Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (837216 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sopisam: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
hahahahahahah...definitely.i brought favour for everyone here

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sopisam: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
pls i have B.A. in history and international relations from a Nigerian university and just gained admission to study diploma in paralegal in canada,don't know if it will be right for me to apply for a study visa with my degree in international relations as part of my credentials.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
sopisam: Hi peeps am new in this forum.how u all doing?
your wlcom..... hope u came with a lot of good news...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
sopisam: hahahahahahah...definitely.i brought favour for everyone here
waoooooo!!! your welcome my brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tochium: Saskatchewan, i just completed my questionnaire now. I need.
ok,,,, all the best my brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2014
warrikid: Google is your friend Mr speed.

Sorry I replied d wrong post

Hi, check Concordia University College of Alberta for Environmental health........ Cambrian college has a nice environmental monitoring and Impact assessment program which I am currently taking.... Cheers.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=yemispeed]Please I need help. what school can take me for postgraduate diploma in environmental toxicology or community health in Canada plssssss[/quote

Hi, check Concordia University College of Alberta for Environmental health........ Cambrian college has a nice environmental monitoring and Impact assessment program which I am currently taking.... Cheers.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 1:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Habeeb521: abeg brother it looks like you r already in canada, abeg pls explain this professional certification for we that r undergraduate abeg,

Hello Habeeb;
This certificates depend on your field of study. As for those in Computer field; they have lots from Cisco, Microsoft, Comptia to VmWare.

ITIL, Prince2, CISA and a lot more.

Just Google for professional certificates in the field you wish to pursue here in Canada

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larrswag(m): 1:30am On Sep 29, 2014
abeg o!! please my fellow country people,who GOD touch im heart fit send me SOP sample for my inbox- hilaryikemefuna@yahoo.com..i take God beg u na,VO turn me down, so i dey package for next year fall....and i wan ask this question the sponsor wey i wan use no relate to me at all, no memorable picture, how i fit convince the embassy so dat dem go tink say na legit...i nid help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2014
larrswag: abeg o!! please my fellow country people,who GOD touch im heart fit send me SOP sample for my inbox- hilaryikemefuna@yahoo.com..i take God beg u na,VO turn me down, so i dey package for next year fall....and i wan ask this question the sponsor wey i wan use no relate to me at all, no memorable picture, how i fit convince the embassy so dat dem go tink say na legit...i nid help

You don't need a memorable picture. You need a sponsorship letter from him/her addressed to the Canada Deputy high Commission stating that they have been supporting your education and are willing to sponsor you for further studies in Canada. Ensure the letter is detailed enough (include the course title, duration and school) and most importantly what he/she does for a living.

As for the SOP; you need to write your own unique letter stating why you chose the course you intend engaging in Canada and your expectation from the Canadian degree.

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning guys,

Many TRVs and Medical calls and Admission Letters are on their way this week!

Please, quick one;
Is there a limit to the number of SOAs a person can submit? I have two personal accounts and my sponsor has two as well and this brings it to 4. Is that too much?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2014
jaylinaa: Good morning guys,

Many TRVs and Medical calls and Admission Letters are on their way this week!

Please, quick one;
Is there a limit to the number of SOAs a person can submit? I have two personal accounts and my sponsor has two as well and this brings it to 4. Is that too much?

Thank you.

Never too much, as long as you can prove the source of the income..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
tnuola:

Never too much, as long as you can prove the source of the income..

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2014
MrArams:

Yea but u need to be connected to the internet

Thanks i understand now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
To all those that paid fees from naija, Please which bank did you use ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Please help ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2014
MrArams:
I think it's high time we reintroduced something like this for Winter (Jan), 2015 applicants

Morning MrAdams, I'm for winter 2015 (Humber college, Graduate Diploma) and I'll be submitting all my docs online this week including SOA from my uncle, WAEC and Uni Transcipts, scanned e-Passport and Letter of acceptance.

What other docs do I need to add and do you think I'll still meet up because the session starts Jan 5th 2015.

I'll be paying part of the tuition before November 5 this year though as that's the due date for tuition payment.

Anyone with advice should kindly post it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by litorocka: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2014
a
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2014
johfrox:

Morning MrAdams, I'm for winter 2015 (Humber college, Graduate Diploma) and I'll be submitting all my docs online this week including SOA from my uncle, WAEC and Uni Transcipts, scanned e-Passport and Letter of acceptance.

What other docs do I need to add and do you think I'll still meet up because the session starts Jan 5th 2015.

I'll be paying part of the tuition before November 5 this year though as that's the due date for tuition payment.

Anyone with advice should kindly post it. Thanks

From your Uncle: Letter of sponsorship, affidavit to sponsor, proof of source of his income, property docs etc.

From you: Statement of purpose (guideliness are in the earlier part of this part 6), if you're employed: employment letter, pay slips n ur SOA.

Would have advised you pay the part payment before submission cos it shows commitment on the part of your sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2014
MrArams:

From your Uncle: Letter of sponsorship, affidavit to sponsor, proof of source of his income, property docs etc.

From you: Statement of purpose (guideliness are in the earlier part of this part 6), if you're employed: employment letter, pay slips n ur SOA.

Would have advised you pay the part payment before submission cos it shows commitment on the part of your sponsor.

Ok thanks.. Do I still need the proof of source of his income since the account is the one of his establishments (School and Hotel)?

I'll include employment letter and SOP to the docs to be submitted.

Planning to pay the tuition next week. I just wanna submit my docs early because of the rumored delay in Canadian Visa Processing. I don't know if 3 months would be enough for them cause I've read some that took 5 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2014
johfrox:

Ok thanks.. Do I still need the proof of source of his income since the account is the one of his establishments (School and Hotel)?

Planning to pay the tuition next week. I just wanna submit my docs early because of the rumored delay in Canadian Visa Processing. I don't know if 3 months would be enough for them cause I've read some that took 5 months.
Yup, pls do. The current speed seems to be 2months, the 5months duration happened last year before online route came into full force. We pray it remains at 2months or less
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2014
MrArams:
Yup, pls do. The current speed seems to be 2months, the 5months duration happened last year before online route came into full force. We pray it remains at 2months or less

Thanks so much for the heads up. Some guys have been giving bad info that getting visa before Jan 5 is not feasible. I got a friend who wanna help me submit from canada though as I read somewhere on the cic website that it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to respond to visa application if submitted from canada.

I have 2 guys as an example that are already awaiting medical call up after 3 weeks of submitting their application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2014
johfrox:

Which bank has good canadian rate for payment of fees?
Access or skye or zenith bank ? Pls answer house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2014
newbie2014:

I don't know, but I have been using UBA and its around 149naira
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2014
johfrox:

Thanks so much for the heads up. Some guys have been giving bad info that getting visa before Jan 5 is not feasible. I got a friend who wanna help me submit from canada though as I read somewhere on the cic website that it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to respond to visa application if submitted from canada.

I have 2 guys as an example that are already awaiting medical call up after 3 weeks of submitting their application.

I dont think that your plan is workable, you apply from the country you're resident. Where did those friends of yours apply from and what route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
MrArams:

I dont think that your plan is workable, you apply from the country you're resident. Where did those friends of yours apply from and what route?

They applied online through someone in canada

link where I got the processing dates. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
newbie2014:

Most banks rate falls between 147-153
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2014
johfrox:

They applied online through someone in canada

link where I got the processing dates. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

Yea, true. There are different visa offices that handles application from specific countries. Where did they do their biometrics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
MrArams:

Yea, true. There are different visa offices that handles application from specific countries. Where did they do their biometrics

They did it here in lag.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Their is An application called XCE currency. If u have any problem ebout exchange rate. Or or conversion of money into several currency at the same time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.