Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827871 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel how's flexing na? Hope you're enjoying yourself dearie?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
saxywale:
Yes, expect so many funny questions from peeps that won't bother to go through the previous pages... grin
I'm seeing so many people viewing this topic, it's scary ooo, what's happening.

Justwise abeg are you giving out gifts, please don't forget slim ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Raxxye: I'm very new in this thread. Good job, Guys!
Thanks and you are highly welcomed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
saintkola:

It's 5k for a new one & it is processed at Alagbon Police Station.
You can get it for anything between 3000 - 7000. Much depends on your bargaining power. Too many middlemen involved.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chatters:

Tokin, pls PM me your number.

Just did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charles316: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
Yes you can get into masters program depending on your cgpa, you shouldn't have anything less than second class upper

I actually have lower credit. Can I get any school with that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
tokiniofficial: Slimdel how's flexing na? Hope you're enjoying yourself dearie?
Yes dear, Im enjoying maple land
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
charles316:

I'm afraid, don't think u can
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
jjwaterfalls: PEople pls I jSt want to no if its rilly possiblE 4 a hEalth workEr to apply 4rm nigEria and gEt a job ovEr dEr in canadA?
Almost impossible. Healthcare is heavily regulated in Canada and most developed countries. You would need to sit for qualifying exams and also intern. The qualifying exams and internship takes place in Canada too, so you would need a visa for that. After that, then you can start contacting employers.
Your best option would be a skilled worker or provincial worker route.
check:
www.cic.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charles316: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
I'm afraid, don't think u can

what about post graduate diploma?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Siga: .... Nice one... the house is in good hands... Siga is in observation mode... keep up the good work guys....

..Good u checking Boss.. Pls always breeze in like this @ regular intervals... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oidyllic(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
please CHAIRMEN AND WOMEN. WHAT ARE THE ACTUAL REQUIREMENTS TO MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR CANADA IMMIGRANT VISA FROM NIGERIA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
I'm seeing so many people viewing this topic, it's scary ooo, what's happening.

Justwise abeg are you giving out gifts, please don't forget slim ooo

Ticket to Canada grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
Posting your sop will be a very bad idea but well it's your choice, I know your case very well

ok. I will PM U now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by james809: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel: shocked shocked are those two airlines ever very cheap shocked abeg come dash me small money na
Abeg comot here wink . Paste your account detail with token code. you go receive the alert sharply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hey nairaland please am new here, I applied for Canada student visa i did online application on the 17 of july and last week vfs sent me a message that I should show a balance of 10, 000 dollar in my current account and send back too them, so on friday I deposited 1.4 million naira plus 500 thousand naira ii had on the acount before which accumulated more than 10, 000 dollar and i sent them the current bank statement on Tuesday and still hoping and waiting for them too call me for my medical dont know if dey would still delay or should i hope next week, i hope I did not go wrong cause am scared when dey requested additional money in my account I have paid complete tuition fee too Niagara college !! Please help me outni have seen alother of people you guys had help thank you so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
charles316:

what about post graduate diploma?
Yes you can get that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by james809: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
macsika: How do I travel to Nigeria?
Create a thread ....you will get all the help you need. This is for Canada.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
justwise: [/b]

Ticket to Canada grin
Hahahhahahahah I'm in canny already,, please find another gift for me wink, I will accept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alotofgrace(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
Www.google.com,,, when you are there, type Canadian schools or top 30 Canadian schools, search for the course u want to do, apply to the school, send your academic transcripts and hope to get admission

cheesy

u dont think am that lazy. do u? i guess not

ive got a school in mind, buh kinda need some 1st hand info b4 engaging in some kinda online interview. thats the part im not really sure of.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
charles316:

Hi, how low is your lower credit? There are many factors that are considered. Some schools work with the grades you have in your last years in school, your experience, statement of interest and how early you apply. Basically, you won't get to know all these until you apply for admission. Please note that it is by APPLICATION FEE. If you've gat the money to try...its all good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charles316: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joe980: Hi, how low is your lower credit? There are many factors that are considered. Some schools work with the grades you have in your last years in school, your experience, statement of interest and how early you apply. Basically, you won't get to know all these until you apply for admission. Please note that it is by APPLICATION FEE. If you've gat the money to try...its all good.

Thanks for responding. I guess I need to apply to see if I may be considered.

@slimdel,thanks too for ur advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hey nairaland please am new here, I applied for Canada student visa i did online application on the 17 of july and last week vfs sent me a message that I should show a balance of 10, 000 dollar in my current account and send back too them, so on friday I deposited 1.4 million naira plus 500 thousand naira ii had on the acount before which accumulated more than 10, 000 dollar and i sent them the current bank statement on Tuesday and still hoping and waiting for them too call me for my medical dont know if dey would still delay or should i hope next week, i hope I did not go wrong cause am scared when dey requested additional money in my account I have paid complete tuition fee too Niagara college !! Please help me outni have seen alother of people you guys had help thank you so much @slimdel
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
@stayboy...good response awaits you. Relax.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Amosiye: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
No he can't he needs to do the pgd or premasters
Slimdel:
Yes you can get into masters program depending on your cgpa, you shouldn't have anything less than second class upper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chizzy01(f): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
omooba2015: Pls the my follow people, i need your help ooo ,i want to do police report clearance, pls how much are they doing it, pls give me address oo, one officer said may i bring 20k.. pls help me... i need your advice ooo ..Save a soul
ll give u a nos to call for less dan 5k.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charles316: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amosiye: No he can't he needs to do the pgd or premasters

what is the duration of the pre masters and can I find pre masters in civil engineering? Will my lower credit be enough ? Btw,which is better? pre masters or pgd? Kindly state your reasons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
hello,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deebsman1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
hello House, pls i want to rely on this thread for information flow from the experienced gurus in-here as i want to embark on my Canada student visa application cos i don't have any money i can give to an agent, i belief i should be good going at the whole visa application and processing stuffs myself. I already have an offer from Lambton College.
I want to know what the next move should be, is it paying the initial deposit stated on the admission letter first before applying for visa or i can go all the way applying for visa b4 the payment.
And also, pls can some1 put me through the initial process of applying for the visa? pls everything from the basics, like a novice that i am grin
POINT TO NOTE: AM WORKING TOWARDS JANUARY[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
hello,
I was denied Canada student visa based on my "purpose of visit" . I want to re-apply for winter intake.. what documents do u think i should add to my file, to convince the embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
deebsman1: hello House, pls i want to rely on this thread for information flow from the experienced gurus in-here as i want to embark on my Canada student visa application cos i don't have any money i can give to an agent, i belief i should be good going at the whole visa application and processing stuffs myself. I already have an offer from Lambton College.
I want to know what the next move should be, is it paying the initial deposit stated on the admission letter first before applying for visa or i can go all the way applying for visa b4 the payment.
And also, pls can some1 put me through the initial process of applying for the visa? pls everything from the basics, like a novice that i am grin
POINT TO NOTE: AM WORKING TOWARDS JANUARY

I also got admission in lambton college.. I ll advice you to pay at least d first sem tuition fees. you ll have to submit the receipt of the fees in the embassy. As for visa I ll advice u to find a good agent for that. are u applying for September or Jan intake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.