Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (836933 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
fabiomatic: truly. where are those guys?
Temporarily swallowed by Canadian efisi.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kai! I just pray let this TRV no pass me by or before Fall section next year... Made two applications to MUN and USASK... I have a question, can one apply for the visa with his 3 years transcript while in school for his final year I am a seminarian o... And I am thinking of doing my religious studies in canny... I am currently studying philosophy and will be graduating by June, 2015... Any advise please? angry angry angry angry !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blaqs24(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello guyz, is refund payment only issued via cheque, and is the cheque acceptable in our naija banks, i need ur assistance, and its urgent. thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tsam01: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abeg ooooooo!!!! I don tap refresh tire for my system hoping to see a response to my question. someone please help!.
tsam01: Hi all,
Please what are the requirements for upfront medicals at Asaju Medical Center and how soon will the result be out? and how much? Hope I will be issued a copy of the result in order to attach it to my application?

Please give your response. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fadex56: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello house, I'm sorry for asking this kind of question and at the same time, I will be glad if the house can answer my question...... Is It possible to see university/college in canny that does not require app fee? If so, I will be glad to knw em.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
fadex56: Hello house, I'm sorry for asking this kind of question and at the same time, I will be glad if the house can answer my question...... Is It possible to see university/college in canny that does not require app fee? If so, I will be glad to knw em.
Thanks

Fleming college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
tsam01: Abeg ooooooo!!!! I don tap refresh tire for my system hoping to see a response to my question. someone please help!.

Hold 40K. Guesss u need ur passport and the medical forms. Dont think they will give you the result. They will send it to cic on request.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
double08:

Fleming college
@ double f are u also goin to fleming college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by slyk2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by slyk2(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bros,
School demands don envelope them.
Chrigo is watching silently but cant write for now.
fabiomatic: truly. where are those guys?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by slyk2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin cheesy wink smiley
double08:

Fleming college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
lovesavvi: @ double f are u also goin to fleming college?

Nope but I was given admission there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
PlayPays:

Thanks for this. People have tried it and came back here to report how they couldn't get it done. Ideally they will only renew for 6months or less validity and someone just mentioned about writing a letter to abuja alongside ur school acceptance letter, which sounds good.
I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DONT QUOTE ME ANYMORE, IGNORE MY POSTS EVEN IF YOU HAVE POSITIVE RESPONSE FOR IT...THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
slyk2: grin cheesy wink smiley

What's funny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi guys!

@siga @gboyegaD @kclexa ...
Pls I need clarification on something someone has been arguing with me about...is it not true that on getting to Canny(alberta in particular) as an international student, you need not apply for a work permit before you can take on a job immediately
Thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fadex56: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
lovesavvi: @ double f are u also goin to fleming college?

@lovesavvi, are u going to fleming cos I need too know about their admission process
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fadex56: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls house I need more answers to my question "Hello house, I'm sorry for asking this kind of question and at the same time, I will be glad if the house can answer my question...... Is It possible to see university/college in canny that does not require app fee? If so, I will be glad to knw em.
Thanks"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
tofam3k3:

Bro! be strong and refire....your words kept me going while i was going thru mine.
grin oh really,nice to know. Thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
fadex56: Pls house I need more answers to my question "Hello house, I'm sorry for asking this kind of question and at the same time, I will be glad if the house can answer my question...... Is It possible to see university/college in canny that does not require app fee? If so, I will be glad to knw em.
Thanks"
double08:
Fleming college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bayocanny: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
codebreaker:

also interested.

Try this www.mrfly4cheaper.com smiley
codebreaker:

also interested.

Try this www.mrfly4cheaper.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whats happening with CIC ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kepner: Hi guys!

@siga @gboyegaD @kclexa ...
Pls I need clarification on something someone has been arguing with me about...is it not true that on getting to Canny(alberta in particular) as an international student, you need not apply for a work permit before you can take on a job immediately
Thnks

It is true effective June 1st, 2014.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Good Day Guys,

Me and friend are planning on traveling to study in Canada, Our parents are not well funded but we intend to pursue our dreams to study Engineering and Computer Science. We made some research online and saw that Memorial University is the cheapest in Canada. Plz we would like to get information from people you have been there or who are currently studying there. We would like to know if we can work and pay our tuition fees with the student jobs available, or if there is any alternatives on how we can stay there, work and still go school. Thank You
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
giftwalter: Good Day Guys,

Me and friend are planning on traveling to study in Canada, Our parents are not well funded but we intend to pursue our dreams to study Engineering and Computer Science. We made some research online and saw that Memorial University is the cheapest in Canada. Plz we would like to get information from people you have been there or who are currently studying there. We would like to know if we can work and pay our tuition fees with the student jobs available, or if there is any alternatives on how we can stay there, work and still go school. Thank You
brother's u r welcome. In this forum I am also a student whose applying to canada though am processing my TRV right naw hopefully the visa officer grant my visa. So let be say welcome to u again
Brother u see to my on riddles perspective the cheapest university is not what matters, its university or college who can satisfy your need in terms of the course u guys wanna go for. U see from the advice I also have from master planners, gurus, brain box, engines of this room like chrigo, slimdel and others amefrica,as time goes on u will, get to no them so as I was saying it is usually advised to attend college if ur an undergraduate student, if grad u can go further ur studies. As for the funding from ur parent, believe me no be all of us here and there r born wif silver spoon. U can use a rich family frends SOA for visa procurement. And ebout the working , I think from the new law that was effected June 2014, u can work 20 hours per week wif ur study permit alone while u study after ue educatio believe me as time goes u will blend and understand CiC more and even immigration wahala if u no what I mean, so my brother that my point of view naw oo may be later we go see saw

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jaydenehis: Oga playpays,no one knows it all. I only stated what I stated to help the person who was worried and u have absolutely no reason to start stating unnecessary issues. People here have good travel history and keep mute about it. This is a forum and I felt everyone had the ryt to contribute and help out,i didn't realise only those who have gotten their TRV are allowed to speak. You will be amazed if u find out d calibre of people that visit this forum.we are all here to learn.

No no, if that was too much from me, then I'm sincerely sorry, I have no reason to doubt you. If I should count the number of people I've met from here it will be more than 20 and even up till now I'm still being amazed.
I was trying to clarify something in that post, most people believe it's lot of work and stress to renew passport in Canada that the service they get from NIS in Ottawa is bad but FOR ME it isn't so, it's way easy. Again I apologize.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cufs:

Lol..same here

Summary summary summary!!! That is what you need in sop not writing epistle.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Habeeb, i totally need to meet you.. Youre such a rib cracker men... I don laugh taya for here just reading your comments... All my colleagues at work couldnt help but laugh to.. Men, na comedian you suppose be O
Habeeb521: brother's u r welcome. In this forum I am also a student whose applying to canada though am processing my TRV right naw hopefully the visa officer grant my visa. So let be say welcome to u again
Brother u see to my on riddles perspective the cheapest university is not what matters, its university or college who can satisfy your need in terms of the course u guys wanna go for. U see from the advice I also have from master planners, gurus, brain box, engines of this room like chrigo, slimdel and others amefrica,as time goes on u will, get to no them so as I was saying it is usually advised to attend college if ur an undergraduate student, if grad u can go further ur studies. As for the funding from ur parent, believe me no be all of us here and there r born wif silver spoon. U can use a rich family frends SOA for visa procurement. And ebout the working , I think from the new law that was effected June 2014, u can work 20 hours per week wif ur study permit alone while u study after ue educatio believe me as time goes u will blend and understand CiC more and even immigration wahala if u no what I mean, so my brother that my point of view naw oo may be later we go see saw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Habeeb521: brother's u r welcome. In this forum I am also a student whose applying to canada though am processing my TRV right naw hopefully the visa officer grant my visa. So let be say welcome to u again

Guy I don't really know the difference between college and university, to me I think is thesame. Can you explain it to me plz?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
opsynusy: I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DONT QUOTE ME ANYMORE, IGNORE MY POSTS EVEN IF YOU HAVE POSITIVE RESPONSE FOR IT...THANKS

I would really appreciate if you do accept my apology. I'm not a perfect being neither are you, my other day reply to your post at me was really too much, I'm sorry. I'm not in any way that kinda person, I usually ignore such post that I know could get me act in a type of way, but how many will I keep ignoring that was just why I wrote at you that bad. I have no excuse tho. Believe me, cutting the head won't cure the headache, I rather apologize with 100% humility than let it go.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
PlayPays:

I would really appreciate if you do accept my apology. I'm not a perfect being neither are you, my other day reply to your post at me was really too much, I'm sorry. I'm not in any way that kinda person, I usually ignore such post that I know could get me act in a type of way, but how many will I keep ignoring that was just why I wrote at you that bad. I have no excuse tho. Believe me, cutting the head won't cure the headache, I rather apologize with 100% humility than let it go.

Matured mind... cool cool....strength of a real man...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
giftwalter: Good Day Guys,

for undergraduate ? Or post graduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Habeeb baba...happen cool...nah u be d jagaban of dis thread...p.m me...we gas yan...sure guy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.