Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (31877 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by santodomingo: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Am begining to think that this so called nothern elders know much about the kidnapping of the chibok girls! Don't worry, if u fail to vote GEJ, we will rig him in. My fear is jonathan's continous retention of Jega at INEC. He shld sack Jega and put an igbo man. U know u can't trust the Hausas
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by mctons: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: BUNCH OF NORTHERN TERRORISTS!!!!
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU GUYS! INSHA ALLAH IT IS GEJ OR KISS NIGERIA AND OIL BLOCKS GOODBYE!!!
ANYI NA UNU MESIA NKEA UNU AMARAA

Nne m, voice out. U are a lionness. Gone are the days they intimidate us. Not this time anymore. The Northern elders can go to the nearest canal and get drunk

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by jimts(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2014
The NEF needed not to issue an ultimatum to a shoeless full since he had already announced that he'd soon bring an end to the distraction(BH insurgency) he started. He's quite aware that the distraction would be a bad business for him and his cohorts

2015 election is just around the corner you know...
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by akumada1: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2014
cbrass: They can't threaten you with guns...

But they can with their votesgringrin
They never intend to vote for him, they should stop threaten him.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Rexyl(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2014
The issue of chibok girls is now becoming more political than an offence against the nation by some disgruntled elements. It is an abnormal thing for these northern elders to threaten the President about whereabouts of the abducted girls when they really know everything about the politics of boko haram, the perpetrated evil that has just started hunting them because they are now denying the original deal with the guys. Out of annoyance the guys are fighting back and their extension seems not to know the bounds again. We are following what they are now doing with the girls, brainwashing and releasing them in batches to throw bombs. They have the better tactics to retrieve the girls than the President. They are doing their evils and disappearing among these elders. Oh my God what are these elders doing? ... Let's put politics and sentiment aside and talk reality. These elders too are leaders who see farther and understand their boys better in their own localities.

instead of facing the reality and doing the needful some of them would say boko haram are freedom fighters others would say they are rented militants from the South. May God give them the sense of direction.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by babygifty(f): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2014
EasternLeopard: Northerners and their myopic way of reasoning

They should be happy that they are dealing with the Ijaws

If GEJ was Igbo,

NorthEast would have been levelled
I dey tells u bro
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by comrChris(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2014
IYANGBALI: una vote no reach half of the northern votes

Pls do u mean valid or invalid votes cos last time l checked lnec records most invalid votes in the north than any other part of the country,a situation where if 500000 votes 250000 votes will be invalid........illitracy

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Douglasdale(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2014
9jacrip:

LMAO! cheesy cheesy make una helep me o my pipo!

On a serious note, as much as it sounds cruel and inhumane, I still wish Gowon had not paced the war by leaving windows of communication/holding out for settlement but carpet-bombed the entire east, wiping Ibo race into irreversible oblivion we for nor dey hear this bullchit today.

You fought UK, US, Russia and Egypt eh?

And what planes would your Gowon have used to 'carpet' bomb biafra? The same plane that Egypt and Russia gve for free? The same planes that foreign pilots flew nd cudnt distinguish between cicilian and miltary formations? The same country that coudnt manufacture their own weaponry? The same country that had to run hand in cap to its allies for arms and ammunitions? The truth is man for man, weapons for weapons. Nigeria coudnt defeat the biafrans!!!! The west saw this and that why they backed the northerners to fight against the biafrans.
So stop spewing nonesense u heard from your callous forebears. Bloody cowards and charlatans.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Imagine who is talking.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by emymeeky: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2014
ultimatum or no ultimatum ... gej till vision 202020 is achieved grin
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by oppeyh: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Most ppl given comments ere dnt sim 2 undstnd wts rily goi on, i b'liv if one of ur fam members or friends r dead @ d hands of deze so-cald BH, i b'liv u wldnt b goin against deze nothern elders givn d FG an ultimatum. Bt u guys r in ur state whr dere aint any prob, tell me ow u wldnt run ur mouth n fingers recklessly 2 tlk n also type rubbish wn pple r dying 4 stupid reasons. We al nid 2 grow-up. Cz i rily weep 4 dz country. We r awfully blinded by hyprocrisy, greed n selfishnes. So plz alwys tink carefully b4 leavin comments...............
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by nagoma(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2014
santodomingo: Am begining to think that this so called nothern elders know much about the kidnapping of the chibok girls! Don't worry, if u fail to vote GEJ, we will rig him in. My fear is jonathan's continous retention of Jega at INEC. He shld sack Jega and put an igbo man. U know u can't trust the Hausas

This is so funny , coming from an Igbo man. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2014
Douglasdale:
And what planes would your Gowon have used to 'carpet' bomb biafra? The same plane that Egypt and Russia gve for free? The same planes that foreign pilots flew nd cudnt distinguish between cicilian and miltary formations? The same country that coudnt manufacture their own weaponry? The same country that had to run hand in cap to its allies for arms and ammunitions? The truth is man for man, weapons for weapons. Nigeria coudnt defeat the biafrans!!!! The west saw this and that why they backed the northerners to fight against the biafrans.
So stop spewing nonesense u heard from your callous forebears. Bloody cowards and charlatans.

Keep grasping at straws to save your deflated ego.
The funny thing is, generations of you lot have been extremely brainwashed but these bullchit tales have become punctured severely by facts stated in research works and due to the shock and not wanting to think your grannies and uncles are barefaced liars and frauds, you keep trying to wiggle around to give yourselves a soft landing --- a clear denotation of the rubbish you wrote up there.

If the war was to exterminate every Ibo in Biafra, you would not be here talking bullchit, it was a war to keep east in Nigeria or at least keep the minorities Ojukwu hijacked in Nigeria. If it was fought to exterminate the bulk of Ibo, believe me 'genocide' would not be apt enough to describe it.

At the emboldened, your fathers have told you Yoruba are coward, betrayers - well, at the first, I believe the new definition of coward is a people(s) whose region was being marched on but routed the enemy, sent them into their region and defeated them and the definition of brave is the person(s) that leads a war where millions have died but his family remained unscathed and also runs away dressing like a h0e, yeah? And charlatan/betrayers, well we never agreed on any deal, we have never agreed on anything since 1960s and would never agree to anything. Charlatan described your folks and how their greed for materialism drives them to do the worst things and you're beginning to infect Yoruba with such attitudes to life.

Talking about fighting US/UK to a stand still is the most absurd thing I've read in a long time, the highest lows of all chest beating, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by ayobase(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2014

If GEJ was Igbo,

U will go Isreal on our Gaza abi.

sege yaro!
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by nagoma(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: Everybody is issuing threats up and down
The same people that called boko haram freedom fighters and disgruntled ,disenfranchised youths,demanded amnesty for boko haram,denied they were terrorists,issued threats for troops withdrawal in the troubled states , threatened fire for a declaration of state of emergency in the states and accused ihejirika and GEJ of genocide against Muslims and the north are also issuing threats that boko haram siege should end by a certain date.
Does anyone know what these folks really want?

Perhaps they want the drunken clueless fisherman out of Aso Rock. At least he knows what to do now undecided
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Orunto: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Don't put Igboman. He will scatter it all like Gaza. Give OBJ this last minute special appointment. Afterall, GEJ has a double portion of OBJ's anointing.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by creserve: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2014
He should just do his job of protecting the country!He is being given the ultimatum because he is not performing upto expectations.And this was attested to by even the international community! His clueless is LEGENDARY!
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by shizzle11(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Efikman: As usual, ignorant Yoruba Niggers derailing the thread. The north has taken their stand. The SE/SS has taken theirs. But the western cowards like the snakes they are will still be wriggling in the sand waiting like hyenas for the beast to die before coming out to feast. Bats. They are neither here nor there.
There can't be a better definition of COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Genes1s: yeah sure, they can't threaten u, I promise u that by 2015,u will know whatsup.
They've been giving ultimatum since 2010. The man is still there. When he officially declear in the near future those ode will issue more threat.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Efikman: As usual, ignorant Yoruba Niggers derailing the thread. The north has taken their stand. The SE/SS has taken theirs. But the western cowards like the snakes they are will still be wriggling in the sand waiting like hyenas for the beast to die before coming out to feast. Bats. They are neither here nor there.

It's a big pity indeed.
They now want to talk about Igbos and Biafra
Very pathetic creatures
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2014

If GEJ was Igbo,

Dats y igbo wnt get dr
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11: There can't be a better definition of COWARDS.
Dats d problem wit ppl of ur calibre...u see some1 dats gentle 2 b a coward...nt being a coward doesn't give u d license 2 act like a nitwit...dats y trouble wuld keep befallin u ppl....b wise
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by EasternLeopard: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
prinznazzy:
Dats y igbo wnt get dr

But a person who bears Ebele is already there
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
dontjealousme:

We like chest beating, but fought a war with the whole country, Egypt, UK, US and Russia included, for three and the half years and still here, still the victors! Dude, i think u are talking about the yorubas.

Ndiigbo are brave-hearts! Wen the time reach!
Try it dis tym n u'll all extinct.....gosh....
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
EasternLeopard:

But a person who bears Ebele is already there
Lwkmd....he dare nt claim 2 b frm d east....we can't hand nigeria 2 bunch of ppl dat wuld market us....n nw he has shown we made a mistake puttin faith in him
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by EasternLeopard: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
prinznazzy:
Lwkmd....he dare nt claim 2 b frm d east....we can't hand nigeria 2 bunch of ppl dat wuld market us....n nw he has shown we made a mistake puttin faith in him

But

He said Igbos are the pillars of his government
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Douglasdale:
Its nt ur fault.....we gave ur race anoda chance....try race a war again n see what wuld end it dis tym....thank God ppl ve assumed yorubas r actin cowardly cos we r silent...u ve 4goten empty drums make d loudest noise
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by shizzle11(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
prinznazzy:
Dats d problem wit ppl of ur calibre...u see some1 dats gentle 2 b a coward...nt being a coward doesn't give u d license 2 act like a nitwit...dats y trouble wuld keep befallin u ppl....b wise
shut up! if your iddiott tribe see trouble can you stand!? a people that can't stick their head out only to stay on the background to join when one side is having upper hand, fvcking hypocrites. Open your mouth to talk when you stop licking Hausa balls, until then shut your filthy mouth.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
shut up! if your iddiott tribe see trouble can you stand!? a people that can't stick their head out only to stay on the background to join when one side is having upper hand, fvcking hypocrites. Open your mouth to talk when you stop licking Hausa balls, until then shut your filthy mouth.
Lwkmd....so personal 2 u....my own is raise a war n see wats left of u ppl dis tym arnd....u shuld kno exactly d hatred u ppl r building up against urselves....
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by shizzle11(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
prinznazzy:
Lwkmd....so personal 2 u....my own is raise a war n see wats left of u ppl dis tym arnd....u shuld kno exactly d hatred u ppl r building up against urselves....
nothing personal here, the hatred feeling is mutual my friend, no need to pretend about it, and you think your people can survive a wat against Igbo if one should break out, this is not 1967.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
nothing personal here, the hatred feeling is mutual my friend, no need to pretend about it, and you think your people can survive a wat against Igbo if one should break out, this is not 1967.
U see....dats d problem....waitin 4 any lil opportunity 2 wage a war.....ur aim remains biafra.....u r d main reason 4 division in nigeria....u started it, u were warned in 1967.....here u r again....we yorubas dnt believe in violence....bt whoever claims 2 b 2 smart , we wuld go against...
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by shizzle11(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
prinznazzy:
U see....dats d problem....waitin 4 any lil opportunity 2 wage a war.....ur aim remains biafra.....u r d main reason 4 division in nigeria....u started it, u were warned in 1967.....here u r again....we yorubas dnt believe in violence....bt whoever claims 2 b 2 smart , we wuld go against...
you started the talk about war and how you will finish Igbo didn't you? need I remind you that the war you talked about wasn't even fought solely by Nigerian army against Biafra. You yoloba should stop being cowards following the hausas like house flies and tell them the truth for once like the Igbo do, they are the ones threatening the peace full coexistence of this country, without their senseless threat of break up and boko haram nonsense. you people are even a bigger problem than the northernors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.