Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (31880 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by jennylove7575(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ its high time you cut Nigeria into pieces. Cut northern part away from naija and post them to Yemen. All this bad rubbish northern states in nigeria must and should be getting rid off...

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
chakula:

Likewise South alone is not Nigeria.

and did i give u any impression to feel otherwise??
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tunjasko: We can threaten Nd kick u out with votes
anyway....GEJ till 2015

U guyz are dreaming............. Gej til 2019
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Efikman: As usual, ignorant Yoruba Niggers derailing the thread. The north has taken their stand. The SE/SS has taken theirs. But the western cowards like the snakes they are will still be wriggling in the sand waiting like hyenas for the beast to die before coming out to feast. Bats. They are neither here nor there.
so what the fok is your problem wid us?must we always tell you our stand?keep hating,we know what is paining you,you never start,oponu ode alakori ole

9 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
jennylove7575: GEJ its high time you cut Nigeria into pieces. Cut northern part away from naija and post them to Yemen. All this bad rubbish northern states in nigeria must and should be getting rid off...
he no get the balls to do that now

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
DonDemu: Is it Burkina Faso

and u think u made sense with the trash u dropped up there

i wonder why some peeps can't just stop mentioning others unnecessarily.. sad
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Efikman(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: so what the fok is your problem wid us?must we always tell you our stand?keep hating,we know what is paining you,you never start,oponu ode alakori ole
Ufan hold am there, mbok! Your votes for GEJ will go the same way it did it 2011, divided btw PDP and APC Yorubas. Either way, GEJ wins.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Silly Northerners! I am beginning to admire president Jonathan despite he is derided and people pass hate comments on him in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
GOD if see as i dey boil here for dem these NEF eh... Shey na only Gej be the leader if una observe eh dem no dey talk abt d governor... Abeg make una allow dis man work for God sake..... The way dis NEF are takin dis i am already suspecting dem.....

GEJ till 2019 abeg

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Toosure70: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Forzap: Oga jona tell dem wella....fresh air till 2019 noni tongue grin
unreasonable element

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Emmanuex: Wonder wat GEJ is saying sef... Had it been he z a good leader... He shuld av tackled out boko haram nd rescue those girls... I wonder if he z even doing anytin abt it

U be mumu oooh! U tink say gragra dem go use rescue thoz chibok babes?? Abi u don 4get say boko boys get smart and intelligent spy also? Wake up and tink like a man... Cheerz

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nonybb: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bloody Terrorist. They want the rescue of Chibok girls but who rescued us when they were looting this country for 38 years

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by nagoma(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
EasternLeopard: Northerners and their myopic way of reasoning
They should be happy that they are dealing with the Ijaws
If GEJ was Igbo,
NorthEast would have been levelled

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
EasternLeopard: Northerners and their myopic way of reasoning
They should be happy that they are dealing with the Ijaws
If GEJ was Igbo,
NorthEast would have been levelled

The President is Ijaw so why is Okupe trying to portray him as a Nigerian ? Northerners should just ask for the country to be divided. Nonsense. Let them go and have their Ijaw country.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by popson1st: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ till my neighbor pay his PHCN bill..

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Kylekent59: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
No matter hw evil or dangerous u are, one day u will be caught. Shekau will be brought to book and also his sponsors. Him own hell go be customized one. Any way jeg till 2019
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Forzap: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
Toosure70: unreasonable element

Duuuh....GO and DIE tongue
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nafikowa: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
Guy you are so funny, after the insha Allah, you speak Igbo join am.

VICTORCIZA: BUNCH OF NORTHERN TERRORISTS!!!!
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU GUYS! INSHA ALLAH IT IS GEJ OR KISS NIGERIA AND OIL BLOCKS GOODBYE!!!
ANYI NA UNU MESIA NKEA UNU AMARAA
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by danielmichael(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
..its GEJ or we shoot lik mad cum 2015..god punish who eva gave dose monks elders..lok at dier monkey faces..infact mak I go unveil ma gun frm whr I buried..unam
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by faceve: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
northen leaders should stop disturbing goodluck an face d problems dat they brought to them selves.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Frankenstein: Biafrans fought against a combination of Russian military hardware, UK supplied armored tanks and heavy artillery, Egyptian bomber planes and ragtag unseasoned Nigerian troops. The records are there!

Biafra and Nigeria would have been a case of Israel and Palestine today if foreign countries didn't aid the federal troops.

Boko haram is at the doorstep of the northernerns now, armed to the teeth and seeking for blood and your elders are screaming like babies and giving ultimatums to the wrong side. Nemesis of the 1966 pogroms against Easterners.

Good lord!
Was it an everyday battle? Damn! Even if your uncles told you lies, can you not put the watery matters in your head to use? Before Ore you gained ground, what happened after Ore invasion?

Please quit the you fought US/UK, it is repulsively stupid ---> with ogbunigwe abi? Be thankful you weren't bombarded in all facets.

Quit the lies but keep in mind the war was fought to keep Ibo in Nigeria not to exterminate them; let this speak to your mind.

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by T9ksy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hey ya! The clueless one in aso rock is on collision course with the desperate "owners of nigeria"!!

This is going to be interesting!!! Quickly grab my second row seat.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
queensenglish91: You wish? Really? Are you mad?

Puhliz, you are not in my league in whatever facet. Going by this, never ever mention or refer to my post at all throughout your NL life. Who the fnck are you?

If you wanna bask in your brainwashing lies told yo you to feed your ego please avail yourself to as much ego boosting within your ilk but the facts are there; if the war was fought to exterminate you lot then you would not be here.

Go read a book!

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by SeyeMan(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
The very reason why you people will find it hard to produce Nigeria's President.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Bigcake: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
poiZon:

ikpa ette adodie now? asuk anam si fud idi........
kap diongo ke diaris goduoooh
Ikpa ntok useme enam yak esit anyat. Hwfar who u feel say go win governorship race for Akwa Ibom? I dey support Udom Emmanuel.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by poiZon: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bigcake: Ikpa ntok useme enam yak esit anyat. Hwfar who u feel say go win governorship race for Akwa Ibom? I dey support Udom Emmanuel.

sha udom is rIGHT but its left for the people to decide.
ibibios dont want him cos they see him as a political son to akpabio.
2015 go hot for here o.
so many contenders.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Omadachi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ better forget about this so called northern elders and let's focus on the issue of the day EBOLA.We are talking on how to preserve the lives of nigerians and they are distracting the president.The lives of nigerians is at stake.When we are through with Ebola we can revisit boko haram.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
175: Exactly my torts! Who d hell are they to issue that clannish ultimatum?

Their numbers bro!!!

In Politics majority is power, we saw that in the first,second and fourth republic

#IMO,Jonathan should just focus on his work and ignore any person or group trying to deter him of his constitutional duties. After all what programmes,input nd effort have they made so far as part of their contribution in rescuing the girls! Where do they stand in carrying out their obligation as elders and citizens of Nigerian?
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by 9japatroit(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: una vote no reach half of the northern votes
lies and nothing but white lie,we shall see, meanwhile those supporters of APC should clearly define the boundaries they think they control because the middle-belt is not with them.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by nerodenero: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
babyosisi: Does anyone know what these folks really want?
Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
No need to even waste your energy on those elders that cannot control their people neither can they develop their place... They know that power is gradually moving away from the north... So they are all on their toe! GEJ! Has seen the worse, he can't even be moved by any ultimatum... You and your elders are not needed in managing Nigeria anymore, you have done that for about 40years! With nothing to show for it... Better accept reality now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

419 Yahaya's Confluence Rice: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.