Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827835 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kcluv2men(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo: hello,
I was denied Canada student visa based on my "purpose of visit" . I want to re-apply for winter intake.. what documents do u think i should add to my file, to convince the embassy?

What documents did you use for your application? So we could know how to cover up the loop holes in your previous application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deebsman1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

I also got admission in lambton college.. I ll advice you to pay at least d first sem tuition fees. you ll have to submit the receipt of the fees in the embassy. As for visa I ll advice u to find a good agent for that. are u applying for September or Jan intake?

Its Jan am applying for and am also planning on paying the 1st semester tuition b4 applying. but why agents?? the charges those agents are asking is just too outrageous, imagine an agent wan collect close to 400k..........."can't somebody apply by 1 self directly??"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amosiye: No he can't he needs to do the pgd or premasters
I know that, but if and only if his cgpa are low that's when he will consider the options u just listed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jjwaterfalls(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
saxywale:
Almost impossible. Healthcare is heavily regulated in Canada and most developed countries. You would need to sit for qualifying exams and also intern. The qualifying exams and internship takes place in Canada too, so you would need a visa for that. After that, then you can start contacting employers.
Your best option would be a skilled worker or provincial worker route.
check:
www.cic.gc.ca

Thanks a lot. I was almost thinking I was 4goten.
Pls is a person is alrEady a nurse and wants to comE ovEr to do a rEgistered Nurse/ bachElor in sci in nursing which is usually duration of 1 or 2yrs, do u no d lEast amt 4 tuition fEEs, cos I hav gonE thru a lot of wEbsites and all I can see is 2 million and abovE pEr year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
kcluv2men:

What documents did you use for your application? So we could know how to cover up the loop holes in your previous application.

my waec results, fund proof, tuition fees, bank statements etc.. I feel d refusal should be related to a particular document so which one exactly?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hey nairaland please am new here, I applied for Canada student visa i did online application on the 17 of july and last week vfs sent me a message that I should show a balance of 10, 000 dollar in my current account and send back too them, so on friday I deposited 1.4 million naira plus 500 thousand naira ii had on the acount before which accumulated more than 10, 000 dollar and i sent them the current bank statement on Tuesday and still hoping and waiting for them too call me for my medical dont know if dey would still delay or should i hope next week, i hope I did not go wrong cause am scared when dey requested additional money in my account I have paid complete tuition fee too Niagara college !! Please help me outni have seen alother of people you guys had help thank you so much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bodmas3000(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
I will testify I receive my call for medical and trv ijn

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
deebsman1:

Its Jan am applying for and am also planning on paying the 1st semester tuition b4 applying. but why agents?? the charges those agents are asking is just too outrageous, imagine an agent wan collect close to 400k..........."can't somebody apply by 1 self directly??"

yeah its crazy i paid 300k for mine.. but most people that apply themselves get refusal. just to increase ur chances.they list all d docs u need online, but the embassy ll expect more than the list we see online. So agents are just to be on a safer side.
will advice u to apply before the end of October cos it takes about 2 months for your visa to be processed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deebsman1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

yeah its crazy i paid 300k for mine.. but most people that apply themselves get refusal. just to increase ur chances.they list all d docs u need online, but the embassy ll expect more than the list we see online. So agents are just to be on a safer side.
will advice u to apply before the end of October cos it takes about 2 months for your visa to be processed

thx for that man, can we connect outside nairaland, bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
stayboy1602: Hey nairaland please am new here, I applied for Canada student visa i did online application on the 17 of july and last week vfs sent me a message that I should show a balance of 10, 000 dollar in my current account and send back too them, so on friday I deposited 1.4 million naira plus 500 thousand naira ii had on the acount before which accumulated more than 10, 000 dollar and i sent them the current bank statement on Tuesday and still hoping and waiting for them too call me for my medical dont know if dey would still delay or should i hope next week, i hope I did not go wrong cause am scared when dey requested additional money in my account I have paid complete tuition fee too Niagara college !! Please help me outni have seen alother of people you guys had help thank you so much

I think you r good.. Keep praying though, u should get a call for med soon.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

You paid #300k to an agent yet you got delayed. What chances has the agent given you if I may ask? Please, people here are bigger than your agents.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
deebsman1:

You can apply on your own. The first step is by trying to read at least the whole of part 5 to have an idea of the docs you'll need. You can then come back and ask questions I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to help when ur have an idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amongst Centinial or Humber or any other recommendation.. Which can I get a conditional admission offer before I send orignial transcript to make unconditional?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

my waec results, fund proof, tuition fees, bank statements etc.. I feel d refusal should be related to a particular document so which one exactly?

What you should do is list out the exact documents you submitted and the reasons for refusal, then we experienced people in the house can help dissect where the problem is from
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deebsman1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
tnuola:

You can apply on your own. The first step is by trying to read at least the whole of part 5 to have an idea of the docs you'll need. You can then come back and ask questions I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to help when ur have an idea

nice 1 thx for dat direction, amma get back here to giv u guys details later??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joe980: You paid #300k to an agent yet you got delayed. What chances has the agent given you if I may ask? Please, people here are bigger than your agents.

I never mentioned i got delayed :/ .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
tnuola:

What you should do is list out the exact documents you submitted and the reasons for refusal, then we experienced people in the house can help dissect where the problem is from

The reason of refusal was " Purpose of Visit"

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

I never mentioned i got delayed :/ .
So what happened?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joe980: So what happened?

got a refusal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

got a refusal

Lol.. We don't call it refusal here . we call it delay. Because with the right documents and God's backing you'll still get your trv if its meant to be

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

The reason of refusal was " Purpose of Visit"

What program are you going for, PG or UG? And course if PG what did u study in uni and what school did u apply to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
tnuola:

Lol.. We don't call it refusal here . we call it delay. Because with the right documents and God's backing you'll still get your trv if its meant to be

lolzzz sorry my bad!!!!!.. Amen to that .. so am re-applying next month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mirror97: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dis thread is full 2nit with 31 guest...haha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

lolzzz sorry my bad!!!!!.. Amen to that .. so am re-applying next month.

Amen.. I'm here to learn just like you .. I'm pretty sure the more experienced guys will be able to help wit your reason for delay so u can adjust in your next application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
miketayo:

got a refusal
grin you need spanking. Welcome to the right agent...refusal doesn't exist here. You were delayed bruv wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cronsberg: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigerians like making things difficult for themselves i swear. I just marvel at the comments of people in here. Everyone keeps asking what to do, how to do it, which documents to present, how to apply e.t.c e.t.c . The whole thing is very easy people. Just go to CIC website, take an eligibility test, a result will be displayed showing which documents to submit, how to submit it. Then you just gather those documents and proceed to the application proper. THATS ALL.
Forget what people tell you on NL, they make it seem like hell, they make you waste time looking for documents that the embassy didn't ask you to come with, they make you feel afraid of the whole process as if you're applying to enter heaven or something, whereas applying for a visa should be a fun and easy thing. To tell you how must people on NL don't even know the real visa application process themselves, a commenter was advising a naive individual that the visa waiting time is 2 months, when infact the wait times indicated on the CIC website(the authority involved) is max 34 days(mind you, you could even be given visa within a week or two), but people here make you so unnecessarily worried and afraid.

You want real visa application procedures and which documents to present? go to CIC.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joe980: ;Dyou need spanking. Welcome to the right agent...refusal doesn't exist here. You were delayed bruv wink

sorry bro grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
What is happening here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by miketayo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
tnuola:

What program are you going for, PG or UG? And course if PG what did u study in uni and what school did u apply to

A diploma in computer programming, u require a 12th grade or waec result to get admission for this course. i had previously done B.Sc and M.Sc computer Science from University of Pune (India).

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.