey fool, I wasnt addressing you. You are a failure in life. No intelligence whatsoever at you age. You are a disgrace. You have tried everything to move, no hope for a low life illiterate like you.

How did this go for you? Begging for Canadian visa in 2009 and yet you are still living in poverty till date shocked shocked
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Haha, I've tried to stay away from NL for sure... Believe me, but I'm done with this bickering. Time to go back to observing mode... Our people say mmadu na kiri ife kari, ask any igbo person to translate that.. grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

cry me a river idi0t, I can feel your pain from your lame explanations. you should hide your head in shame you headless m0ron.
what pain? Hahahahahahahahahaha, when I just had a nice time with my youba GF, my day has been made already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by brownlord: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: cry me a river!!

Lol, na man you be, we dey this forum together

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
Politics is a dangerous game in this part of the world.it's always like this when two people who are on the opposing sides of the political decide to meet.

Not so if i arrange a meeting with customized,chino,sincere9gerian,gratiteao,Tomakint etc and other folks from Fresh air.

I hope you got my drift.

I understand!!! What happened to politics without bitterness?

Abeg make I go romance section go follow ochon and caseless press bweast. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:

taaar, I no skinny o, na the distance sha wey he take snap am! Ask ilugun boy.

Abi you mind meeting?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

now I know who is behind this moniker. respect bros long time too.

I dey. Keep it to yourself. I am Orlando owoh, Ola Johnson and Aljarem etc...

Anambra Adigo mma cool

8 Likes

obayaya:

Hahahaha!!! If I denounce Jonathan, will you meet me? cheesy
you must denounce jonathan with a proof or else we won't meet. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Badosky is watching cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.