Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (25418 Views)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TSAT: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
TSAT:

Hope you are aware I paid for outside delivery on the first order and office pick up for the second on on-going. I did that because i had planned the arrival of the items to my travelling to Lagos.Need I also remind you that I paid for stripping and consolidation on both orders.

Now you are consolidating two different orders as 1.

I just hope you guys WON'T tell me to pay additional money under the disguise of "Extra Weight" with this your combined mode.
Remember I paid over 20,000 as additional weight charge.

I sincerely hope my name isn't added to the list of those whose items are "missing"

Catlanda,
Today is Friday evening here in Nogeria;in fact precisely 7:21pm and my account is STILL as it was over 2wks ago.
You said my items will be shipped out "this week" and my account updated.
I am STILL waiting for that and please please, the balance In account SHOULD NOT be touched for any reason. If not,your office in Lagos will not have it funny with me
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kalimera101: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Catlanta:
Hello, if you have been following the trend you would be aware that we have recently made a complete overhaul of our customer care staff. We are not deaf to customer issues and have taken drastic steps to ensure you get the best service delivery. Can we have your order number here so we can look into it for you. Most customer issues can be resolved once you give us a number.

Took you long enough. My order number is 1407165104. You already know my complaint so resolve it.
Where are my items? Been 5 months since I made my order, zilch, De Nada, just nothing, the last update doesn't even make sense.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
kalimera101:

Took you long enough. My order number is 1407165104. You already know my complaint so resolve it.
Where are my items? Been 5 months since I made my order, zilch, De Nada, just nothing, the last update doesn't even make sense.

5 months and they had your package all along?
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
cne010:

that package is apparently missing
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kalimera101: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
cne010:

My brother na so I see am oh. I just tire for the matter.

I'm suspecting it is missing. They should just refund me or something. I don't even know what to do. And they are for my mom, I feel so ashamed when I'm talking to her and she brings up the subject.
I now even know their customer care people, Vincent, Collins, Umar and Evil Matilda, and it's all the same BS.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
kalimera101:

I'm suspecting it is missing. They should just refund me or something. I don't even know what to do. And they are for my mom, I feel so ashamed when I'm talking to her and she brings up the subject.
I now even know their customer care people, Vincent, Collins, Umar and Evil Matilda, and it's all the same BS.

What a shame where is that their Oga that claims he has a PHD. He should come and address this issue. even if the courier waka come from Yankee your package suppose don reach.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good day, it is unfortunate that you were not given a timely response on this matter. A member of staff will be in touch with you via email later today. Thank you for your patience
kalimera101:

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by leo2sexy: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hey
Am nuetral! Shippyme is a total mess,they use to be very good last 2 years,i.e 2012, but now they are so so bad,u pray ur items don't get missing,they have the highest rate of missing items! So RUN AWAY!!! Advice! Well let me share some shipping companies that are good,plus ratings

1, LSM global shipping - very fast! Quite affordable
2, Allworld international- very ok and very cheap,not as fast as LSM,it 1 - 2
3, A2globalshipping- Good charger $4.25/lb takes 3weeks
4, Midas global shipping- very very cheap,good for bulk takes 1month
NOTE; This are the ones I have tried,they maybe better once,its out of xperience...Peace

1 Like

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
cne010:

What a shame where is that their Oga that claims he has a PHD. He should come and address this issue. even if the courier waka come from Yankee your package suppose don reach.

They are not shipping company according to Mr PHD holder....authority will soon clam. On them. One way or the other my 300k must come out....
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
cne010:

They are not shipping company according to Mr PHD holder....authority will soon clam. On them. One way or the other my 300k must come out.........
cne010:

They are not shipping company according to Mr PHD holder....authority will soon clam. On them. One way or the other my 300k must come out....
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TSAT: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Guess the on-going fracas between the Clearing Agents and customs which the company is now using as an excuse,is also affecting Catlanda. She sure isn't responding to any of these issues. I wonder Y.......
What a shame how a company that took so much time to build trust with her numerous customers is now treating these same customers this way.
What a shame.....
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by goodforyou: 3:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Its like some people are still using this so called 'useless' shippyme company. I've used them for years and only found them unreliable in a couple of months from now. Stop using them if you care for your transaction/money. I have over 1 million naira worth of items with them yet to be accounted for. They are very useless and stupid. Fools of the highest order. Will launch back at them soon. They'll be surprised and regret in their life for ever starting this business.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Good day, there is an update on your order. A customer service rep will be in touch to follow up. Thank you.
kalimera101:

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kalimera101: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Catlanta:
Good day, there is an update on your order. A customer service rep will be in touch to follow up. Thank you.

Nobody has contacted me.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2014
The number connected to your CA account is not yours, please reply the email that was sent to you yesterday.
kalimera101:

Nobody has contacted me.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kalimera101: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Catlanta:
The number connected to your CA account is not yours, please reply the email that was sent to you yesterday.

The number on my account is mine.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Catlanta: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks for passing across the details we needed. We will be sure to follow through on the discussion you had with our representative.
kalimera101:

The number on my account is mine.

Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by TSAT: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
TSAT:

Catlanda,
Today is Friday evening here in Nogeria;in fact precisely 7:21pm and my account is STILL as it was over 2wks ago.
You said my items will be shipped out "this week" and my account updated.
I am STILL waiting for that and please please, the balance In account SHOULD NOT be touched for any reason. If not,your office in Lagos will not have it funny with me

Catlanda
Hope I and many others whose items are "YET" to be received or ACCOUNTS updated,will start having "FRESH" air now that the fracas b/w Customs and Clearing agent is now history.
STILL waiting to know about my items.1411046600 and 1410132198
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by rockok: 5:01am On Dec 05, 2014
I am becoming afraid already since i did not do my homework b4 geting involved with shippyme. Anyway. What is most important me is i want to see how they are going to handle my first transanction before i make any conclusion about them.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
rockok:
I am becoming afraid already since i did not do my homework b4 geting involved with shippyme. Anyway. What is most important me is i want to see how they are going to handle my first transanction before i make any conclusion about them.

Just buy insurance and they won't steal your package.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by rockok: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
There is an issue i am wondering how it is going to affect me. Recently i registered with shippyme. While i was booking my shipment, i discovered that i made a spelling error in the course of registeration. I wrote Okechukw instead of Okechukwu. I tried to make a correction but i can't. How would that affect me?
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by twinskenny(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
I pity the innocent staff who got lock up today.....unless I didn't work for my money.. you must pay me. And by the way prepare for damages as well.. and I hope you will take the first flight to Nig. To sort this out.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
rockok:
There is an issue i am wondering how it is going to affect me. Recently i registered with shippyme. While i was booking my shipment, i discovered that i made a spelling error in the course of registeration. I wrote Okechukw instead of Okechukwu. I tried to make a correction but i can't. How would that affect me?

There should be no problem with that. Where there will be a problem is when we start receiving packages bearing John Robbinson for your address when the registered name is "Okechukw." Write us an email and the IT department should be able to sort it out for you.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by rockok: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
irohadis:

There should be no problem with that. Where there will be a problem is when we start receiving packages bearing John Robbinson for your address when the registered name is "Okechukw." Write us an email and the IT department should be able to sort it out for you.
Thanks for your reply. I believe i would have a very good time with shippyme.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Chuckdee(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2014
@irohadis;

Please what is the actual status/situation of this shipment: S1410208614

I got a 'CLEARING CUSTOMS' update since the 13th of November, yet the status never changed to 'cleared customs' until 21st November that the warehouse shutdown commenced.

Now I received 2 emails in the wee hours of today on this same order, the first one saying: 'DEPARTED' and i nearly had a fit because i was sure the items were already in Nigeria from the initial email update i got, but then an hour later another email bearing 'CLEARING CUSTOMS'

Now does it mean the goods never got cleared even though it had been in Nigeria one week plus before the closure? did the goods just leave the US? is the goods still yet to be cleared?? If so, what is the ETA on that?

Thank you.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by irohadis: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chuckdee:
@irohadis;
Please what is the actual status/situation of this shipment: S1410208614
I got a 'CLEARING CUSTOMS' update since the 13th of November, yet the status never changed to 'cleared customs' until 21st November that the warehouse shutdown commenced.
Now I received 2 emails in the wee hours of today on this same order, the first one saying: 'DEPARTED' and i nearly had a fit because i was sure the items were already in Nigeria from the initial email update i got, but then an hour later another email bearing 'CLEARING CUSTOMS'
Now does it mean the goods never got cleared even though it had been in Nigeria one week plus before the closure? did the goods just leave the US? is the goods still yet to be cleared?? If so, what is the ETA on that?
Thank you.

If you login to your user account, you will see the status is still "clearing customs." If you got any message other than that, it must be in error. Please forward the email to procurement@circuitatlantic.com and I will have the IT team debug it. Meanwhile you should get your package next week. As expected the backlog is causing delays in clearing. The worst part is this is Christmas. I feel for businesses but this is our Nigeria.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kuru: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
@irohadis

These shipments S1405263649, S1406035629 have not been delivered since August. Ive emailed & call your customer care & ive gotten tired.
Im really really surprised in this day and age a person of your sophistication & intellect allowed a couple of idiots throw away away all the goodwill and patronage from loyal customers over the years. You really need to overhaul you customer service department, Crises are inevitable, what is more important is how you manage it, control the damage & recover.
I hope you guys get over all these issues because i paid insurance for my shipments, I have lost a lot of money as well as my integrity, my business is suffering and I need to get replacements just to save face.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Chuckdee(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
irohadis:

If you login to your user account, you will see the status is still "clearing customs." If you got any message other than that, it must be in error. Please forward the email to procurement@circuitatlantic.com and I will have the IT team debug it. Meanwhile you should get your package next week. As expected the backlog is causing delays in clearing. The worst part is this is Christmas. I feel for businesses but this is our Nigeria.

OK..... I will Keep my fingers crossed & praying I get items next week.
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
kuru:
@irohadis

These shipments S1405263649, S1406035629 have not been delivered since August. Ive emailed & call your customer care & ive gotten tired.
Im really really surprised in this day and age a person of your sophistication & intellect allowed a couple of idiots throw away away all the goodwill and patronage from loyal customers over the years. You really need to overhaul you customer service department, Crises are inevitable, what is more important is how you manage it, control the damage & recover.
I hope you guys get over all these issues because i paid insurance for my shipments, I have lost a lot of money as well as my integrity, my business is suffering and I need to get replacements just to save face.

God bless your soul you bought insurance Mr. PHD pay this man his money we both know the package is missing since August for crying out loud. Since August what has this man done to deserve this from you guys.

And you say shippyme is not a scam?
Re: UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] by kalimera101: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
rockok:

Like seriously dude, you want to still use these people after all these their issues. Wow.
God is your muscle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Global Lockdown Crashes Oil Price / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.