Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59980 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Most Mr Big franchised restaurant always look the same....he didn't come to where he said he would be.

Ask him the name of the supermarket next to the Mr Biggs in Ketu.
If he didn't come at all, then it is far better that to come and then disappear after seeing that you also came.
But those pics you guys posted definitely looked like the same place, I am currently crosschecking them.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: shataaap, nothing would have happen, you thought I left my area to ketu to laugh with you guys?

If you had come....what would you have done? Slap either Barcanista or me?

You've succeeded in proving that Ibos are just empty beaters that take flight when the shytee hit the fan

Never come near me on a thread again....because you are a fool! ...wasted my time!

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

Do the simple thing and apologize for your fuc.k up. Despite the fact that you are inadequate and wearing a watch that most teenagers will refuse to wear over their dead body, you should have being MAN enough to face Ilugun and Barcanista.

You keep shouting on NL, what will happen if you have to face me? You go piss for body no be mouth.

Learn to choose your fight wisely in future. You are no longer a young man.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

How about you shut your stinking mouth up... Open your putrid mouth ONLY when called upon...Ezi nwuru anwu

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: we stayed at the plat till 5pm. Customized is a coward

So it seems!!!

BTW, look at the way both ilugunboy and customized13 wasted a chance of making new acquaintances today because of some useless Nairaland bragging cry

Chino, I ga akwusi I mepe umu nkanka thread a I na adiba emepe.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
If he didn't come at all, the it is far better that to come and then disappear after seeing that you also came.
But those pics you guys posted definitely looked like the same place, I am currently crosschecking them.

You can keep holding brief for him....

I'm out to more stimulating threads...

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

exactly!!?

biko ignore that guy na acho gi okwu na onu

I gave him too much attention, not anymore.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
I had expected a friendly meeting between the duo of ilugunboy and customized this afternoon.

Well the both of them made good their promise that they were going to Mr biggs.If you were disappointed in them,go and organise your own meeting abi is there any law that says you can't meet a nairalander offline?

I would like to meet [size=14pt] lady NgeneUkwenu [/size] ‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

My broda, biko ewe na iwe... People claim shitt on NL, I don't claim, but I had to prove a point. You are right, I don't have to prove shitt to no one... cool

cool
manny4life:
I gave him too much attention, not anymore.

cool
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: next time you come to my area.

Shut up!

You are a fool! Time waster!

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

At the bold part caught my attention, it's official, you are a cretinious fvcktard... It's no point arguing with you, when you have gotten to the level of taking work home (I have people like you, wire and secure my network system, then holla). Till then, no more comment. cool cool

Another way of saying you give up and have nothing to say. You are the low life anoufia trying to portray a life you only wish you had. You did not answer my questions because there no answers. You are a product of a failed life.

Free yourself of tribalism my Igbo brother. Live and let live dunce

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

You've succeeded in proving that Ibos are just empty beaters that take flight when the shytee hit the fan

Never come near me on a thread again....because you are a fool! ...wasted my time!
well, nothing would have happened anyway, we would have still met each other like new friends and even snap pics together. I just brought my freinds incase of anything funny.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
My friend shut that dirty mouth! Who are you to question him? What is your worth? Listen you daft, that we are playing on NL does not mean you have to assume that everybody is at your low class. Its high time we arrange a meeting with you to see if you can show up..

Are you crazy..why are some people hiding behind keyboard to claim who they are not? Can you post your finger..just your finger for us to see?

From every indication you are a poor jobless creature who switch monikas from aljharam to orlandoowo to Omimah to Odinma etc..

Go get a life and get married..this old man!

odinma1:

Ok Manny let us clarify and establish the facts. You are a pilot-right? Did you practice as a pilot? Were you ever a commercial pilot or did you have private clients? I ask because why the sudden change in career path? Piloting is a lucrative occupation in the US, why would someone who supposedly qualified as a pilot leave that occupation after several years to relocate to Houston to do Consultancy work. What do you consult in that involves you staying at home to write memos in a job that is unrelated to piloting?

Hate?? Dont make me laugh, I am an IT consultant that has global experience not only in the US but in Europe and Australasia. I can smell failures from a mile due to the nature of my job. You are a frustrated soul and I can veritably tell you that your lack of progress is directly correlated to your hatred, tribalism and lack of focus in life.

Do you think you are addressing simpletons and idi.iots like Chino when you mention ridiculous statements such as risk and sensitivity of your job? If your job is sensitive, then you would not be allowed to work from home and write memos. Try another format abeg.

I hope you are learning a lesson or two from me...

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: shataaap, nothing would have happened, you thought I left my area to ketu to laugh with you guys?
yu are a liar. You never showed up. It wasn't about "fight" but to meet. After ur boasts last night you fall hand. I expected to see sm1 who's customized but instead you proved your cowardice. Like ilugunboy said, next time pick your opponent wisely.

You were never in that venue but posting pix frm another Mr biggs restaurant.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by biafranqueen: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

My broda, biko ewe na iwe... People claim shitt on NL, I don't claim, but I had to prove a point. You are right, I don't have to prove shitt to no one... cool
Manny Manny long time you moving on up Congrats Brose! Don't let these e-rats ruin this beautiful Sunday cool

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by biafranqueen: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: My friend shut that dirty mouth! Who are you to question him? What is your worth? Listen you daft, that we are playing on NL does not mean you have to assume that you everybody is at your low class. Its high time we arrange a meeting with you to see if you can show up..

Are you crazy..why are some people hiding behind keyboard to claim who they are not? Can you post your finger..just your finger for us to see?

From every indication you are a poor jobless creature who switch monikas from aljharam to orlandoowo to Omimah to Odinma etc..

Speaking of marriage how is your wife and our new baby?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Look Berem, please RESPECT YOURSELF. Please do not loose the little respect I have for you.

His comment did not hurt me so much, dude has been stalking me all over NL, yesterday was the end of it. Ask him, he's quoted me several times on several threads and and I ignored his assss but yesterday, I wasn't having it. Please STAY OUT OF THIS IF YOU HAVING NOTHING TO SAY OR IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GONNA BE ONE-SIDED...
Obiora,I am not one sided. My point is there's no need responding and proving anything to him when you know he's lying. You have been talking as if you're pained by the comment.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Well, it has happened! Na you win grin grin

kedu udi akuko di ifea? nwokem kpachara anya gi Ichoro ka ndia were anyi mere ihe Ochi ebea.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
In another news, I want to meet auntie berem cheesy

But wait o!! why's it that meeting people in politics section na always war? For romance section na so so meet meet dey happen there cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: am not boasting too, you saw me, I didn't see you, its a matter of calling me and saying "hello customized, I am the ilugunboy" that's all.
How can Ilugunboy that never met you, recognized you? You're a liar. Your fellow Igbo brothers have said, though in Igbo language, that you fvcked up.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

instead of him to own up he's trying to be smarter than himself

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

Another way of saying you give up and have nothing to say. You are the low life anoufia trying to portray a life you only wish you had. You did not answer my questions because there no answers. You are a product of a failed life.

Free yourself of tribalism my Igbo brother. Live and let live dunce

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy

Motherfucking cuntt, I don't owe you an explanation. go to Embry Riddle and ask them what I have... Idiot. Only a broke asss fvcktard like you can ever wish to live that type of lifestyle.

Coming from a CONFIRMED NAMA, a fool who tries to know shitt about people, a known stalker, a failed product of his own life... I am not you. You only wish to have the kind of life others around you have. Who expends so much energy looking up people's shitt even when the other doesn't give two fuckks? Talk about real joblessness...

Taa mechie onu, who's your brother? Do you know who you are? Slavious retard.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: yu are a liar. You never showed up. It wasn't about "fight" but to meet. After ur boasts last night you fall hand. I expected to see sm1 who's customized but instead you proved your cowardice. Like ilugunboy said, next time pick your opponent wisely.

You were never in that venue but posting pix frm another Mr biggs restaurant.
well check my pics very well, even ilugunboy won't say this. You don't know ikosi high school beside the Mr biggs? I also took that from another ikosi high school? U are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
biafranqueen: Speaking of marriage how is your wife and our new baby?
I want to meet you grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

kedu udi akuko di ifea? nwokem kpachara anya gi Ichoro ka ndia were anyi mere ihe Ochi ebea.

Egbuo dike na ogu uno, na ogu ezi achoba dike cheesy

Ha agaghi ejinwu m mee ihe ochi. O ndi otu unu ji ogu mere nri. Icho ilu ogu, luruo ya na isi cool

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: well check my pics very well, even ilugunboy won't say this. You don't know ikosi high school beside the Mr biggs? I also took that from another ikosi high school? U are a fool.
I won't call you a fool because I assume you to be older than me. But permit me to call you a VERY BIG FOOL

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How can Ilugunboy that never met you, recognized you? You're a liar. Your fellow Igbo brothers have said, though in Igbo language, that you fvcked up.
he posted a pics that he saw me, check well slug.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: Obiora,I am not one sided. My point is there's no need responding and proving anything to him when you know he's lying. You have been talking as if you're pained by the comment.

I am not pained, like I said, millions of people claim to be rich and shitt, and how they own shitt and how they are global consultants, I did not just say it... I PROVED IT. Perhaps fvctards who still believe they gat shitt, can end their misery and wish they can only afford the level I'm on. I have been talking for long because when someone pushes you to the wall, people like that fvcktard prey on people's quietness, and assume it's weakness.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hmm! E no easy my sister oo

Mehn I had to learn how to wear pampas by force..lol

My mom went to omugo in US in my sister's place..she would have come to our aide! Although my wife's mom later came to assist us..cheesy

biafranqueen: Speaking of marriage how is your wife and our new baby?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
@odinma1

[size=16pt]You are a bamboozled and cretinious fvcktard,prove me wrong. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: My friend shut that dirty mouth! Who are you to question him? What is your worth? Listen you daft, that we are playing on NL does not mean you have to assume that everybody is at your low class. Its high time we arrange a meeting with you to see if you can show up..

Hey fool, I wasnt addressing you. You are a failure in life. No intelligence whatsoever at you age. You are a disgrace. You have tried everything to move, no hope for a low life illiterate like you.

How did this go for you? Begging for Canadian visa in 2009 and yet you are still living in poverty till date shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
did anyone notice customise wearing a short sleeve in the first picture and a long sleeve in the second picture. and different wrist watches while still on the road. this fvctards and lies are more connected than Siamese twins connected by brains.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I won't call you a fool because I assume you to be older than me. But permit me to call you a VERY BIG FOOL
mumu, I also took the picture of another all saint Anglican church, ikosi ketu. Nitwit cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66) (Reply)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.