Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (829747 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
@cufs

Your landed property docs (gift from your dad) dated sept1st could send mixed signals of either commitment on the part of your dad or desperation of trying to fix every holes. I pray is the former. And I hope you added landed property docs of your parents cos it would be illogical to be gifted land without them having enough on their part.

IMO your docs are good. The proximity of your land property gift may raise an eyebrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Ok. I sent u a PM do u mind replying..
Bros no vex oh but how I go take see d pm?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
moanthony:
Bros no vex oh but how I go take see d pm?
Should b on ur mail..inbox or spam
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deeone10: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls I don't really have working experience because I'm a fresh graduate and I want to go for my masters program. is it a must I put employment document wen applying for visa.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Check dis links http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student , http://ae.gov.sk.ca/grp
Ace2013: Dear all,
I am 22y/o and due to start a graduate course at the university of Saskatchewan for spring 2015. However, i would like to know your honest inputs on the province the university is located. What are the realistic chances of PR in saskatoon and how easy it is in comparison to other province. What are the chances of landing a job in these locations and kindly rank them according to the unemployment rate, quality of life and much more - Saskatoon, Alberta and Winnipeg.

NB: I am keen on the prairie region because i am only interested in agricultural entrepreneurship and agribusiness management and to add that i have lived in europe for 5 years so i should say i'm not bothered about the cold weather nor snow fall in these region.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 2:12am On Sep 13, 2014
deeone10: pls I don't really have working experience because I'm a fresh graduate and I want to go for my masters program. is it a must I put employment document wen applying for visa.thanks

No
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 3:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Live and Direct from Kelowna, Canada. Good Evening to everyone. Thank God for safe flight. Am missing Naija already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blaqs24(m): 3:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello guys, 
i need ur assistance urgently, do 
i nid to include my employment docs and my SOA, since my dad is the sponsor, i am in my mid 20s, going for a PgD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 5:16am On Sep 13, 2014
MrArams: @cufs

Your landed property docs (gift from your dad) dated sept1st could send mixed signals of either commitment on the part of your dad or desperation of trying to fix every holes. I pray is the former. And I hope you added landed property docs of your parents cos it would be illogical to be gifted land without them having enough on their part.

IMO your docs are good. The proximity of your land property gift may raise an eyebrow

Yea, I thought about that too. And for some reason, those that stamped in court could not backdate it. undecided is it better to leave it out? Yea, I added another landed property for my parents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2014
truelovecom:

You don pay school fees?

The school( University of Lethbridge ) don't allow Intl students to pay any fees yet ooh, until the embassy give a go ahead to do so
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2014
tofam3k3:

In the same shoes too. I did medicals on 22nd August, Asaju sent on 28th and still no word from CIC. I mailed them yesterday they responded with "Be rest assured your application is been processed". Lectures don start since, registration deadline is 17th September. I'm sure we'll smile soon. #GodAin'tSleeping!
Maybe it's a common problem with people that applied online. When did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello guys, 
i nid to include my employment docs and my SOA, since my dad is the sponsor, i am in my mid 20s, going for a PgD

Employment docs - Yes, to show prove of employment, include pay slips and leave of absence (if applicable).
SOA - if u r going to sponsor yourself then Yes, include that otherwise dont complicate ur App.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddydestiny: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Friends am about to submit my student permit visa.this is what i have gathered and ready to fire.
1Admission letter from the school.Niagara College PGD
2Part payment fees of 7,586.30 at of 14,291.00
3BSC Certificate.
4Transcript of my BSC
5Prof.Certificate IPM.Nigeria institute of Public Management.
6Latter from my work place stating study leave with pay through out my period of stay in Canada
7Pay-Slip of 3months.
8SOA self 3.7 million.
9NPC certificate
10Landed property bought last 2 years.
11 normal form from CIC plus my olevel
12SOP 2page.
if any thing to add please comment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddydestiny: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Holmes007: Hello guys, 
Employment docs - Yes, to show prove of employment, include pay slips and leave of absence (if applicable).
SOA - if u r going to sponsor yourself then Yes, include that otherwise dont complicate ur App.

@homel007 including your SOA and any thing you can gather from your working place goes a long way ohhhhh the VO will know that your working and not idol not minding that your father is the sole sponsor also consider your age.good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Live and Direct from Kelowna, Canada. Good Evening to everyone. Thank God for safe flight. Am missing Naija already.

Welcome to maple land.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2014
@eddydestiny, i think it would be best to state that he would be his own co- sponsor cus that way his SOA will have more meaning for his App. It also depends on available funds in his account. For me, if my sponsor has enough funds then no need to tender my SOA.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Can anyone put me through how to reply a post. Dont understand how to use the quote link. I am using a mobile device.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Holmes007: Can anyone put me through how to reply a post. Dont understand how to use the quote link. I am using a mobile device.

Thanks

Click on d quote link.....enter ur message in d box and click on submit. Lobatan
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Holmes007: Can anyone put me through how to reply a post. Dont understand how to use the quote link. I am using a mobile device.

Thanks

Click "Quote" on a post to whom you wish to reply.

I have attached a screenshot to help you out

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2014
akosh005:

Click on d quote link.....enter ur message in d box and click on submit. Lobatan

The thing is your messages still appear on the box. Is that normal?
I understand it now.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2014
sys007:

Click "Quote" on a post to whom you wish to reply.

I have attached a screenshot to help you out

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddydestiny: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Holmes007: @eddydestiny, i think it would be best to state that he would be his own co- sponsor cus that way his SOA will have more meaning for his App. It also depends on available funds in his account. For me, if my sponsor has enough funds then no need to tender my SOA.

not that your father cant sponsor you but also remember that VO check the last balance let say 5million and you have a sibling number 6 plus your parent than tell me how the VO will look at the SOA.no VO would question for using more than one account;your free to use more than ine account just what you need is to state it in your SOP finish.good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2014
eddydestiny:

not that your father cant sponsor you but also remember that VO check the last balance let say 5million and you have a sibling number 6 plus your parent than tell me how the VO will look at the SOA.no VO would question for using more than one account;your free to use more than ine account just what you need is to state it in your SOP finish.good luck

First of all, the visa evaluation is on a case by case basis. If u have 6 siblings and ur sponsor has 5mill then that would raise questions but lets assume am the only son and my sponsor has 5mill, assumin cost of tuition is around 1.5mill a yr. which one would u grant the visa?
Some people out of fear just submit docs they ought not to(which could be bloody attimes). To answer this particular question accurately one would need more info on the Applicants data. Such as funds in their sponsors account, sponsors source of funds, dependants e.t.c. My point is because Mr A submitted his SOA doesnt mean Mr B should. Submit accurate and necessary docs. God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Holmes007: @eddydestiny, i think it would be best to state that he would be his own co- sponsor cus that way his SOA will have more meaning for his App. It also depends on available funds in his account. For me, if my sponsor has enough funds then no need to tender my SOA.

that's definitely true if ur sponsor have enough in his bank account there is no reason to tender ur SOA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Good morning peeps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Cufs:

Yea, I thought about that too. And for some reason, those that stamped in court could not backdate it. undecided is it better to leave it out? Yea, I added another landed property for my parents.

You can leave it out. Add prayer to ur listed docs and you're good to go grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2014
My Ogas in the Building, as i await my Admission letter next week, i am on the process of document gathering and i have a few more questions
I am using two sponsors, both sponsors are my older siblings (Sisters) and so far here is what i have been able to gather.

Sponsor Statement of account
Sponsor International passport
Sponsor Baptismal certificate( couldn't find birth certificate)
Sponsor Prove of Assests ( Stock portfolio and Property)
Sponsor letter of Introduction
Sponsor Letter of support
sponsor affidavit of support

Co Sponsor International Passport
Co sponsor Baptismal Certificate ( again couldn't find birth certificate apparently rats got a hold of them)
Co Sponsors Certificate of Business ownership
Co sponsors Affidavit of Support
Co Sponsors statement of account
Co Sponsors Purchase invoice from America.
I am not sure i need a Letter to support for co sponsor too?

My NYSC Discharge
Letter of explanation
Birth Certificate
Police Report
Intend to put school fees Receipt... Pending..
Intent to put one or two share certificate of mine.

With the above do i need to put my employment letter?
I finished my Nysc July last year and i have been working part time (not a serious job) so do i need to put my statement of account?
I really do have savings too even though i think my both sponsors account would be more than enough.

Please anyone can help me point out if i am missing anything o, we must conquer this VO IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beejaybrave(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
I wish nigerians all over treat and answer to eachothers needs the way it's done here! I am really AMAZED!!!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2014
moanthony:
Maybe it's a common problem with people that applied online. When did you apply?

hmm..i was thinking Online is the fastest route.. embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014
tnuola:

I replied you. Pls do check. But will resend anyways
Thanks, was it thru e-mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Your sibblings shud get NPC birth cert and u definately need a letter from ur co sponsor. Infact from any sponsor at all.
standupguy: My Ogas in the Building, as i await my Admission letter next week, i am on the process of document gathering and i have a few more questions
I am using two sponsors, both sponsors are my older siblings (Sisters) and so far here is what i have been able to gather.

Sponsor Statement of account
Sponsor International passport
Sponsor Baptismal certificate( couldn't find birth certificate)
Sponsor Prove of Assests ( Stock portfolio and Property)
Sponsor letter of Introduction
Sponsor Letter of support
sponsor affidavit of support

Co Sponsor International Passport
Co sponsor Baptismal Certificate ( again couldn't find birth certificate apparently rats got a hold of them)
Co Sponsors Certificate of Business ownership
Co sponsors Affidavit of Support
Co Sponsors statement of account
Co Sponsors Purchase invoice from America.
I am not sure i need a Letter to support for co sponsor too?

My NYSC Discharge
Letter of explanation
Birth Certificate
Police Report
Intend to put school fees Receipt... Pending..
Intent to put one or two share certificate of mine.

With the above do i need to put my employment letter?
I finished my Nysc July last year and i have been working part time (not a serious job) so do i need to put my statement of account?
I really do have savings too even though i think my both sponsors account would be more than enough.

Please anyone can help me point out if i am missing anything o, we must conquer this VO IJN.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrArams:

You can leave it out. Add prayer to ur listed docs and you're good to go grin

Really? Then what will cover up for my ties in Nigeria? And Personal asset? Which were some of the reasons why I was refused last time.

I'm confused ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.