Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? (5425 Views)

Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by QweenMercy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Somthing funny just happened not long ago and I decide to seek the help of nairalanders....
I and some group of people were discussing about respect in a relationship and marriage...
So someone among Us just mentioned that she cannot call her boyfriend with his name that she do put brother in his name while calling him,I was like why would You do that the remaining people were like that is very gud..
Another one also mentioned that she do use"e" for him instead of"o"(yoruba people wil get wat i meant by dat better)....
So my question now is do you call ur boyfriend with his name or you use brother for him??
And Guys how do your girlfriends call you and how would you like to b called?
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
My gf calls me "DEAR"Well waiting for d ladies 2 comment
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by McWhillion(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Those group of people u were discussing with are Deeper Lifers. I have never had a girl call her bf by brother before, u are not in the church and ur bf is not ur brother.
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Tallesty1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
There is always a pet name to call him/her nah. Haba, which one be brother? We get the same mama? She only hear her name when I'm really angry.

gringringrin this ur heading thoucheesy, call me ur uncle and I will make you my niece forever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tallesty1: There is always a pet name to call him/her nah. Haba, which one be brother? We get the same mama? She only hear her name when I'm really angry.

gringringrin this ur heading thoucheesy, call me ur uncle and I will make you my niece forever.
Petname? Naaah brother is quite epic grin
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by QweenMercy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tallesty1: There is always a pet name to call him/her nah. Haba, which one be brother? We get the same mama? She only hear her name when I'm really angry.

lolzzz...Dey ar not ooo
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
BrownKnight:
Petname? Naaah brother is quite epic grin
Automatic sister-zoning awaits you thengrin
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tallesty1: Automatic sister-zoning awaits you thengrin
lmao grin
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by ojun50(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
I belive yr friend are either JW or deeper life.

She called me baby, dear and my name while i do the same too
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by femimike1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
If u'r a Deeper lifer, no prob
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Weunice(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Calling your boyfriend brother is wierd,i prefer calling my boyfriend baby.
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by QweenMercy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Weunice: Calling your boyfriend brother is wierd,i prefer calling my boyfriend baby.

Na so I c am ooo...lol
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Deapexboy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
When ur girlfriend calls you ''brother'' sorry 4 dat dude because d dude dey inside full-time friendzone
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by ShirelleBaby: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by loswhite(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
edozie04: My gf calls me "DEAR"Well waiting for d ladies 2 comment
thats what modern day girls call most of their male friends grin
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by QweenMercy(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
loswhite: thats what modern day girls call most of their male friends grin

kikikikiki...i laff in swahili
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
edozie04: My gf calls me "DEAR"Well waiting for d ladies 2 comment
loswhite: thats what modern day girls call most of their male friends grin

Lol.....In other words,You've been friendzoned Bro grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Zakkyoz: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
My fiancee calls me brother. it is because of strict upbringing of the parent
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by McWhillion(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zakkyoz: My fiancee calls me brother. it is because of strict upbringing of the parent
Your gf be like "Brother Zachaeus when are we getting married"
I can't help but laff in Arabic...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by OohMpa: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
An ex called Ooh Mpa "bobo" before anything happened

After something happened, she gave him a new name........ "SIR" with the capital fonts...

#Sai

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by brilapluz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
honeybunch! kiss
chocopie! kiss
sugar sugar!... grin grin cheesy...being called brother is way too formal.....
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by mcfarlin(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why should you call your “BOY”friend uncle or broda....naija for show.

Same thing with wives calling husbands sir...too formal.
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by QweenMercy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
brilapluz: honeybunch! kiss
chocopie! kiss
sugar sugar!... grin grin cheesy...being called brother is way too formal.....

I tire ooo
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Sard(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
@op.. I see no reason why you should be so concerned, because the girl in question is comfortable calling her bf 'brother', and the bf isn't complaining either. Each couple should stick to whatever works in their relationship.
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jregz:

Friend wetinWen we ar already........
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by loswhite(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jregz:

abeg tell am o....lol
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Which kain brother be dat one....na only him waka come? His name depends on my mood sha.
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by popobaba(m): 4:45am On Aug 10, 2014
McWhillion: Those group of people u were discussing with are Deeper Lifers. I have never had a girl call her bf by brother before, u are not in the church and ur bf is not ur brother.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by popobaba(m): 4:49am On Aug 10, 2014
McWhillion:
Your gf be like "Brother Zachaeus when are we getting married"
I can't help but laff in Arabic...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 10, 2014
So when they are having sex the girl will be screaming brother, brother while the boy will be calling sister, sister. If landlord hear this one omo na serious gobe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Call Your Boyfriend"brother Or Uncle"??? by McWhillion(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi: So when they are having sex the girl will be screaming brother, brother while the boy will be calling sister, sister. If landlord hear this one omo na serious gobe.
CONVERSATION BTW BF & GF
Khalessi, "Brother James please kiss me"
James, "Let me go and get a condom first Sister Khalessi" grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It / Domestic Violence In Relationships! / That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.