Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827168 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please my oga in the house. I want you to help me with the cheap flight. the one i wanted to booked yesterday was a little bit expensive, it is 370k. I am resuming Sep 3. Please, help me with any links. thanks all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Guys pls I need help with centennial application form...I need help on how to pay for the application fee because der is no segment on the form requesting for payment details I.e if u wanna use MasterCard etc....has anybody xperienced it be4?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justi4jesu(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nice to know travel section topics now make FP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by persie98: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
where can i find the rest?[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alotofgrace(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
justwise: Welcome to part 6 of Traveling to Canada thread, part 5 has reached 500 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your inquiries and contributions here.

Part 5 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you

i am interested in canadian schools come 2015, how do i start?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
@amefrica. how many days countdown... ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Halleluyah, i can't believe i can do my TRV by myself with the help of God and good people of this forum.

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Refired (Second Application)
Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
Medical Request 13th August
Medical Passed 16th August
Passport Request 18th August
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

I want to appreciate God and following people Oga Chrigo, Amefrica, Slimdel and everybody that have contribute the success of this TRV. Though you guys may not know me becos i use to be silent in the forum but i follow u and your instruction like follow follow. Once again. Thank you all.
.....Congrats bro...God ain't sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
....Hello World....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by marksonteewhy: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
please how will i apply for this TRV and what are the qualifications? If one want to work there or school there. How much will it cost. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by james809: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Please my oga in the house. I want you to help me with the cheap flight. the one i wanted to booked yesterday was a little bit expensive, it is 370k. I am resuming Sep 3. Please, help me with any links. thanks all
where are you traveling to ?
check the website or Qatar and Etihad am sure you will get a very cheap fare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by james809: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Halleluyah, i can't believe i can do my TRV by myself with the help of God and good people of this forum.

First Application
Submitted 21st May
Biometric 22nd May
Refused 21st June

Refired (Second Application)
Submitted 2nd July
Biometric 3rd July
Medical Request 13th August
Medical Passed 16th August
Passport Request 18th August
TRV CHOPPED 21st August.

I want to appreciate God and following people Oga Chrigo, Amefrica, Slimdel and everybody that have contribute the success of this TRV. Though you guys may not know me becos i use to be silent in the forum but i follow u and your instruction like follow follow. Once again. Thank you all.
Congratulations Bro. ...perseverance is the key.... start packing your box
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Gozychuks(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
How can I be part of this. Who will put me thru on what to do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
justwise: Welcome to part 6 of Traveling to Canada thread, part 5 has reached 500 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your inquiries and contributions here.

Part 5 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you

justwise are you in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
donnypool:

justwise are you in canada?

No.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'm guessing the thread made it to front page..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011:

Amen oooooo. Thanks sir. pls it is flight booking now. Please i will also need ur advice and help on this too. Pls i want cheap flight. thanks

Send me a PM, bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
twaintoy: Issokay oooo. Can i send u a PM? Make we start from there.

Yes you can.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
tdayof: @amefrica. how many days countdown... ?

10 days, bro. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Siga: ....Hello World....

Bros, welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by hilariousdammie(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
pls am new here I don't understand this thread oooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chrisviral(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
We are currently in front page now guys, grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
All of una newbies, make una apply come University of Prince Edward Island oo.. grin

Visit www.upei.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kaurdeh: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
hilariousdammie: pls am new here I don't understand this thread oooo...

same here, plz can someone intimate me wit d needful infos cos my Spirit & Soul no dey naija again o... Thanks peeps!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please how much is the average cost of living in canada? can one get a job as a student and how many hours can he work? how easy getting permanent residence permit after studies? i intend to pursue an Msc degree in civil engr.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
einsteino: Please how much is the average cost of living in canada? can one get a job as a student and how many hours can he work? how easy getting permanent residence permit after studies? i intend to pursue an Msc degree in civil engr.

Average cost of living stipulated by CIC I think is $10000. Yes, you can get a job as a student and you can only work 20hrs/week during school sessions and (full-time) 40hrs/week during holidays..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oyeleye2011: Please my oga in the house. I want you to help me with the cheap flight. the one i wanted to booked yesterday was a little bit expensive, it is 370k. I am resuming Sep 3. Please, help me with any links. thanks all
Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Who can shed light about the project management courses in Humber or Centininial. Or any project management programs starting in January? Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Whats good guys.. Quick question.. If you get admission to a college thats starts in january which has 3 semesters can you do only 2 semesters then proceed for your one year msc originally intended msc from sept to august and return for the final semester which you missed.

Multiple answers/opinions are needed.. thanks

I've put this question here since yday.. make una respond.. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Divinetunes1: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Siga: ....Hello World....

Uncle Siga... Greetings Sir! Longest time... How are you doing & how are the kids? Hope great... Regards to everyone. We really miss u here!

Welcome back Sir... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by soderican(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.