Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827181 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onyeoma3:

My man, since you already have ur ticket and visa, why not go to the bank (Diamond or Fidelity Bank cos they are the cheapest I know for now though all banks do it) and request for a Personal Travel Allowance (PTA)...it'll only require you to wite a letter authorising them to debit ur account to the tune of how much you wanna change @ d prevailing rate. Rather than going to to the Black market and buying dollars for #172...just get a US dollar, you can easily change it as soon as you land here

Wow! Thanks boss.. Will surely do this! cheesy
How are you today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
amby7:
Thanks.. also considered not matching up for M.ASc due to my grade, however on the preference form there is a section that allows u to b considered for M.Eng if not taken for M.ASc or for the application to b circulated to carleton university as well. Iam praying that iam covered with this..
Pls how long did it take u to recieve ur admission decision from the time of application?

the truth is that M.A.Sc takes more time...In my own case, my application was running into months till I officially informed them thru mail that I wanna opt for an M.Eng and within 2 weeks I got an admission...so you check the time limit and know if you can wait...but I'll advise you to hold on to the M.Eng, the final choice is urs to make
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
GboyegaD:

That's nice, God will do it. I have been busy and try to follow once in a while but I think I should be available for the next 2weeks.
Amen oo. You could be my guide. You hearing from your friend?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
nnannaidoko: @iseethegoal. Pls I am having problems finding a supervisor. I am applying to the masters program in biology at mcgill, and uwaterloo. I have been writing many profs but all hv negative replies. I hv a B.Sc in microbiology with a first class. Pls I need advice.

Bros, why not try try other schools in other provinces...and not limit yourself to only 2 schools??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

Wow! Thanks boss.. Will surely do this! cheesy
How are you today?

Am fine bro, thank you.Canada awaits your arrival
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Sowry for the delay bro, address whatever is the issue and refire, you'll surely get it right in the next shot
Amen!

...and thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
tofam3k3:

I deferred twice with no fee
Are you a seahawk( for MUN)?

Anyways, how did you do it, cos I need to defer.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Am fine bro, thank you.Canada awaits your arrival

Thanks boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
blink6:
Are you a seahawk( for MUN)?

Anyways, how did you do it, cos I need to defer.
Thanks.

Yea!....Prospective MASC Oil and Gas Eng.
I just wrote a mail to my Faculty Academic Program Administrator, stating my reasons, i even offered to pay for courier to get the letter to me, but she told me it wasn't necessary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
tofam3k3:

Yea!....Prospective MASC Oil and Gas Eng.
I just wrote a mail to my Faculty Academic Program Administrator, stating my reasons, i even offered to pay for courier to get the letter to me, but she told me it wasn't necessary.
Well, am an undergraduate student... nevertheless, did you get a soft copy of the new admission letter?
I sent u a mail via nairaland mail system.

Also, if I want to mail my faculty(science) , Wat mail should I send my message to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
the school demands for a deposit
emperoracro:

If u school demands for a deposit,den u av to but if dey dont,u dnt av to,because it doesnt affect d VO's decision
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
It's not over bruv...let's see the reasons
blink6: This MUN people na thief o! So, i'll have to pay another $100 if I wanta defer? Abi that peter Gill dey play with Me?

Nonetheless, I was refused visa today... Applied on 12th/07.

God go help Us...Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dchris: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Got this msg that my processed passport has been dispatched today to vac from Accra...dat I know denotes rejection cos no med call or prior notice...but my question is just dat,sch resumes 2nd sept,should I re-apply or what do u advice I do now? Thou I do not know what their reason is
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
ones your booking is confirmed and ticket issued. logon to the airline website. and you can pick a seat from there.

you can do that immediately you have your ticket. while on some airline you can ones you book.
if you need more help,let me know the airline you booked with.
Hi, thanks for your help. Lufthansa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
ones your booking is confirmed and ticket issued. logon to the airline website. and you can pick a seat from there.
you can do that immediately you have your ticket. while on some airline you can ones you book.
if you need more help,let me know the airline you booked with.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dchris: Got this msg that my processed passport has been dispatched today to vac from Accra...dat I know denotes rejection cos no med call or prior notice...but my question is just dat,sch resumes 2nd sept,should I re-apply or what do u advice I do now? Thou I do not know what their reason is

Whatever the outcome is - it's not the end of life. It's quite late now, you should defer your admission, work on their reasons and re-launch.

Success bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
ValerieXO: Hi, thanks for your help. Lufthansa

I thought you finally settled with KLM...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LearnLife: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Application submitted, August 19th 2014, paper route. Biometrics; same day.
Awaiting medicals.
Thank you Jesus in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LearnLife: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
blink6: This MUN people na thief o! So, i'll have to pay another $100 if I wanta defer? Abi that peter Gill dey play with Me?

God go help Us...Amen
what was the reason for denial bro? Repackage urself and apply again, ain't shii
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
LearnLife: Application submitted, August 19th 2014, paper route. Biometrics; same day.
Awaiting medicals.
Thank you Jesus in advance.

Fixed! cool

In everything give thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LearnLife: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica:

Fixed! cool

In everything give thanks..
lol tnx, there's this guy that came to pick up his Trv dat day, he told me he did his medicals before he was even called for medicals, paper route- after some days he went to do medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
LearnLife: lol tnx, there's this guy that came to pick up his Trv dat day, he told me he did his medicals before he was even called for medicals, paper route- after some days he went to do medicals

It's ok... cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2014

God go help Us...Amen
it is well. Wen u dey defer to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello ....
I really appreciate this kind of forum...Pls i m applying for JAN Admission, pls my wife is a trader, will she need to submit her tax clearance or i use my own tax clearance in my employer company, in as much i m the one applying for visa.... my sponsor has no tax clearance with his company, can i still use his SOA.... How many weeks do i need in submitting my application How October( first week is okay pls advice)....And which route is the best... is it Online or Paper route..... And how am i going to submit either of the two..... Thanks God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
omooba2015: Hello ....
I really appreciate this kind of forum...Pls i m applying for JAN Admission, pls my wife is a trader, will she need to submit her tax clearance or i use my own tax clearance in my employer company, in as much i m the one applying for visa.... my sponsor has no tax clearance with his company, can i still use his SOA.... How many weeks do i need in submitting my application How October( first week is okay pls advice)....And which route is the best... is it Online or Paper route..... And how am i going to submit either of the two..... Thanks God bless you
pls i also need the address of Canadian Embassy in lagos to submit visa application ..thanks all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na wa for some people on this nairaland oo - see the
threatening-mail I just got from someone I don't even know.
Smh!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amefrica: Na wa for some people on this nairaland oo - see the
Smh!

No mind them cable lo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
tolaengr:

No mind them cable lo

grin grin I was just cracking up..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ignore bro! Nothing dey happen by God's grace
Smh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
realone01: Ignore bro! Nothing dey happen by God's grace

I know right, bro. Thanks jaree!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Smh!

U ar covered bro.
The sender is a bloody coward, if him b man enough show ur face physically and stop threatenin people using www as a shield. Rubbish!
This too childish, am sure dis person was a bully in sec sch. And u knw one tin abt bullies ;they are also weaklings!
Wats d email address of the sender.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
emperoracro:
U ar covered bro.
The sender is a bloody coward, if him b man enough show ur face physically and stop threatenin people using www as a shield. Rubbish!
This too childish, am sure dis person was a bully in sec sch. And u knw one tin abt bullies ;they are also weaklings!
Wats d email address of the sender.

grin grin
I nor even take am serious jaree. He created that account specifically for me.. grin ths is the address: jchi9876@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.