Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. (10791 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Clapping For Pastors After Preaching / When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
only on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by ztyle(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2008
Shit happen? u re tired of clappinq why the annoucement? infact carry it to NTA ! *Shake head & Walk away*
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Scopium: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Gamine are you tired of dreaming?
tired of desiring the good life?
tired of trying to better yourself?
tired of living?
tired of 4ucking?
tired of eating?
tired of typing sensible/senseless stuff?
tired of shyting?
tired of nairaland?
tired of saying amen when the pastor prays for bounteous blessings to be your portion?
You do all this every day yet you are not tired so why do you get tired of clapping that you do once in week or two?[/size]
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by kaylonda(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ scopium, i think u just lost track of wat she meant.
the thread was meant 2 b light, so wats up with the literature? grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by otokx(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2008
when it comes to religion most people take leave of their thinking faculty; me sef na sa i dey shine eye for church d way some people dey dance - no be by force o i sit down sef.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2008
Oh Please! FRONT PAGE!!! shocked

This Seun sef

Just got back from church

and yeah, i clapped my hands cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by skywalk: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2008
Didnt hurt now, did it? Clap-clap clap-clap. grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by reindeer: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
then you can tap your feet.
ta-da-da-da cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2008
Na. It didnt hurt. Neva said it did. But i clapped only once. I had minimal strength
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by GooseBaba: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
Now adays person no fit go church on an empty stomach, you fit faint from

Adas clap clap! I just can't wait for judgement day where people wey

do unnecessary clapping go just dey weep, ahhh Na hell fire I dey see so, but I clap well well for church nah!  grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by ikeyman00(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ landlord

how come anything thats deals with christianity makes the front page,hahha like that doe but just asking, but when Mc usman blow kisses in his thread some people find it offensive

i know curiousity kills the cat, but not all cat, hahha just joking?

it looks like em something is so accomodating!

abeg clap ur hand for jesus amen
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2008
lmao.

Clap clap no dey carry pesin go heaven o
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by mi3(f): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2008
jaymobb:

if clapping don tire u then go and buy whistle and start blowing

LOL^^

buh, shuo, what does clapping of hands really have to do with anything? it's like clap oh, but it shouldn't be that enthusiasm while clapping= proof that you love God. ah, i understand what Gamine means when she says they start looking at you like you're the ultimate sinner because you're not knacking palms together, so what if somebody just finished stealing, bounces into church, goes up front and starts energetically clapping? shebi that one will prove their Christianity ba? but then it will be to the approval of men, *sigh*

anywho, my sister, if clappin don tire you, buy whistle or tambourine, afterall, tambourine is closer to actual clapping grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 1:35am On Oct 23, 2008
omo, i remember last week,

i think the dude wey my back bin get this problem

because the way he dey blow whistle eh!! shocked

my eardrum nearly bux angry
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by GooseBaba: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2008
Make e no be like film trick, the rate at which people dey squeeze face when them see say u

no dey clap don dey pass be careful. Very soon ushers go begin motion you with strong eye "common

will you clap your hands" I no know wetin concern salvation concern hand clapping. This situation no go get part 2

very soon you go see DO's and DONT's of praise and worship! According to pastor said!!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by mi3(f): 3:30am On Oct 23, 2008
rotflmao @ GooseBaba's comment, especially the part where Ushers go dey motion you wiv strong eye "common will you clap your hand!", LOL, you sure say dem no dey do am? they + all those amebo women that like to feel like God's right hand man, abi na woman?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2008
Lol

KAi, people that feel me atlast!!!

hehehehe grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by GooseBaba: 4:02am On Oct 23, 2008
Amebo and the rest don dey take center stage in disguise as God's work.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by mi3(f): 4:09am On Oct 23, 2008
GooseBaba:

Amebo and the rest don dey take center stage in disguise as God's work.

looool! if you follow dem you go come realize say e be like say God no know how to be God again o! because all these rules and instructions wey dem dey share around in Gods name, God no stamp approval o!, the part that gets to me sha, is the importance they attach to all these ceremonies. They value the ceremonies so much that they loose touch with the truth and what is really important, and that's sad
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by GooseBaba: 4:19am On Oct 23, 2008
Na true you talk, sometimes just thinking about what one will face in church go make person papless.

pastor said this! the holy spirit branch yesterday! prayerpoint wey no get head u must join to begin pray, I tire my sister.

Patapata we should simply understand that faith is by routine not by the word anymore,
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by GooseBaba: 4:47am On Oct 23, 2008
With all the musical instrument wey we don contribute money to buy them still want us to burn

calories like say tomorrow no dey! when pastor climb pulpit we go clap, when somebody shout hallelujah we go clap

when music start we go clap, after them pray for offering clap, tithe clap, building fund clap, help our neighbour fund clap, help pastor buy correct motor

Na clap, testimonies clap, Then the one wey dey sweet pass Na give a big had of applause to Jesus, God help you make u no clap three prayer warriors

go give you by force prayers and vision.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 23, 2008
Stupid religious nigerians and their hypocrisy.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Scopium: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2008
[size=13pt]@ Kaylonda
I'm still on track we are just on different points[/size]
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by shilling(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2008
@ Gamine

You're not alone. I get tired of clapping too sometimes esp when the service is so powerful and entertaining and people are clapping too much. What's with Winners and clapping?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by cibilola(f): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2008
@ scopium,
if anything kaylonda didnt understand u, grin i did
neva realised ppl wld get tired of clapping
c'mon guys clap harder, ur prayer might just be answered by so doing wink
i've actually heard a story of someone getting healed after clapping when he heard a brother share a testimony of his healing, hmmm undecided
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2008
@Nuzo

Wettin be your own with Religious Nigerians?

I think you need to see your Shrink immediately! tongue

You keep castigating religious pratices in Nigeria like it has something to do with the world's Financial crisis

Get a life Guy.

@Topic

No comment!

Because we dont clap in my church.

So i dont feel your pain.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2008
darefestus:

@Nuzo

Wettin be your own with Religious Nigerians?

I think you need to see your Shrink immediately! tongue

You keep castigating religious pratices in Nigeria like it has something to do with the world's Financial crisis

Get a life Guy.

Of course, your religiousness has so much to do with the world's financial crisis. If nigerians would put so much energy or spend more time doing reasonable work than just going to church every minute to clap hands for their greedy pastors; the economy would have boosted other economies by now. If they also practice what is being preached to them in their various whorship centres; corruption wouldnt have wrecked the economy today.

So, you are the one that need to get a life.

darefestus:

@Topic

No comment!

Because we don't clap in my church.

So i don't feel your pain.

Don't worry, we know already. After all, secret cult organizations in nigeria are the same; no clapping of hands because it will attract attention. tongue
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by MrCrackles(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2008
But no be by force to clap for church naw?!

I have the fucking right to keep my palms moist and in my pocket dont i?!

Person wey dey clap faka fiki get wahala sef
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2008
Nuzo

When will you start to reason with your head!

Nigerians are the cause of the world's financial crisis,because we spent valuable time in chuch - Nuzo

Give us another line bro, In Mexico - More than half of their population are working class

Big time labourers', yet the country itself still suffer financial problems

If you have your reservations concerning Religion in Nigeria and the World at large

Keep it to yourself and stop spewing tantrums and shenanigans

To confuse religious people.

You schizophreniac! angry
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2008
Hey Dare n co, get in line willya.

@Goosebaba, omo You nailed it!!! grin grin

@Shilling, beats me undecided

they are now blwoing whistles and raising chairs, kai.

Shey you can see what this Cibilola pesin is saying,

if you clap, miracles go just dey follo u
undecided
na magic?
chei!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Gamine

I told you i have nothing to say to the topic!

We dont clap in my church.

So i dont know how stressful it is.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2008
Well, Good fer ya! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / What's Your Favourite Version Of The Bible? / Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.