Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827125 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2014
toucheli:
hahahahahaha, bro no offence, no form of victimization or anything of such, but i just couldn't help but to laugh my a*s out while reading this..It looks very much awkward. Just picture your self to be the "Nigerian SSS agent", and i come to report this case to you..

Oga Toucheli, pls i sent u a pm, pls reply.

Where ar u / which sch ar u in or heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2014
swaggerkid: Mr Justwise or any other person in this section that can help should pls advice
I am in a school in Ghana currently going to 200L want too change my school
To any in Uk,Canada,or america
With a moderate tuition and accommodation
Please help

what's ur course?

Search on aucc website for list of schools in canada, n get any information u require directly from the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
blaqs24: Hello peepz, is there anyone here who has been denied based on the following reasons and finally got the trv on a second trial.

haba!

Have seen many pple on this thread who were denied based on dis n still got dia trv, i think u nid an SOP, more assets, n proof of funding, n Pray
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2014
sys007: Good Evening
Please I need help here, as it's really tasky reading from the beginning of the thread to this end.
I am presently in my final year in an undergraduate course and will appreciate answers to my following questions.

1. How much do i need to have in my bank statement to present to the embassy ( After paying the full tuition fees)?

2. What are the complete and required documents i need to travel to Canada for my Master's? (Forgive me for asking this question as it's very boring reading this thread from the start)

Thanks a bunch

Sorry but dia is no way,u wont have to read dear, the thread is not boring!

U can search for schools in canada on d aucc website, just google 'Aucc'

Narrow down d sch u want, and contact dem ok?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2014
sys007: Good Evening
Please I need help here, as it's really tasky reading from the beginning of the thread to this end.
I am presently in my final year in an undergraduate course and will appreciate answers to my following questions.

1. How much do i need to have in my bank statement to present to the embassy ( After paying the full tuition fees)?

2. What are the complete and required documents i need to travel to Canada for my Master's? (Forgive me for asking this question as it's very boring reading this thread from the start)

Thanks a bunch
Hi, I understand your trouble in reading the whole thread in order to understand what you need for visa and study permit expecially when people get into quarrel instead of help.
Now take note of this facts

Your proof of finance is more about the source and cash flow, its not just about the amount in your bank account. It is important to show there will be steady flow of cash to support you while you are in Canada.

Calculate what your monthly expenses will be by visiting accommodation renting websites for any town in Canada that you wish to stay. Then multiple it for a year (12 months), split that amount by 3 for feeding, transport, phone bill and other bills. All depending on the town and your ability to manage your daily expenditures but it should give you an idea.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2014
[b][/b][quote author=GboyegaD]

If you think it is tasking reading this part for your good then

"I don't think you got any business thinking about studying abroad."

//////
Ouch! Oga GboyegaD; that was too harsh! I understand ur point though....we all know it takes time and interest to go thru this thread well.....and bros wey dey seek info, pls try and start from part1, den u can start skipping...u'll catch up by doing this...by the time u'r tru, I tell u, u self go don become the Canadian Chief and Arch Commissioner!....and den u fit come back to part 6 and ask questions if u av some still.

All d best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lomy(f): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Hi everyone... Am new here. Interested in this thread cuz I went for my visa interview yesterday in Ghana... They said they will get back to me, tho they still have all my documents for more investigation.. Hoping for the best!! Good morning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Good day all, a friend needs an urgent advise, his financial sponsor doesn't have a valid international passport, what other form can he use to proof his identity?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2014
vanrichie4u: Good day all, a friend needs an urgent advise, his financial sponsor doesn't have a valid international passport, what other form can he use to proof his identity?

I don't think the sponsor needs international passport to identify himself because he/she is not the one travelling. The bank statement, letter of sponsorship and any other financial document is enough
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello house, pls has anyone tried going to vfs global in NG to request the status of their application, especially when you've done medicals and its running to a month. What was their response or what's your advice? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2014
vanrichie4u: Good day all, a friend needs an urgent advise, his financial sponsor doesn't have a valid international passport, what other form can he use to proof his identity?

An international passport is not necessarily required most times for a sponsor except in some peculiar cases. However, a valid National Driver's license,voters or National ID can serve the purpose of identifying the sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stuhporh: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello House!
I need advice from you guys.
I am 28 yrs old, i studied electronics for first degree, i have worked for 4 years as logistic project Manager, I got admission into humber to study SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, I have paid my tuition in full.
My main concern is in the issue of sponsor,My mother has Landed property, but the final balance at this time before applying for visa is N2.5m. Based on the fact that she has no dependent. is it safe to still use her as my sponsor? and make her state that the money in the attached account is set aside for my 8 months study OR i should put this money in my account and state that the money is the money available to me for my 8 months study in Canada without attaching her details.
She is constant Canada visitor, as my younger one lives and works there, can this affect me negatively or positively too?
I await your suggestions.[img][/img]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2014
Halleluyah, i can't believe i can do my TRV by myself with the help of God and good people of this forum.

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Refired (Second Application)
Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
Medical Request 13th August
Medical Passed 16th August
Passport Request 18th August
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

I want to appreciate God and following people Oga Chrigo, Amefrica, Slimdel and everybody that have contribute the success of this TRV. Though you guys may not know me becos i use to be silent in the forum but i follow u and your instruction like follow follow. Once again. Thank you all.

21 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Halleluyah, i can't believe i can do my TRV by myself with the help of God and good people of this forum.

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

I want to appreciate God and following people Oga Chrigo, Amefrica, Slimdel and everybody that have contribute the success of this TRV. Though you guys may not know me becos i use to be silent in the forum but i follow u and your instruction like follow follow. Once again. Thank you all.

This is the Lord's doing.. Congrats bro! This is just the beginning of great things in your life. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Halleluyah, i can't believe i can do my TRV by myself with the help of God and good people of this forum.

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

congrats bro what documents did you submit on your second application that was not in the first application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2014
shocked grin shocked oooh God you are too much jare.............Congratulobia

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011 congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2014

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

congrats!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
yomiraheem: [b][/b]

I'm not in any way harsh. It is funny when people tell you they find what is of benefits to them boring. It is best one doesn't say such than making those who read them silly.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Am so sorry for each and every one denied visa.
Be calm.
All is well.
Just be prayerful and refire as soon as possible for winter intake.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

That's just by the corner. It is better you start your application early particularly if you need funding.
Issokay oooo. Can i send u a PM? Make we start from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2014

The sponsors birth certificate will be OK.... Especially if they are related....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amefrica:

This is the Lord's doing.. Congrats bro! This is just the beginning of great things in your life. cheesy

Amen oooooo. Thanks sir. pls it is flight booking now. Please i will also need ur advice and help on this too. Pls i want cheap flight. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bodmas3000(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please how long does it takes to carry out the medical pls my school is resuming on the 3rd September 2014 and I have receive any mail from the embassy I submitted on 11th July Paper route Congratulations to all guys and ladies that have chopped TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
tolaengr:

congrats bro what documents did you submit on your second application that was not in the first application

In my first application, i only use Local Government Scholarship Letter but in my second application, I use co sponsor which is my uncle. that is the different. and i rewrite my SOP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
nkechima: shocked grin shocked oooh God you are too much jare.............Congratulobia

Thanks so much oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
tokiniofficial: Oyeleye2011 congrats bro

Thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2014

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

Big congrats bro...canada awaits u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
akanni:

congrats!!

Thanks so much. am loyal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011:

Thanks so much

Congrat bro. Pls can u list d document u submitted abt ur uncle. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
ScGuy:

Big congrats bro...canada awaits u

Yes sir. Thanks, I see you my oga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
hello house i want to ask a question can one chop TRV without travel experience, again i want to apply for my UG for fall admission @ Brandon University, i want to study sociology @ Brandon University, anybody who gain admission should pls tell me how long does it take to be admitted, if you apply for UG course

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.