Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (31879 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by madamoringo(f): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

Mehn shattap! Bottomline, Biafra was victorious.

LOL...that is fine! You can live in your fhools paradise and now since you won the war, would you stop complaining and being a lazy dumbfuck people only good for receiving the nation's peanuts and national cake? Well, the only winners of a war that the losers dictated terms to and for 40+ years, they are still looking to be president? LWTMB! grin grin grin It will never happen in this Nigeria that iboela will be president for another 1,000 years - except of course in the landlocked biafra.

13 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

NO DOUBT U ARE AN OFEM.ANU UPSTART! UNTIL U PEOPLE ACTUALLY FIGHT A WAR, I EXPECT U TO SHUT IT. SHHHHHH! lipsrsealed

I understand Ibo history began in 1967, you folks have no history whatsoever prior to that period so I expect you not to know history.

Permit me to help you tow the line of history oriented folks. So please hit google or grab samuel johnson's 'History of Yoruba' work.

I'm glad to be an oil eater, what do you call fermented germ ridden smelly akpu eater in Ibo abeg?

12 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by dontjealousme: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
madamoringo:
LOL...that is fine! You can live in your fhools paradise and now since you won the war, would you stop complaining and being a lazy dumbfuck people only good for receiving the nation's peanuts and national cake? Well, the only winners of a war that the losers dictated terms to and for 40+ years, they are still looking to be president? LWTMB! grin grin grin It will never happen in this Nigeria that iboela will be president for another 1,000 years - except of course in the landlocked biafra.

u expect who to read that junk u just type? Are u insane? GEJ till 2019! cool

9jacrip: I understand Ibo history began kn 1967, you folks have no history whatsoever prior to that period so I expect you not to know history.

Please hit google or grab samuel johnson's 'History of Yoruba war'.

I'm glad to be an oil eater, what do you call fermented germ ridden smelly akpu in Ibo abeg?

Kindly hit google to see how yoruba men from the oyo empire where defeated by the Dahomey Amazons women. U my friend are from a tribe of the most lazy cowards on earth. Below is a picture of one of the ladies carrying the severed head of a yoruba.

22 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

Kindly hit google to see how yoruba men from the oyo empire where defeated by the Dahomey Amazons women. U my friend are from a tribe of the most lazy cowards on earth. Below is a picture of one of the ladies carrying the severed head of a yoruba.

And these same women are what? Ibo women? Those amazon women were Yoruba women.

You need me to come up with gory civil war photos to show you how the coward Yoruba changed the of the war? With Benjamin Adekunle decimating the bravest group on earth and winning the battle while Awolowo finished your fathers off and winning the war? Do you want me to inundate Nairaland servers? You want me to show you your fathers and mothers decomposing?

Your ppl, out of personal but unnecessary vendetta keep labeling Yoruba and Hausa all sorts of names; Rwandan genocide will be a child's play when the bubble will eventually burst; remember how you flaunted the 1966 coup in the face of Northerners and the pogrom that followed?

16 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kizmarty:

the north is not Nigeria..
Is it Burkina Faso

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by kadas01(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
See them! They have come again! "Northern Evil's Forum"!!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Longeria(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by dontjealousme: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Longeria: Op, you're correct. See the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1854751/cant-threaten-me-jonathan-tells#25428019

Come, u dey craze! nairaland don turn ya fada property? Amadioha scatter u there. mugu!
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

dat ain thing happen 4 dis real life?

chai undecided
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
A7: This man is retardedly dumb I swear.
Ur father!!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by meforyou1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tunjasko: We can threaten Nd kick u out with votes
anyway....GEJ till 2015
which vote do u have?

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by iconize(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
A7: This man is retardedly dumb I swear.

What a mor_onic twa.t.
What makes you think you're more intelligent than him?

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by joseph1832(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=PointB]Point is rescuing the girls from Sambisa forest from these bomb cuddling, blood lusting, dastard butchers could result in massive causality of the kidnapped girls; only a surgical operation when a good opportunity presents itself will suffice. It's not a matter of ultimatums and deadlines!

Now the question is, what have these 'Northern Elders' done to help?

[/quote when has Nigeria ever carried out a surgical operation? Bro it appears you are mistaking the federal government of Nigeria for the United States government.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
story for the gods, (the gods are wise) kiss kiss kiss
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Ryabcool(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
EasternLeopard: Northerners and their myopic way of reasoning

They should be happy that they are dealing with the Ijaws

If GEJ was Igbo,

NorthEast would have been levelled
the same way Ojukwu leveled the North? What kind of daft bigot is this? Smfh!

16 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by RotrEmmanuel: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
Emmanuex: Wonder wat GEJ is saying sef... Had it been he z a good leader... He shuld av tackled out boko haram nd rescue those girls... I wonder if he z even doing anytin abt it
mugu! go back to primary school and learn good manners..
GEJ till forever

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Kalvan1000: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: BUNCH OF NORTHERN TERRORISTS!!!!
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU GUYS! INSHA ALLAH IT IS GEJ OR KISS NIGERIA AND OIL BLOCKS GOODBYE!!!
ANYI NA UNU MESIA NKEA UNU AMARAA

I hope you have oil blocks in the SE, because the SS is going no where.

8 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by ritux: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
fun4: President Goodluck Jonathan has said no group can threaten him before he will perform his official duties.
He said it was wrong for any group to issue a threat asking him to rescue Chibok schoolgirls before he could get the support of any person or group for his 2015 presidential ambition.
President Jonathan, who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant to the President, Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, said he was already working on how to rescue the abducted girls.
Okupe, in the statement in Abuja on Tuesday, was responding to a threat by the members of the Northern Elders Forum on Monday, where they issued October deadline for the condition to be met.
The NEF position was made known through two of its members, Solomon Dalung and Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed.
It will be recalled that since three months ago when the more than 200 girls abducted by the members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect have been, eleven of their parents have died.
The northern elders were of the opinion the military can defeat the Boko Haram terrorists – if, indeed, the government wants to subdue the sect.
They said, “We are convinced that most of these conflicts are being engineered to weaken the North politically and economically by interests, which intend to exploit such weaknesses for electoral benefits.
“In the light of our firm conviction that the
insurgency and related security challenges pose threats to the 2015 elections and the survival of our nation, we strongly advise President Goodluck Jonathan to bring an end to the insurgency in all its manifestations and produce the Chibok girls before the end of October, 2014.
“The circumstances under which our fellow citizens in and around Gwoza in Borno State in particular live and die will not be tolerated by any people who have a government and a leader sworn to defend them, and they must be reversed immediately.”
Okupe, while faulting the northern elders, said
“President Jonathan does not require any threat or ultimatum from any group of persons to be alive to his responsibilities to the Nigerian People.”
He added that the issue of insurgency, especially those ideologically based on Islamic extremism was a global phenomenon, which he said required tact, military capability, serious de-radicalisation techniques and community based counter insurgency programmes to ensure success.
In these areas, he said the Federal Government was making progress.
He said the military and other security agencies
were improving on operational capabilities and efficiencies by acquiring more advanced weapons and technologies. Apart from this, he said the government had also
drafted more military personnel to the region to
strengthen its fighting power. Okupe added that the government was equally
taking advantage of the offers from international
military and intelligence allies to assist in identifying
key locations. He said, “We are working with our neighbours to
secure the borders and limit the movements of the
Boko Haram fighters, building on the agreements
reached at the recent summits in Paris and London. “We are deploying more resources to maximize
operational efficiency, acquire more advanced and
relevant weaponry and boost the general morale of
our combatants. This is why the Government
recently requested for an additional funding of $
1bn. “And the last piece in the puzzle is targeting the
domestic and international funding, and stopping
the money flows into the coffers of the terrorists.” On the suggestion that the government was
carrying out plans aimed at scheming to annihilate
any section of the country for political gain, Okupe
said such accusation was “preposterous, contrary
to common sense, divisive and essentially a
deliberate attempt to disseminate ‘hate mentality’ and cause mischief.” He said President Jonathan was voted for by an
overwhelming majority of Nigerians across the
board, and that he will never promote any policy
that is either divisive or inimical to the wellbeing of
any section of the polity.
www.punchng.com/news/you-cant-threaten-me-jonathan-tells-northern-elders/

GEJ...>>> 2019
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Bigcake: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
cbrass: They can't threaten you with guns...

But they can with their votesgringrin
You must be mad....
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by ifedun2: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
.........and suddenly the president found his voice?Interesting! Waiting to hear what he has to say to Dokubo's threats though.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by queensenglish91: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
9jacrip:
On a serious note, as much as it sounds cruel and inhumane, I still wish Gowon had not paced the war by leaving windows of communication/holding out for settlement but carpet-bombed the entire east, wiping Ibo race into irreversible oblivion we for nor dey hear this bullchit today.
You wish? Really? Are you mad?

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Longeria(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

Come, u dey craze! nairaland don turn ya fada property? Amadioha scatter u there. mugu!
Mumu, aren't you the that started it. Never you derail thread again otherwise.....

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by poiZon: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Madawaki01:
u guys like chest beating a lot
beating empty chest since 19BC

WE've been beatng the chest so tey de chest don swell, 2015 we go c which chest don tire with beats.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by poiZon: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
caseless: Gej does not have d balls to face nothern leaders in the eye and spew this flatulence. It was that presidential hireling, dumb okukpe, who's known for doing hatchet job.
I expect counter soft response from gej soon cos he(gej) can't take this risk.

just like una liverless puppy no get mind to face GEj na why lair mo'd is always heard crying everytime instead of buhari.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Frankenstein: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
9jacrip:

LMAO! cheesy cheesy make una helep me o my pipo!

On a serious note, as much as it sounds cruel and inhumane, I still wish Gowon had not paced the war by leaving windows of communication/holding out for settlement but carpet-bombed the entire east, wiping Ibo race into irreversible oblivion we for nor dey hear this bullchit today.

You fought UK, US, Russia and Egypt eh?

Biafrans fought against a combination of Russian military hardware, UK supplied armored tanks and heavy artillery, Egyptian bomber planes and ragtag unseasoned Nigerian troops. The records are there!

Biafra and Nigeria would have been a case of Israel and Palestine today if foreign countries didn't aid the federal troops.

Boko haram is at the doorstep of the northernerns now, armed to the teeth and seeking for blood and your elders are screaming like babies and giving ultimatums to the wrong side. Nemesis of the 1966 pogroms against Easterners.

12 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by poiZon: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
dontjealousme:

NO DOUBT U ARE AN OFEM.ANU UPSTART! UNTIL U PEOPLE ACTUALLY FIGHT A WAR, I EXPECT U TO SHUT IT. SHHHHHH! lipsrsealed

can the yorubas fight war?
hv u noot heard the shortest war in history was fought by the yorubas n they surrendered after 30mins. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by poiZon: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bigcake: You must be mad....

ikpa ette adodie now? asuk anam si fud idi........
kap diongo ke diaris goduoooh
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Efikman(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
As usual, ignorant Yoruba Niggers derailing the thread. The north has taken their stand. The SE/SS has taken theirs. But the western cowards like the snakes they are will still be wriggling in the sand waiting like hyenas for the beast to die before coming out to feast. Bats. They are neither here nor there.

16 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Anacksunamun: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
babyosisi: Everybody is issuing threats up and down
The same people that called boko haram freedom fighters and disgruntled ,disenfranchised youths,demanded amnesty for boko haram,denied they were terrorists,issued threats for troops withdrawal in the troubled states , threatened fire for a declaration of state of emergency in the states and accused ihejirika and GEJ of genocide against Muslims and the north are also issuing threats that boko haram siege should end by a certain date.

Does anyone know what these folks really want?
Don't mind the bàstards!! These old fools are nothing but a bunch of clueless fucktards!! All they know is how to oppose GEJ with their empty cranium and blood sucking policies. Hediots!!

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
dontjealousme: We are ready for them. GEJ till 2019!

One naijeria know be by force. Similarly, southsouth and southeast can threaten Nigeria with their votes, go figure! grin
una vote no reach half of the northern votes

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Anacksunamun: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
caseless: Gej does not have d balls to face nothern leaders in the eye and spew this flatulence. It was that presidential hireling, dumb okukpe, who's known for doing hatchet job.
I expect counter soft response from gej soon cos he(gej) can't take this risk.
keep expecting. You go wait till eternity for GEJ's soft response. Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by chakula: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kizmarty:

the north is not Nigeria..

Likewise South alone is not Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / 419 Yahaya's Confluence Rice: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.