Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833909 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ok ooh, it's me again with my funny questions.

Some people have advised against me using the deed of gift(landed property) from my dad which is dated 1st September 2014, as it may seem suspicious the VO. But then, that's the only solid tie to nija I have to present, aside letter from my employer that I will come back and work for them.

What do I do? Should I leave it out of this application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
vicarsenal:
Thanks, was it thru e-mail?

Yes nah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs: Ok ooh, it's me again with my funny questions.

Some people have advised against me using the deed of gift(landed property) from my dad which is dated 1st September 2014, as it may seem suspicious the VO. But then, that's the only solid tie to nija I have to present, aside letter from my employer that I will come back and work for them.

Was the land survey in ur name and if yes why not get a receipt dat d land was purchased by u. If not submit like dat

Don't be confused oooo. Follow ur mind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
akosh005:

Was the land survey in ur name and if yes why not get a receipt dat d land was purchased by u. If not submit like dat

Don't be confused oooo. Follow ur mind

The land survey is still in my dad's name. I just thought there was no need to survey it twice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
House pls what's d diff btw letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship..... I thought if d letter is stamped by a notary public it wud serve both purpose
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs:

The land survey is still in my dad's name. I just thought there was no need to survey it twice.

Then I would suggest u state it as ur dad document not urz. I believe u will be fine by dat. Pray n focus is d key
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs:

you can have it survey in ur name then it legally becomes urs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
sidnigga: House pls what's d diff btw letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship..... I thought if d letter is stamped by a notary public it wud serve both purpose

@sidnigga...letter of sponsorship is written by whoever is sponsoring u,dnt forget dat all supporting doc. must be notarized. But d affidavit of sponsorship is a legal oath taken by ur sponsor in court to carter for ur upkeep..making it binding cheesy cheesy cheesy...she u get...Ogas in da house,abi I no get am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs:

Madam...stop stressing your self please. No need adding it. Your parent's properties stands as home ties, your siblings and most especially your response to the questionnaire/SOP. You are cool with what you have. Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs:

@Cufs...I really admire ur docs so far..n I pray u chop dis TRV finally..but,try to survey d land in ur name to make it legally urs...Give God options...not d V.o.... smiley smiley
I don buy champagne down for u,wey I pop,wen u don chop TRV...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joe980: Madam...stop stressing your self please. No need adding it. Your parent's properties stands as home ties, your siblings and most especially your response to the questionnaire/SOP. You are cool with what you have. Good luck!

Oya fire On....i don read Psalm here for u...Baba God naanii...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs: Ok ooh, it's me again with my funny questions.

I think if u have a written doc that states the land belongs to you then add it. It really doesnt matter if u bought a land a day to submission. It all depends on packaging. It would also make more sense if ur dad shed more light on y he gave u the land on the letter of sponsorship. I really think u should add it, just have solid prove. If survey plan would prove otherwise then dont add it. A receipt of land purchase is just good enough. Most importantly, pray. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
effectplus:

@Cufs...I really admire ur docs so far..n I pray u chop dis TRV finally..but,try to survey d land in ur name to make it legally urs...Give God options...not d V.o.... smiley smiley
I don buy champagne down for u,wey I pop,wen u don chop TRV...

Thanks oohh.....by God's grace, we must pop that champaign .....please pray for me oohh...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Holmes007:

I think if u have a written doc that states the land belongs to you then add it. It really doesnt matter if u bought a land a day to submission. It all depends on packaging. It would also make more sense if ur dad shed more light on y he gave u the land on the letter of sponsorship. I really think u should add it, just have solid prove. If survey plan would prove otherwise then dont add it. A receipt of land purchase is just good enough. Most importantly, pray. All the best.

The survey plan proves otherwise, so I guess I won't include it again. I just hope my other documents will be ok. Nor be only to pray, I go do 40days fasting join sef, anything to chop TRV,.lol....thanks for the advice. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
degreat11:

that's definitely true if ur sponsor have enough in his bank account there is no reason to tender ur SOA.

Hi, I think u got it wrong....as long as d poster stated dat he is working in his app, it's advisable to show his SOA even if he isn't d sponsor....Some peeps get denied for lack of personal financial status and personal assets. ...to be on the safer side it should be included even if d closing bal aint much....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
I keep starring@my phone evryday, daytime..even mid-nite...my mum use style n report me to my bro...one day,my big bro asked me, 'tope, wot r u really browsing for on d net sef, u will spoil ur eyes oooo....i laughed inside n kept mute. Last week,while havin' dinner,i told him, I wanna go for my masters in Canada, he laughed n said do I ve millions of Naira to do dat,dat he doesn't ve such money..n popman don't ve too. I replied him dat..i knw bro...but,i ve a plan....i showed him all wot "Nairaland Travel to Canada taught me so far"...he marvelled...n said really...u mean all dis 'tope...ehen...really...now,my bro is onboard with me.
Lesson learnt-- "Information is Life"...Get Informed...
It's pain taken...readin' from prt1 till date...but, wen u set d sail...God will send d wind...

Prayers- "I PRAY ALL INDIVIDUALS TAKING TIME TO RESPOND TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS PLIGHT, God shall surely DEFINE SUCCESS in ur LIVES"...nobody is paying y'all salary,but God is building y'all fortunes...
Baba God naanii

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
sofykay: you can have it survey in ur name then it legally becomes urs

Ya but she has to consider d timing ....It will look arranged ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joe980: Madam...stop stressing your self please. No need adding it. Your parent's properties stands as home ties, your siblings and most especially your response to the questionnaire/SOP. You are cool with what you have. Good luck!

Thanks a lot Joe grin...loving all these encouragement. Maybe I'm just too scared, nor be my fault tho. I also have Registration document for a comp which shows that I'm a director.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
luvly3:

You guys are right. I won't include it again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
sofykay: Your sibblings shud get NPC birth cert and u definately need a letter from ur co sponsor. Infact from any sponsor at all.

What is NPC birth certificate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
effectplus:

Oya fire On....i don read Psalm here for u...Baba God naanii...

Hehehe....you too much..10Q wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please o...is it a must to prepare an affidavit of ones sponsor or can't the sponsor's letter just do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs:

Thanks a lot Joe grin...loving all these encouragement. Maybe I'm just too scared, nor be my fault tho. I also have Registration document for a comp which shows that I'm a director.
You are welcome... I clearly understand. You own the company or Dad? May you be favoured this time around.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
beejaybrave: Please o...is it a must to prepare an affidavit of ones sponsor or can't the sponsor's letter just do.
It cost you nothing to get the affidavit. Affidavit is more binding.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joe980: It cost you nothing to get the affidavit. Affidavit is more binding.
Strongly noted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
luvly3:

I survey mine and used it the same month. VO didnt hv probs wit it. But he can drop the idea if he dosent buy it. Like the house said
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
standupguy:

What is NPC birth certificate.
national population commission birth certificate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
sofykay: national population commission birth certificate
Just read about it bro, but na long thing and I dont have much time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
standupguy:
Just read about it bro, but na long thing and I dont have much time.
my dear try ur best to do it. U can get it same day or next day. Its less than 5k. Very important to prove ur relationship wit ur sponsor.(Very important). Whats the point rushing if u cant get it right. But again u can choose to omit it. Its a personal choice. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
luvly3:

Hi, I think u got it wrong....as long as d poster stated dat he is working in his app, it's advisable to show his SOA even if he isn't d sponsor....Some peeps get denied for lack of personal financial status and personal assets. ...to be on the safer side it should be included even if d closing bal aint much....

No, he his not. It all depends on the Applicants case. For instance, i know some1 who submitted his app and stated on his app form that he sells cement locally. As in no record of sales! And he was called for medics, y because the sponsor has more than enough funds. If someone has been working for years or maybe has a family then ur SOA will definately go a long way. But a newly employed fellow with just scanty cash i wouldnt advice submission of SOA. Mind u land properties, estates, properties(cars) also count as personal assets and prove of finance. To me the applicant's story is were to start from. Not submission of SOA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dulux07(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Holmes007:

No, he his not. It all depends on the Applicants case. For instance, i know some1 who submitted his app and stated on his app form that he sells cement locally. As in no record of sales! And he was called for medics, y because the sponsor has more than enough funds. If someone has been working for years or maybe has a family then ur SOA will definately go a long way. But a newly employed fellow with just scanty cash i wouldnt advice submission of SOA. Mind u land properties, estates, properties(cars) also count as personal assets and prove of finance. To me the applicant's story is were to start from. Not submission of SOA.
xup, my younger bro that has been into buying n selling for almost a year now, should he just state that he is not working
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
dulux07:
xup, my younger bro that has been into buying n selling for almost a year now, should he just state that he is not working

Has ur bro gone thru any higher institution and completed NYSC? And his he going for ungrad or postgrad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.