Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? (8772 Views)

What Kind Of Food Can One Give An Under-weight Picky Eater Toddler? / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / Jazzman Needed--am Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by sunvick(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Menn things are happening ohh. Still Can't believe guys are this heartless.
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
I can't say I feel sorry for any lady that gets conned these days. Women are unashamedly hypergamous, blend that in with a little greed and you wonder why they get taken on wild rides? Knowing how fickle they are, I bet they enjoy it while it lasts. See how the thread is full of 'taste-timonies' carefully drawn to show how 'their friend' got jobbed by some handsome rake cheesy
Awon boys, won bad gan.
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by pickabeau1: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hahaha...someone noticed

Nobody says anything about the girls looking for the next payday and get fooled by tricks which have been in vogue since the 70s

Even Tales by Moonlight featured a story of a pompous lady who was fooled by a guy who borrowed all his body parts and returned them after marriage

Heck..u could see the tears in the kumbaya festival

It remained pictures of exes to be burned

Due diligence is important but ladies are carried away by bling...even some educated comfortable ones
They will even ditch the cool guys saying they r boring

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by jinkees: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
my dear sister remember some guys are actually mentally unstable ohh my colleague just gisted me of his friend that works in a mental hospital he was like if u see fine fine guys clean correct guys coming to pick up drugs ehhh u go fear. because if they don't take those drugs they fit shift commot from balance ohh. That now reminded me of one guy that was asking me out he comes all the way from uyo to see me in calabar never took me to his house kept talking marriage. one day he asked me to accompany him to the physchatric hospital in calabar that he wants to pick up drugs for his neighbour. we got to the clininc and he left me at the car park went inside and spent a couple of hours in there I kept asking my self who comes all the way from Uyo to Calabar to a mental hospital for a neighbour. well I just realized this moment that that guy could be mentally unstable. thank God I dumped him after I realized he was fake
jaybeyblu: Here is it: I met this guy mid last year, and he asked me out took my no, tried calling me but I was in a rship then so I didn't give him a chance. This year I broke up with my bf,2 mnths later this same guy that I met last year started calling me and was telling me that he has always loved me and he wants to marry me, I was suggesting we get to know each other 1st, he said ok, but I noticed the info he gives me about him self is very sketchy: he told me he works with a poular oil coy and he goes offshore 6months on and 6months off, so I asked him his offshore location and I am familiar with where most coy locations are but his story dosnt add up, he tells me he is travelling to uk today and I don't hear from him for a month and then I get a msg 'I just got back to nigeria' out of the blues. I have a feeling he lies a lot, and another aspect is that when he calls and maybe I was in a meeting he would keep calling till I pick, I wld go to d bathroom b4 I am back 80missed calls, I have only seen him 3 times, he is in a nearby city and can easily come if he wants to. My question is: if he is really serious won't he be very regular coming over to my town to see me? This is d 5th month since we started talking on phone, instead he wld call me go to so place go and collect this go and collect that, I told him that he shld stop sending me on so much errands, he would insist I leave my work, I should take permission, when I refused he started shouting at me that he wonders what is giving me wings, cos of that statement I hung up on him and refused to pick his calls and for 1 whole week my phone rung none stop I mean 24 hours a day my phone is ringing I cldnt receive any calls my phone was useless, when he calls he must question me, what happened I called u, I told him to stop questioning me, we are always quarelling he calls me always but I have told him we r not just compactable dat we shd be better of as friend but my friends tell me I may be so harsh towards him. Initially when he stared calling the only talk is what is the colour of ur pants, I would be like its 7am and I am at work, pls stop he wld be like this girl I am telling u that I am Hot and u are saying another thing u are not serious to settle down. he told my sister that I am very rude which I admit when he gets on my nerves but nairalanders am I over reacting?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In-laws Attack! / Leaving Alone As A Single Lady / Real House Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.