Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828842 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
iseethegoal:

Yes did the medical before submitting because I knew it was already late. It is all by faith and God answered, TRV chopped
pally, did you show anything when you went for the proactive medicals?i thought you have to show a document or you can just waltzed in and request for it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Medical request didnt show up today.. Tomorrow looks like the day. God go do am.. Applied 16th July and school resumption is 3rd of sept.. Staying positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I need Canada address to submit my application.. Someone help ASAP. Thanks house

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charlesbussyyahoocom: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Great aos I throwaway salute,hope you are all doing great ?......pls how long will it take b4 letter get to nigeria from canada...pls I need explanations on posting via any means.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
@onyeoma3............... my sponsor is my godfather and also a senior cousin with different surname, he have three mouths fistdeposit of NGN4,000,000 and up to NGN1,000,000 in his current account, although in his letter of sponsorship he mention that the fistdeposit which is equivalent of $27,000 was set aside for my study and living expenses in canada. And i equally have a co-sponsor who is a family friend with NGN1,000,000 and a dolla account of $13,000, he stated it clear in his co-sponsor letter that he will support me with $4,000 yearly for the two years msc program....... please I need your urgent kind advise...are the two sponsors good to go with....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeamclicksAir: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
ValerieXO: Hi, thanks for your help. Lufthansa
you can do that while booking or afterwards for Lufthansa.
Visit there site then click on the “My bookings” .and enter your surname and the booking number of your flight.
then click on open seat and you can choose where you want.
hope it helps. if it seem difficult i can do it for you .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
I got medical request today...submitted Jul 17th. Bio Jul 18th (online route). Trust God for complete testimony!
God definitely ain't sleeping "3rd Refire" grin

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
blink6:
Well, am an undergraduate student... nevertheless, did you get a soft copy of the new admission letter?
I sent u a mail via nairaland mail system.

Also, if I want to mail my faculty(science) , Wat mail should I send my message to

They sent me new admission letter through FedEx.

I'm not sure of the terms in your faculty dou. But I think you should write to your Academic Program Administrator stating the challenge you had with visa and request for a deferment to the next academic session while you sort out visa wahala.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
codebreaker: Medical request didnt show up today.. Tomorrow looks like the day. God go do am.. Applied 16th July and school resumption is 3rd of sept.. Staying positive

u ll most likely get a feed back tomorrow. I pray it a positive one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congratulations
tofam3k3: I got medical request today...submitted Jul 17th. Bio Jul 18th (online route). Trust God for complete testimony!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
tofam3k3: I got medical request today...submitted Jul 17th. Bio Jul 18th (online route). Trust God for complete testimony!

God will certainly perfect it for you bro...

Congrats in. Advance

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Joe980: It's not over bruv...let's see the reasons
Personal assets and financial status...

Used mum as sponsor with 4M as closing balance...

Fixingit! Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
kanny1: it is well. Wen u dey defer to?
Next academic session....
Are u for MUN?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
tokiniofficial:

God will certainly perfect it for you bro...

Congrats in. Advance

Amen and Amen In Jesus name!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MacMaster01(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chatters:
Don't blame us jareh. Most MUN peeps are really busy with preparations. How far?

No vex o when exactly did u start applying to MUN and did u get any extra funding attached to your admission letter? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
MacMaster01:

No vex o when exactly did u start applying to MUN and did u get any extra funding attached to your admission letter? grin

I applied last year December and received my LOA in April. No additional funding. probly because I will be attending MUN's Marine Institute.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Aloaye(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2014
amby7: Aloaye.. just received a mail from them this afternoon that i shd fill out another preference form. My prayers answered?? spoke wit a friend and its like the stress for M.ASc is much more than for M.Eng.. I hope i have made the right decision. thanks alot for all the info. n encouragement

Thank God for prayer answer,asking for a reference means u are making progress with the admission,quickly reply that bcs that may hv been the reason for the delay...I see someone has rightly adviced u on the pros and cons for the M.ENG so I think the M.ENG is best for nw considering the requirements and rigours for a MASc.

Wish you the best!
Shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2014
skylar2020:
what course?
public admin.. you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Got dollars at the rate of 162 in diamond bank owerri today. Hitting Lagos tomorrow.. who's with me #Emirates this Sunday..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Congrats. Na to speed up tins. Expect my PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 12:59am On Aug 21, 2014
blink6:
Next academic session....
Are u for MUN?
Yea. Seahawk in d house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Bros, why not try try other schools in other provinces...and not limit yourself to only 2 schools??
. Any suggestions?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2014
olamonsor2: I need Canada address to submit my application.. Someone help ASAP. Thanks house

No 16 Billings way,Oregun Industrial Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SleemB: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Any one going to montreal on 28th of August via qatar....u can holla ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Aloaye:

Thanks a lot GboyegaD,I really appreciate...I heard I can carry liquids and that red oil is kinda expensive there,is it possible to pass with oil?

Don't take yourself through unnecessary stress. If it is frozen it will pass through but the distance isn't worth it. Palm oil isn't that expensive.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2014
twaintoy: Amen oo. You could be my guide. You hearing from your friend?

No ooo, the guy no dey try. No problems as per guidance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2014
LearnLife: Application submitted, August 19th 2014, paper route. Biometrics; same day.
Awaiting medicals.
Thank you Jesus in advance.

It will end in praise. .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Mohammedbashir:

No 16 Billings way,Oregun Industrial Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Thank you sir..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
kanny1: Yea. Seahawk in d house.

pls are u for UG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2014
pls are u for UG

Chatters:
I applied last year December and received my LOA in April. No additional funding. probly because I will be attending MUN's Marine Institute.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tsam01: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
@chiahmaka: Thanks for your help.

Hi all,
Still on the matter!
Please I'm trying to put my application in order towards January admission. As regards sponsorship, the initial sponsor(Business man) I planned using does not have all the docs indicated by peeps in this forum and for some of these documents that he has *they are not in order/updated* (tax clearance,C07, memo, C02... he only has the business reg cert to back up his SOA). Pls if the sponsor decides to use his personal a/c, what documents will I need from him? pls also note that we bear different surname.

Do I need to submit a police report along side my application?
I am going for my Master's Degree, please what preferable value should my sponsor's account balance read. My tuition is about $12,700 per year and my course duration is within 12-24 months.

Pls help.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.