Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (31881 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
you started the talk about war and how you will finish Igbo didn't you? need I remind you that the war you talked about wasn't even fought solely by Nigerian army against Biafra. You yoloba should stop being cowards following the hausas like house flies and tell them the truth for once like the Igbo do, they are the ones threatening the peace full coexistence of this country, without their senseless threat of break up and boko haram nonsense. you people are even a bigger problem than the northernors
No 1 is backin boko haram....atleast nt openly....u dnt kil d ppl u claim 2 serve....d yorubas aren't cowards...dats wat I want 2 clear...boko haram r killin demselves n threatenin nigeria....only igbos keep talkin...we ve a president dat shuld ve done somethn 2 curb dem...obasanjo wuldnt ve tolerated dis...he didn't do anythn...yorubas hardly ve any affiliation wit hausas....we just wnt allow 1 tribe think he's 2 smart...assumin bokoharams r killin yorubas, den u wuld ve known whether we r cowards...I personally ve lots of igbo frnds....no hausa as a frnd....n yet it saddens me its d same igbos dat wuld instead of fire hausas bk if at all, dey abuse yorubas of nt contributin..it wuld never b ma joy 2 witness a war, whereby d igbos I ve as frnds r d 1s I'm fightin against...n as u claim supportin d hausas I ve no form of relationship wit.....my final word is u ppl shuld focus on hausas, leave yoruba out of dis
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by shizzle11(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
prinznazzy:
No 1 is backin boko haram....atleast nt openly....u dnt kil d ppl u claim 2 serve....d yorubas aren't cowards...dats wat I want 2 clear...boko haram r killin demselves n threatenin nigeria....only igbos keep talkin...we ve a president dat shuld ve done somethn 2 curb dem...obasanjo wuldnt ve tolerated dis...he didn't do anythn...yorubas hardly ve any affiliation wit hausas....we just wnt allow 1 tribe think he's 2 smart...assumin bokoharams r killin yorubas, den u wuld ve known whether we r cowards...I personally ve lots of igbo frnds....no hausa as a frnd....n yet it saddens me its d same igbos dat wuld instead of fire hausas bk if at all, dey abuse yorubas of nt contributin..it wuld never b ma joy 2 witness a war, whereby d igbos I ve as frnds r d 1s I'm fightin against...n as u claim supportin d hausas I ve no form of relationship wit.....my final word is u ppl shuld focus on hausas, leave yoruba out of dis
yorjba s keep rejoicing and celebrating whenever Igbo are killed in the north, why?? ask yourself the question, if not for sheer evil and hatred, instead of joining Igbo to tackle those who are hell bent on destabilizing the country. When we speak up against them instead of at least Yoruba to mind their business if they won't support, they keep jeering at us and making mockery of the situation, yet you expect people you celebrate their calamity to be happy with you.

Anyways, you sound a little more reasonable than your fellow Yoruba on naira land, that's why I tried to keep this conversation civil, there are many good Yorubas outside NL who are my friends, so sometimes I don't take the gibberish her very seriously, sometimes both sides just wanna flex muscle, many times we do it for fun. Well I'm for a peaceful Nigeria where everyone is treated fairly and equally and not for some idiots to keep disturbing the peace of the country with their born yo rule mentality while some others just sit back and stoke their ego.

Nuff said, I'm out!
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Frenchkiss564: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
yorjba s keep rejoicing and celebrating whenever Igbo are killed in the north, why?? ask yourself the question, if not for sheer evil and hatred, instead of joining Igbo to tackle those who are hell bent on destabilizing the country. When we speak up against them instead of at least Yoruba to mind their business if they won't support, they keep jeering at us and making mockery of the situation, yet you expect people you celebrate their calamity to be happy with you.

Anyways, you sound a little more reasonable than your fellow Yoruba on naira land, that's why I tried to keep this conversation civil, there are many good Yorubas outside NL who are my friends, so sometimes I don't take the gibberish her very seriously, sometimes both sides just wanna flex muscle, many times we do it for fun. Well I'm for a peaceful Nigeria where everyone is treated fairly and equally and not for some idiots to keep disturbing the peace of the country with their born yo rule mentality while some others just sit back and stoke their ego.

Nuff said, I'm out!
just like your igbo brothers were celebrating the bomb blast or is it explosion that rocks lagos. As you have said the feeling is mutual
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Lassb4: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
His still our pres

See how our governors are greeting each other over Ebola scare-Photo
http://lassbsmall..com/

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Olyboy16(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
shut up! if your iddiott tribe see trouble can you stand!? a people that can't stick their head out only to stay on the background to join when one side is having upper hand, fvcking hypocrites. Open your mouth to talk when you stop licking Hausa balls, until then shut your filthy mouth.
Yorubas would say, "the warrior that knows how to fight and run is the one that gets back home to be called the bravest and he lives to fight another war".

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by t2luv1: 2:22am On Aug 14, 2014
shizzle11:

Nuff said, I'm out!

Do you know that for a fact. Stop reading too many comic books my friend. Show or proof to me where that actually happened. We all need to get along. We have one country we better come together and save the country or else we will be doomed.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by johnahmed: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.For upgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
mctons:

Nne m, voice out. U are a lionness. Gone are the days they intimidate us. Not this time anymore. The Northern elders can go to the nearest canal and get drunk
thanks boss
but i am victor ciza. i am a boy
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nafikowa: Guy you are so funny, after the insha Allah, you speak Igbo join am.

i am an igbo speaking Muslim wink
Nafikowa: Guy you are so funny, after the insha Allah, you speak Igbo join am.

i am an igbo speaking Muslim
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kalvan1000:

I hope you have oil blocks in the SE, because the SS is going no where.
get lost!
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by ebankole: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

It's a big pity indeed.
They now want to talk about Igbos and Biafra
Very pathetic creatures

Could this be NGOZIe, ehn wia av u been ma'am ke
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Emmanuex(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
RotrEmmanuel: mugu! go back to primary school and learn good manners..
GEJ till forever
I dont need to argue wit a big fool lyk u..Plss give me 5 gud attempts he has made in trying to tackle dis issue of terrorism
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Emmanuex(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mrstan:

U be mumu oooh! U tink say gragra dem go use rescue thoz chibok babes?? Abi u don 4get say boko boys get smart and intelligent spy also? Wake up and tink like a man... Cheerz
Wat an impetuous post.... I expected u to tink b4 posting dis.. Der is no terrorist group d military cant take care of.. He shuld learn frm OBJ now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.