Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (25422 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by tonjeola(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2014
infogenius:

This is their norm.

This not true,maybe u used another bad shipper b'cos of ur anger.I have been shipping with another shipping company even b4 I stopped using shippyme and I have not had any cause to regret using them and I am still using them as I write this.U only need to be better informed.

Lucky you.

This is not really true.Not all Nigerians that ship through shippyme are dumb.
I did the above (as I ordered I updated on the portal) when I ordered through shippyme
and it still ended in the same sad tale.
I believe u and other shippers should continue to enjoy this unconditional favor from shippyme and give us good
testimonies so that the complaints will reduce.
pls share me the shipper you are using. thanks
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2014
infogenius:

This is their norm.

This not true,maybe u used another bad shipper b'cos of ur anger.I have been shipping with another shipping company even b4 I stopped using shippyme and I have not had any cause to regret using them and I am still using them as I write this.U only need to be better informed.

Lucky you.

This is not really true.Not all Nigerians that ship through shippyme are dumb.
I did the above (as I ordered I updated on the portal) when I ordered through shippyme
and it still ended in the same sad tale.
I believe u and other shippers should continue to enjoy this unconditional favor from shippyme and give us good
testimonies so that the complaints will reduce.

maybe he should visit the facebook page... at least all the comments there are all NEGATIVE!!! maybe the poster is lucky or apparently working for them as usual..

you pay for air freight they will ship your products via sea freight... isnt that exploitation?? like i said before if i dont hear anything regarding my items today i will definitely carry out what i have in mind.. and mind you the insurance factor will not work because according to status my item is still with them in the US.

such a bad company they are.. regret ever dealing with them.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
SHIPPYME THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kkmny81: 2:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Front page please. Buyers need to beware.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2014
kkmny81: Front page please. Buyers need to beware.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Where you called?
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
euwajeh: Where you called? About your items
No news!!! I will visit them this week.. i told them already. have given them enough grace...
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ossyb(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmm thank God o dis saved me alot o was about to stat usin dem o.but d bad reviews about dem is just 2 much it seems no one eva had gud xperience wit dem
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2014
ossyb: Hmm thank God o dis saved me alot o was about to stat usin dem o.but d bad reviews about dem is just 2 much it seems no one eva had gud xperience wit dem
wise decision my friend
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by euwajeh(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
euwajeh: Did you later visited their office?
not yet pls give me a call
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Catlantic please look into this package S1407198387 I paid almost a month (would be a month in 3 days) ago and I got an email saying it is in your Lagos office and it isn't.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ejipkiss: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Please is it possible that i change my email for shippyme because i no longer have asses to the email i used in registering it. i don't receive updated from shippyme and neither do i email them please how can it be done..
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning, The batch that your shipment was coming in with was delayed by our Air Carrier, we have sent a mail in which we stated that the batch is due to arrive this week. It is important that you save the address info@shippyme.com in your address book so as to be sure that you don't miss any of our updates.
cne010: Catlantic please look into this package S1407198387 I paid almost a month (would be a month in 3 days) ago and I got an email saying it is in your Lagos office and it isn't.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello, you will be required to call our customer care lines. Can you give me the email you used in registering the account? Once you call in, we can effect the switch after a few security checks.
ejipkiss: Please is it possible that i change my email for shippyme because i no longer have asses to the email i used in registering it. i don't receive updated from shippyme and neither do i email them please how can it be done..
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ejipkiss: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Here is the email i wanna change natty2real@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Catlanta: Good morning, The batch that your shipment was coming in with was delayed by our Air Carrier, we have sent a mail in which we stated that the batch is due to arrive this week. It is important that you save the address info@shippyme.com in your address book so as to be sure that you don't miss any of our updates.

Thanks guess I missed the update.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ejipkiss: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Please how long is it gonna take for the email switch? and i also made a payment yesterday my account have not yet been credited.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Alpet(m): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Good day,
Shippyme is now much better and efficient. I made my booking on Aug/21 and it was updated on their website as received on Aug/22. It was prepared for shipment on that same Aug/22. I paid on Aug/25. It was assigned to batch on Aug/26 and shipped on Aug/29. It arrived in Nigeria on Sept/02 (clearing custom) and it was ready for collection on Sept/04. I picked up my package on Sept/05. It took 8 working days to get my package.
Pleasant experince, keep it up.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Catlanta: Good morning, The batch that your shipment was coming in with was delayed by our Air Carrier, we have sent a mail in which we stated that the batch is due to arrive this week. It is important that you save the address info@shippyme.com in your address book so as to be sure that you don't miss any of our updates.

The week has ended it's been a month now since I made payment I'm not happy about this.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
cne010: Catlantic please look into this package S1407198387 I paid almost a month (would be a month in 3 days) ago and I got an email saying it is in your Lagos office and it isn't.
i believe we are in the same shoe.. i suspected that they ship the whole stuff via sea freight... very dishonest set of people.. i dont know why a page like this wont get to front page.. my item is now over a month with them..
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Alpet: Good day,
Shippyme is now much better and efficient. I made my booking on Aug/21 and it was updated on their website as received on Aug/22. It was prepared for shipment on that same Aug/22. I paid on Aug/25. It was assigned to batch on Aug/26 and shipped on Aug/29. It arrived in Nigeria on Sept/02 (clearing custom) and it was ready for collection on Sept/04. I picked up my package on Sept/05. It took 8 working days to get my package.
Pleasant experince, keep it up.
first timer.. they treated us same way at first...
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
what update you people are the joker of the century... next week again i will wait....
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ejipkiss: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
What happening to the email switch?? i can't even sing in to my account what happen?
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
twinskenny: i believe we are in the same shoe.. i suspected that they ship the whole stuff via sea freight... very dishonest set of people.. i dont know why a page like this wont get to front page.. my item is now over a month with them..

Bros I just tire.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by bodejohn(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
I should apologise for not informing the general public about the shoddy services rendered by shippyme. I didnt want to bring the negative media on the company.

I shipped a few items through them earlier this year, it took about 4months for shippyme to deliver transparent covers for my phone and Ipad. Even when I was sent a mail to come and pickup, the most expensive item in the package was no where near Nigeria. I booked my shipment and even paid for the service before the items where delivered to their US office.

I exchanged numerous messages and the phone calls are never answeed. All shippyme is good at is apologising. I think they will make better sales if they become proffessional "applogisers"

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Alpet(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2014
twinskenny: first timer.. they treated us same way at first...
Why will u just reply a post with whatever comes to ur mind?
I'm nt a first timer, i've been using shippyme since they came into existence and that was sept last year. I've been using them since when they were still in their old office (mountainside) and also nw that their office is at plainfield.
I've been a victim of the unfortunate incident of delay and even misplacement bt that won't stop me from ackowledging them nw that they did a perfect job.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2014
bodejohn: I should apologise for not informing the general public about the shoddy services rendered by shippyme. I didnt want to bring the negative media on the company.

I shipped a few items through them earlier this year, it took about 4months for shippyme to deliver transparent covers for my phone and Ipad. Even when I was sent a mail to come and pickup, the most expensive item in the package was no where near Nigeria. I booked my shipment and even paid for the service before the items where delivered to their US office.

I exchanged numerous messages and the phone calls are never answeed. All shippyme is good at is apologising. I think they will make better sales if they become proffessional "applogisers"
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Alpet:
Why will u just reply a post with whatever comes to ur mind?
I'm nt a first timer, i've been using shippyme since they came into existence and that was sept last year. I've been using them since when they were still in their old office (mountainside) and also nw that their office is at plainfield.
I've been a victim of the unfortunate incident of delay and even misplacement bt that won't stop me from ackowledging them nw that they did a perfect job.
let me say u are a lucky man then.... cause if you go through this thread you will know what others are passing through or take a peep at there facebook page www.facebook.com/shippyme... you will understand what am saying better
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by ejipkiss: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please you guys should do something fast about this email switch because i can not log in to my account nor can i change the password because it still the old email the resting link will go to..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Can’t Float Naira, Cbn Tells Imf / Economy: Buhari Is On Right Path – Dangote / 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.