Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... (37748 Views)

Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Dreyl(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Nawa
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2014
rickkid:
Or there is sabotage from within.

Cannot rule that out.

Yeah!!

That also..

The DMI should also be overhauled. Its really surprising that they couldnt spot that their rank and files had been infilerated. Infact, that a mutiny occured within their ranks without thier prior knowledge is an indictment of their efficiency.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Pangea: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Abeg
May God keep our dear Sirius Black safe o!
All these casualties in the army?
Chai! cry

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by forgiveness: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Once, they are allowed to carry out their gorrilla tactics successfully, then we are in for the worst. That is the forcefull islamization of Nigeria citizens or be crucified.

That millitary strategies brought in a new goverment in Rwanda. So take the fight seriously,

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by ukeleh: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2014
why should the soldiers still go to war front when they know they are poorly equiped.No wonder Fela called them Zombies.
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by donpope1(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Karma is really a teacher in Heaven. In 2014 North still
feeling what Biafrans and Easterner felt in
1966..Nemesis at play!!!

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Nihilist: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Yeah!!

That also..

The DMI should also be overhauled. Its really surprising that they couldnt spot that their rank and files had been infiltrated. Infact, that a mutiny occured within their ranks without their prior knowledge is an indictment on their efficiency.

Fixed.

More shots in this single post than the whole of Gwoza grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Donfamous(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2014
T9ksy:

That's the $64,000 question the clueless occupant of aso rock refuses to respond to all because of his greed for power and money. GEJ admitted to us a couple of years ago that he knows the sponsors of this deadly sect and that some are in his govt. yet the imbecccccile is still sacrificing our young gallant men till date without been completely honest with them.

How many times have we heard the bolded word quoted below, whenever our brave men are sent out to flush the terrorists from their den in borno? . Isn't it obvious that the nigeria army is compromised by the BK sponsors in its rank?

[img]Vanguard was told that due to the worrisome terrain of the battle area, the terrorists were able to ambush some of the soldiers and demobilise some of their equipment.[/img]
the most reasonable post so far. How could they have ambushed if they have not received prior information. Jona said he knows the people (as u av said) yet he kept quiet and @ tyms blame the northern governors. Though they might be d ones in perpetrating the evil. But u don't have to react u need to be proactive take a step. He is only wasting the lives of the soldiers when u know the right thing to do

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Nihilist:

Fixed.

More shots in this single post than the whole of Gwoza grin

Nice Punchline.. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by idumuose(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Bluetooth2:

I'm not criticizing the Nigerian Army infact I feel sorry for them that they have to pay their lives for keeping Nigeria intact, I just can't stand bootlickers like you who would keep lying that the soldiers are not poorly equipied !
@ bluetooth,the truth is these soldiers are deliberately being poorly equiped.I visited shadawanka barracks in Bauchi last week where the weapons instructor was complaining bitterlly about the military refusing to deploy their sophisticated weapons to fight boko haram.

Some folks are making money from this war.The fact is,somebody is making money daily feeding the 10,000 soldiers in Giwa barracks who have been deployed to die in war.Someone is making money supplying sandbags to the military.Someone is making money supplying firewood.Two cattle are slaughtered daily at Giwa barracks in maiduguri to feed the soldiers-someone is supplying those cattle.

The greed level of some people is grossly underestimated,therefore,soldiers will be slaughtered daily in war fronts on the altar of greed.

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Nihilist: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Nice Punchline.. grin

grin

I say make I find your trouble...

I have been noticed. I shall now run along tongue
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by kingthreat(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014
God guide our able soliders to victory against these blood-drinking lunatics called Boko Haram.

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Lemme go get my Eggs and Charms.. u Don see where dem dey use Egg as Bomb and Rice as Bullets

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by chinex276(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Pls someone help me, which website can i watch it live?
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by EasternLeopard: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Please you people should cut out this bullshit about ancient arms.. I use to peddle this fuckery until I sat down and thought about it.. Its not the size of the gun that matters. A Catapult in the hands of an expert marks man is always going to be deadlier than a Gun in the hands of an untrained idiiot.

Our Soldiers have the upper hand, ancient weapons or not. They have the logistics, official backing of the government, training and outnumber Boko Haram. They have Air superiority, infantry and weapons. Boko Haram have sophisticated arms no pass 50 Calibre and 30 Calibre GPMG's which the Nigerian Army has in excess. Boko Haram still dont have Helicopter Gunships nor do they have Cannons, Mortars, Armoured Tanks, e.t.c..

The truth is that it is either our Infantry are poorly trained or the Army strategists are fucktards or the Army in general are poorly motivated.

Or faulty recruitment process or sabotage
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by kingthreat(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
It is a big shame when militants are better-armed than the national federal army.

chinex276: Pls someone help me, which website can i watch it live?
Go to Gwoza Borno State. Guttless human being.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2014
rickkid:
Or there is sabotage from within.

Cannot rule that out.
Then you did not read Okija's post well.
They have the structure that should minimize sabotage to the barest minimum.
If they were well trained, sabotage would not be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2014
pfijacobs: We have tomato sauce, fish sauce, true source, and oda types... Op pls choose 1
na fish sauce now
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Nihilist:

I say make I find your trouble...

I have been noticed. I shall now run along tongue

lol.. grin

Keep one hand firmly on your nutsack as you run off.. Cos if this sacrifice goes well, your sack would be empty by nightfall. angry

The Gods are angry..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by hardbody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2014
If it is to apply the use of Russian Kalashnikovs and bring in bombers to straff and level out villages and kill innocent and harmless old men, women and children, they will all become gallant. 1966-1970 has come back to roost. Apply the Nigerian valour that was used against the Biafran enclave to dislodge the BH. Who said that the military cannot use the same maximum force it used against Biafra to destabilize and decapitate BH? I have no sympathy for anyone up there, including GEJ, Borno State or BH. They are all the same to me. They brazenly killed innocent, helpless and hapless women, men and children. It is not yet time for reckoning, indeed it is not yet morning on creation day. I expect to be called names, but it won't change my views and do not come and quote me and then remind me it is an even that happened 40 years ago, No. There has been no restitution, no apologies, nothing whatsoever. Let the rampaging continue, the blood of over 3 million MURDERED Biafrans calling for reprissals. God no be small pikin....

....And what happened at Odi?.....

Indeed some animals are more equal than others and that explains why there will be more deaths on the side of the military......

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by chinex276(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2014
kingthreat:

Go to Gwoza Borno State. Guttless human being.
speak 2 d hand

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Godiloveu(f): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Omexonomy: why not go and join the NA

Oga! U no know say na 250,000 u go pay to join NA now.how Boko boys no go over power our NA boys
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by kadas01(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Please you people should cut out this bullshit about ancient arms.. I use to peddle this fuckery until I sat down and thought about it.. Its not the size of the gun that matters. A Catapult in the hands of an expert marks man is always going to be deadlier than a Gun in the hands of an untrained idiiot.

Our Soldiers have the upper hand, ancient weapons or not. They have the logistics, official backing of the government, training and outnumber Boko Haram. They have Air superiority, infantry and weapons. Boko Haram have sophisticated arms, e no pass 50 Calibre and 30 Calibre GPMG's which the Nigerian Army has in excess. Boko Haram still dont have Helicopter Gunships nor do they have Cannons, Mortars, Armoured Tanks, e.t.c..

The truth is that it is either our Infantry are poorly trained or the Army strategists are fucktards or the Army in general are poorly motivated.

Nice one!
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by basty: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2014
This is worrisome
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by theanonymous: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2014
seunlayi: just keep taking the battle to them, sitting down and waiting for them will never help us. Thumbs up

You could help.. U know
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2014
plz anybody there at the moment?
we need more LIVE updates....

keep the updates coming smiley
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by collynzov5: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
@ Backtosender I saw this thread before it made front page, were you the one who later added ''many soldiers died'' to the title or the moderator who brough it to the front page?
I want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by nduchucks: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
3 attack helicopters, 4 tanks, 2 jets, a single drone, and 1,000 foot soldiers, are enough to wipe out any BH formation or offensive. These millitary commanders, including the Commander-In-Chief, have the blood of these gallant soldiers on their hands., Incompetent fools!

I am beginning to believe that GEJ does not want BH defeated. nansense!!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by ibdeals1(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
i just hope they wipe d bastards out angry
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by fydence: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2014
donphilopus:

No one is saying they ain't trying, but the way some of them treat the bloody civilians in the south here, is uncalled for. And secondly, your oga ain't trying. They Military Guys that were deployed to Osun for Election should have been in the Northeastern part of the country by now fighting the disastrous sect!
if there was bloodshed during the elections as a result of inadequae security, 'Mr Know-it-Alls' lyk you wld have bn the first to criticize the President.... It is clear that Nigerians are the 'most impossible' people to please... Nothing is ever good enough for them... Except you are a professional soldier,dont claim to know more about the battle than the gallant officers and men facing the enemy daily..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by moneyhungry(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Our Soldiers have the upper hand, ancient weapons or not. They have the logistics, official backing of the government, training and outnumber Boko Haram. They have Air superiority, infantry and weapons. Boko Haram have sophisticated arms, e no pass 50 Calibre and 30 Calibre GPMG's which the Nigerian Army has in excess. Boko Haram still dont have Helicopter Gunships nor do they have Cannons, Mortars, Armoured Tanks, e.t.c..

you're dead wrong.
boko got spies in the military, and that alone surpasses every other factor.
if you have friends in the army, they'll enlighten you more.
Re: Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... by am0s(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2014
basty: This is worrisome
story for the gods...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Obanliku: Cross River Community Where Wives Deny Husbands Sex For Development / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.