Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (826967 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Good morning everyone. Hoping to read on more trv ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Estien:
I dont know what I need but I have my admission letter and my sponsor is ready... I know its more to that, thats why I need your help.

Let's start with this few questions

1. What is the relationship between you and your sponsor (Parent, uncle, aunt....)
2. What he/she does for a living
2. What level of program are you going for and program name(UG, PG, diploma.....)
3. Which year did you finish your last program
4. Are you working; If yes for how long and does it correlate with your academic background?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2014
MrArams:

1. What is the relationship between you and your sponsor (Parent, uncle, aunt....)
2. What level of program are you going for and program name(UG, PG, diploma.....)
4. Are you working; If yes for how long and does it correlate with your academic background?

Araamsss you go be good agent ooo . Morning all

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2014
MrArams:

@MrArams U sure say u no b VO. Abeg send ur boys medical request o. cheesy cheesy

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Update house Medical passed for moi. Arams check your cic

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Estien: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2014
1. We are not related
2. He owns a business in the IT field
3. I finished school 2012, served 2013.
4. I am not working.
5. I am going for PG
thanks.

MrArams:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2014
Good morning house,

Something I find really creepy just happened. Apparently, the embassy does 'thorough' checking.

I got an email notification from LinkedIn saying that I had profile views. They usually send me that and I just ignore. I'm sure they send everyone that anyway. But this time, thanks to boredom, I checked it and guess what? Someone from CCG viewed my profile.

What this means is probably that, alongside your application, they might be interested what you do on Social Media. Maybe to get a deeper insight on who you are or to verify some information. I don't know.

Be careful what you do on Social Media.

Lol that's just what I was going to share. (Scared they might even find this one here too sad ) lol

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2014
And oh, CCG means Canadian Consulate General.

Maybe I'm over flogging the issue but I just thought to share.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Good morning house,

Something I find really creepy just happened. Apparently, the embassy does 'thorough' checking.

I got an email notification from LinkedIn saying that I had profile views. They usually send me that and I just ignore. I'm sure they send everyone that anyway. But this time, thanks to boredom, I checked it and guess what? Someone from CCG viewed my profile.

What this means is probably that, alongside your application, they might be interested what you do on Social Media. Maybe to get a deeper insight on who you are or to verify some information. I don't know.

Lol that's just what I was going to share. (Scared they might even find this one here too sad ) lol

You're right bro. There is something called digital footprint in the IT world. Tolaengr will give more insight about this wink

About reading your post on NL, lol grin that's why you use a moniker and not ur real name cheesy Not an excuse to be fraudulent here though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2014
MrArams:

You're right bro. There is something called digital footprint in the IT world. Tolaengr will give more insight about this wink

About reading your post on NL, lol grin that's why you use a moniker and not ur real name cheesy Not an excuse to be fraudulent here though

You must be joking... Will have to delete my account on face book right away......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Estien:
1. We are not related
2. He owns a business in the IT field
3. I finished school 2012, served 2013.
4. I am not working.
5. I am going for PG
thanks.

1. Ask him to give u CAC registration docs (CO2...), tax clearance, SOA, Notorised Letter of sponsorship and/or affidavit of sponsorship....
2. You can explain the reasons for his sponsorship in a Letter of Explanation which among other things should include why Canada, the course of choice, relevance of knowledge gained to home country.

You still have to visit www.cic.gc.ca to generate your checklist which serve as a guide. Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72 ,
https://www.nairaland.com/1851578/travelling-canada-part-6/181

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Mcjimmy:

You must be joking... Will have to delete my account on face book right away......

grin grin E be like say I don cause gobe for here ooo. Almost everything we do online has consequences
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jaylinaaa(f): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2014
I am not a bro smiley

MrArams:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014

Ha Oga ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ornaments(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Hello everyone, I have a question for the house as regards supervision...thesis based program.............when a potential supervisor encourages you to apply and get back to him immediately you have done so, does it automatically translates to the fact that she has agreed to supervise you?

Reason why I am asking is because I don't want to waste my hard earned money. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2014
MrArams:

Arams sharp guy . Would reply you soonest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2014
MrArams:

grin grin E be like say I don cause gobe for here ooo. Almost everything we do online has consequences

Not just any moniker but one that would make you completely untraceable . We should have dat in mind . Even when I met Arams I knew it was him right away. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2014
jaylinaaa:
I am not a bro smiley

embarassed Did'nt know you were the poster
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2014
tolaengr:

Not just any moniker but one that would make you completely untraceable . We should have dat in mind . Even when I met Arams I knew it was him right away. cool

ahahahahahahahahahah........Pls don't go there cheesy cheesy cheesy because I heavy ba wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jaylinaaa(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Lol. It's okay.

MrArams:

embarassed Did'nt know you were the poster
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Estien: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2014
MrArams:

1. Ask him to give u CAC registration docs (CO2...), tax clearanc

Thanks. I'll go through it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2014
cheesy
bighead1:

Quite a long time bro.,

how are your wife and kids

Don't tell me you ain't got none since all these time angry angry angry angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Good morning house,

really
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Ornaments:
Hello everyone, I have a question for the house as regards supervision...thesis based program.............when a potential supervisor encourages you to apply and get back to him immediately you have done so, does it automatically translates to the fact that she has agreed to supervise you?

Reason why I am asking is because I don't want to waste my hard earned money. Thanks
looks like she just wanna follow up ur app so she might be interested
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
MrArams:

ahahahahahahahahahah........Pls don't go there cheesy cheesy cheesy because I heavy ba wink
this Mr arams is one dude I can't quiet decipher ur good bro !!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
Siga: ...Had a solid prayer for all applicants
at church today... from fresh to Medical
hopefuls, to Visa and to all those who have
landed and in school.... Well...the Good Lord
that made you guys decide to pick Canada
as your destination is not a liar... He has
gone before everyone to perfect ur ways...
Nothing happens without God's
anticipation... so.. no shaking... Enough
good news this week... #BelieveinGod

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
blink6:
Siga: ...Had a solid prayer for all applicants
at church today... from fresh to Medical
hopefuls, to Visa and to all those who have
landed and in school.... Well...the Good Lord
that made you guys decide to pick Canada
as your destination is not a liar... He has
gone before everyone to perfect ur ways...
Nothing happens without God's
anticipation... so.. no shaking... Enough
good news this week... #BelieveinGod
kaskiya magana kaskeyani
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2014
Habeeb521:
kaskiya magana kaskeyani
gaskiya, magana wanna siri ike di egwu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Josh121(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2014
blink6:

gaskiya, magana wanna siri ike di egwu. grin

Come U bad ooo why u go do like that cause the guy no go no Wetin u talk abi. Dere is God ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2014

Yes, all countries do run background check on individual before issue visa to anyone , the purpose of it is to make sure you are not connected to any terriost activities... That's the main purpose of background check .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Seunalasho: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
joeburster:
Hello Master P,
I went through your post and thought I should share this with you and anyone here that might be in same situation. I used to be regular here back in 2012 before I travelled. Concerning your app, I doubt if anyone exist that would say your documents didn't make a good app but the thing with their refusal letter is that its not detailed enough. It happened to my wife, she was denied solely on travel history but I was advised by a consultant here to request for her case note from CIC which I did, and to my greatest surprise their main reason for denial had to do with finance which was not even ticked on the refusal letter. Sometimes it might happen that when you're trying to repackage based on the reasons on the refusal letter, you might still miss the main reason.
Therefore I suggest that if you have the time and have someone in Canada (cos you can't do it from Nigeria) to request for the case files for the two app, do it. You have to fill out a consent form for the person to do it on your behalf and cic will release your case file within 30 calendar days. Each request cost CAD 5 and I suggest you request for the two apps. It's a very detailed note that states all the reasons and consideration the VO made for his decision. Compare both (I bet there must be something common) and that might be a good place to start repackaging.

Hope this helps.
pls what are the steps I have a friend who is willing to help me request.he doesn't have a clue on how to do it.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.