Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's (119882 Views)

Do Yo Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 80's And 90's? / Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows / Soap Operas Of Late 80's And Early 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by jennyfire007(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2014
dont8: AIT, AIT, the communication, ogbonge Tv, for this nation, sum sum sum sum

Mama, Papa ooo, AIT na we station, Sister, brother ooo.

AIT na we station!

First among the rest is A

The best is I

The third is T

Africa Independent
AIT- African independent Television, AAAA I T

Africa independent Television

Oh Yes - You be the best, always always be the best, for sum sum sum summation

Education - Summation

First across the federation

The best TV, na AIT! grin wink

nta 2 channel 5..ur reach oiut station..don't settle 4 less...just remembered anoda nta theme like that..very intresting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Kentnickole(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2014
baruchlady: @ Kentnickole
grin grin grin
Yea... Those adverts reminds me of those good old days whn primary nd secondary schls were schls indeed.
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2014
What of "ALWAYS ULTRA" advert??
grin
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Awoofawo(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2014
anago90:

owo yin ko ye mi ooo.

Se won o ti bi è nigba ti won po lowo that baby syrup yen ni? (are you not yet born when advertised the baby syrup? "Combantrin"
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by anago90: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2014
Awoofawo:

Se won o ti bi è nigba ti won po lowo that baby syrup yen ni? (are you not yet born when advertised the baby syrup? "Combantrin"

mi ranti sha... mo rock late 80's and gbogbo 90's sha.
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Kentnickole(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2014
iamord:

Young and restless. I remember!! Extra boring soap
So so boring.... The episodes na to infinity.
E no dey finish o.... It's still showing on e.tv till date o
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Kentnickole(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2014
prophetone: Omg see how this thread has grown. Kudos to the elders of NL...it's not an ad but who remembers Super Ted on Saturday mornings?
OMG! How did u get this! Super third! One of my favrites on NTA those days...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by XKZ(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Geeman74: la lili limca or there about

When we're having fun together
The sun and sea together
Music and dance together
Lime and lemon drink together...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Kentnickole(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Do you guys still remember back then in those good old days?...
When there was existence of strict hierrarchy of commands at primary nd sec schls...
In the case of secondary sch, prefects come to class and bully us arround asking us to wash their clothes... Asking us to climb the walls...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by iamord(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Kentnickole:
So so boring.... The episodes na to infinity.
E no dey finish o.... It's still showing on e.tv till date o
I remember back then once my dad tunes to watch that soap.. I just rush to my room. Not time.. I have always been alergic to smelling things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by XKZ(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Lux advert with Patti Boulaye

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by XKZ(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2014
He stared at the canvas time & again
But even here amidst the peace & quiet
Inspiration blew hot & cold
He brushed it on the painting, Thick & thin
here & there
Fast & slow
Creating an illusion of light & shade
Until it stood finished, his vision pure & simple
It was a moment to taste & enjoy
With Benson & Hedges

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Henrick007: fill in the gap..... Put am for tea......., put am for coffee..... Put am for akamu e go disolve one time,......
cowbell cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2014
xynerise:

Cowbell dey for powder...e no need fridge at all o..cowbelli o
Cowbell....OUR MILK!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by DjHypno(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
CFCfan: Who remembers Mr Biggs 12th anniversary ad in 1996?
Singing... Mr Biggs is 12, oh share with us, lots of fun and excitement...
Feel like crying for these good old days.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by co2(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Wow watching TV was fun the with nice soaps n adverts remember staying up late to watch " The lady of the Rose" on Sundays and "Whiled Rose" on week days also " The Secret Of the Sand" about Ruth and Rachel it was nice back then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by DjHypno(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Oya una don forget the choco milo advert where the kids were in a party and choco milo was served in a tray and they were picking it and singing choco choco choco choco milo... Lolzzzzz

Laide de ooo, Tiwa ni, perfume jelly, oge ara... Owo re, naira meta ati adota kobo. Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by foonshur(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
daveP: Who remembers the BENSON AND HEDGES ADVERT- WHERE LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY'S High was used as theme song?

The radio programs also- straight from the heart..

Gillett advert-

one keep close, two team work we win...( one guy was sprinting 100metres and he won cos he shaved with gillett) grin grin grin

candlelight on AIT- eniola baker(Liz benson: she fiiinnnnnne den, i swore to meet her for real)

Tony Akiotu was always reading sportsnews then on AIT, then the theme song of NTA- twas so local and smelt conc to mee!!

Which one again o.......
It was st. Moritz advert. I could remember very well the advert was so cool I wanted to smoke! Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by XKZ(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Monarch Lager
Lady steps out of swimming pool says to waiter 'I think I'd like a lager'
Traditional ruler says 'I feel like a Monarch'
His wife replies 'But you are a Monarch'

Kessingsheen Hair Products
Looking good is good business
Thank you Kessingsheen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by LOZENGE(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Goody hgooodyyy oollllddddiesss
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by jnrbayano(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2014
*Abikwu abikwu ogbanje ogbanje*

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by DjHypno(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2014
A family was infected with Malaria and a voice says "when Malaria strikes, the whole family can be affected, so strike back with maladrin". Singing: when Malaria strikes, strike back with maladrin... If symptoms persist after two days, consult your doctor. Lolzzzzz

Who also remembers the GP tank advert that was done by one of the guys in the masquerade? Ayiipii Ayiipii, I think he was hiding in the tank or something... GP tank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by dont8(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Yeah right! Do you remember Futbol America on NTA every Saturday nights - all the Brazilian and Argentine League highlights were shown (River-Plate, Santos and Corinthians etc, comes to mind). smiley

anago90: who remember the Sunday English premiership show on nta... rothmas pall ham supporter of football in Nigeria.
jnrbayano:

Rothmans of Pall Mall.

Beautiful memory

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by sycamore(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2014
I used to like the IMPERIAL LEATHER SOAP ADVERT OF THE LATE 80's/EARLY 90'S......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by jnrbayano(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
dont8: Yeah right! Do you remember Futbol America on NTA every Saturday nights-All the Brazilian and Argentine League highlight were shown (River-Plate, Santos and Corinthians) comes to mind. smiley

Vasco DaGama too. Yes I do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by dont8(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2014
I remember vividly! Children are really missing out... sad

#BringBackAllTheEducativeShowsForOURChildren and #TakeUkwuOutOfOurScene
wink
prophetone: Omg see how this thread has grown. Kudos to the elders of NL...it's not an ad but who remembers Super Ted on Saturday mornings?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by jennyfire007(f): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Nite shift on DBN....chai after niteshift...d next day na sleep alround...they aired titanic and faced probleem...hehehehehhe I enjoyed d titanic bt I guess DBN didn't

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by dont8(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Oh, how could I forget Emily Millionaire Shampoo, my sister's favourite back in the days cheesy
XKZ: Monarch Lager
Lady steps out of swimming pool says to waiter 'I think I'd like a lager'
Traditional ruler says 'I feel like a Monarch'
His wife replies 'But you are a Monarch'

Kessingsheen Hair Products
Looking good is good business
Thank you Kessingsheen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by dont8(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Hun, Vasco DaGama he was, where is he now?
jnrbayano:

Vasco DaGama too. Yes I do
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by Kentnickole(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Kayworld26: cowbell cheesy cheesy
That one no be old skool na...
Na 2005/2006 advert
Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by dont8(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2014
Some of my friends actually smoked it because of those unique adverts, the power of advertizement cannot be over-emphasized, good thing they banned it.
jnrbayano: I almost smoked because of three beautiful foriegn cigarete adverts

1. St Moritz advert with tune from Lighthouse family's "Ocean Drive" super track.

2. Rothmans Kingsize with tune from same Lighthouse family hittrack "High"

3. London Kingsize with a baritone voice shouting at random "WELCOME TO LONDON"

cheesy
foonshur: It was st. Moritz advert. I could remember very well the advert was so cool I wanted to smoke! Hahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's by dont8(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2014
[size=18pt]#BringBackOur25&50Kobo cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.