Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (31878 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Galadimabawa: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Am with u jona, afterall when they where there, what meaningfull do they do?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Desdola(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
Why can't these elders talk to boko haram since they are all from the North. It is not about giving ultimatum, but giving their own ideas as to how the girls would be rescued.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by dangoteagent: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by KUNZEH(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
175: Exactly my torts! Who d hell are they to issue that clannish ultimatum?
see mumu...u go knw for 2015
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by gebest: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please that ultimatum should be issued to BABAGIDA.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
danielmichael: ..its GEJ or we shoot lik mad cum 2015..god punish who eva gave dose monks elders..lok at dier monkey faces..infact mak I go unveil ma gun frm whr I buried..unam
haha da ete how far na... Unam
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Pinkybush: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2014
A7: This man is retardedly dumb I swear.
yea, just as ur dumb, clown, bigot and clueless thing who brought u 2 nigeria.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Pinkybush: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: Everybody is issuing threats up and down
The same people that called boko haram freedom fighters and disgruntled ,disenfranchised youths,demanded amnesty for boko haram,denied they were terrorists,issued threats for troops withdrawal in the troubled states , threatened fire for a declaration of state of emergency in the states and accused ihejirika and GEJ of genocide against Muslims and the north are also issuing threats that boko haram siege should end by a certain date.

Does anyone know what these folks really want?
ten billion likes 4 u. Infact, I'll be d one 2 disflower u. Lol

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by metalparrot: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2014
Anybody that truly knows the story of biafran war shud know that the "Igbo coup" led to the pogrom of the Igbos in the north! Had Ironsi released Awolowo when he was in charge, I'm sure Awo could have help avert. The war then! But Ironsi's stubbornness cost him his life n Post! Gowon could not find any free man in Nigeria that could help end the war without killing all the Igbos; so he went to the prison, Freed Awo, made him minister of Finance! Now the question is this! Who will u work for? Ur employers or detainers?

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by marvmurphy(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Genes1s: yeah sure, they can't threaten u, I promise u that by 2015,u will know whatsup.
fact #asap
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2014
That's all

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by tola9ja: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Insha Allah buhari is the nigerian next president
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Lol, like this man,proudly Nigerian from Ngwa Land.

Madawaki01:
u guys like chest beating a lot
beating empty chest since 19BC
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 13, 2014
EasternLeopard: Northerners and their myopic way of reasoning

They should be happy that they are dealing with the Ijaws

If GEJ was Igbo,

NorthEast would have been levelled
lol... grin u ppl joke and do chest beating alot.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2014
dontjealousme:

We like chest beating, but fought a war with the whole country, Egypt, UK, US and Russia included, for three and the half years and still here, still the victors! Dude, i think u are talking about the yorubas.

Ndiigbo are brave-hearts! Wen the time reach!
you must be ashamed for saying this,,,only brave hearts go to War btu you coward went to War you knew you couldn't win,,,,here was the result

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Pinkybush: ten billion likes 4 u. Infact, I'll be d one 2 disflower u. Lol

Deflower ke
Only?
Na to detree,debush and deforest me remain

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2014
rahazaqa: you must be ashamed for saying this,,,only brave hearts go to War btu you coward went to War you knew you couldn't win,,,,here was the result

Most of those kids today are well educated adults ,doing well and living well
Their counterparts at your end are begging for alms with babiallah plates

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

Most of those kids today are well educated adults ,doing well and living well
Their counterparts at your end are begging for alms with babiallah plates
No,they grown up as hungry dum,bas,s Igbos,,,,,,, grin

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Truckpusher(m): 2:04am On Aug 13, 2014
Tell the bunkums that we are ready for them.

Boys aren't smiling ,they controlled the country for more than 4 decades yet nothing to show for it.

Now that a people that are progressive in nature and not hooded with religion wants to give it a short their own way and the Northern oligarchs are shouting 'war' using their numerous slaves and bondmen as a Cannon fodder.
Whatever the North wants we'll give it to them,no going back to the North's backward Feudalism which they have used as a tool keep the real Northerners down and control over them.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Truckpusher(m): 2:10am On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo:

LOL...that is fine! You can live in your fhools paradise and now since you won the war, would you stop complaining and being a lazy dumbfuck people only good for receiving the nation's peanuts and national cake? Well, the only winners of a war that the losers dictated terms to and for 40+ years, they are still looking to be president? LWTMB! grin grin grin It will never happen in this Nigeria that iboela will be president for another 1,000 years - except of course in the landlocked biafra.
If you insult or undermine the collective force of the Igbos and Niger Delta it simply implies that you are either deceiving yourself or you're just dumb.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by queensenglish91: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2014
9jacrip:

Puhliz, you are not in my league in whatever facet. Going by this, never ever mention or refer to my post at all throughout your NL life. Who the fnck are you?

If you wanna bask in your brainwashing lies told yo you to feed your ego please avail yourself to as much ego boosting within your ilk but the facts are there; if the war was fought to exterminate you lot then you would not be here.

Go read a book!
*to

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Truckpusher(m): 2:17am On Aug 13, 2014
omenka: Yeah, he finds it necessary responding since they are from the "other side", but doesn't deem it necessary responding to the countless ultimatums issued by the Ultimate Warriors!! gringrin

This our president tho...
Too baaad.
who are these your imaginary ultimate warriors? undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by IGBOSON1: 2:20am On Aug 13, 2014
lyntiffany: Exactly same question I asked ,honestly I believe they can talk to these guys , reason with them and find out what their problem really is or does it mean that they are faceless? They can get information from them, get their video clips and show to the world but they can't get access to them at least to call them back to order.
To be candid it pains me when I remember the ordeal these people are passing through. Well it's non of their business I mean the northern elders because majority of them have their children abroad studying while the ants suffer in their hands. It's just painful, all I can say is that there is God in all we do, cos nobody lives forever.

^^^'Reason with them'?......'Call them back to order' you say? You must be having a laugh! It's like you don't know the people you're dealing with!

After 'reasoning' with them, you can try your luck with isis.....their arab cousins!
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by IGBOSON1: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2014
rahazaqa: No,they grown up as hungry dum,bas,s Igbos,,,,,,, grin

^^^Where are you yourself from?
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by M4gunners: 2:40am On Aug 13, 2014
The losers NEF when Abacha was dealing with us, is this NEF not form then? GEJ till 2019, if they like let them go their way.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by LivingSoul34: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2014
I don't know why many of us like to blow things out of proportion. Some are already talking about war and making reference to biafran war. From what i read i didn't see anything abnormal with what the Northern elders said. They didn't threaten to do anything unconstitutional. They have the right to (or not to) support GEJ come 2015 and they simply said for GEJ to have their support(s) he should make sure the kidnapped girls are rescued. Some persons (especially south-easterners) make it look GEJ, is their personal "belonging" and not the president of every section of the country;they talk as if they single handedly made GEJ the president of Nigeria and can as well return him in 2015 without the support of other sections of Nigeria. GEJ is the president of Nigeria, he has the responsibility of protecting every part of the country and every group in the country has the right to demand for security which is the primary duty of every government. Whether we accept it or not, the government of GEJ is not doing very well in the area of security particularly in the north. Somebody may as usual say some northerners are the brain behind the insurgence in the north, but we expect the president who controls the security apparatus of the nation and equally enjoys all the benefits attached to that office to stop the insurgence regardless of who is behind it. Governments every where suffer sabotage yet leadership is about results and not excuses. It is true that some persons or groups are out to frustrate the president but its equally true that the President of Nigeria has what it takes to bring to book whoever is sabotaging his government.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Billygee2u: 5:30am On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo:

Three and a half years? Ibolas and lying! Biafran War, 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War) was 2 years, 6 months and 9 days; are you so dumb that you cannot do simple subtraction of dates?

Of that time, Nigeria gave a lot of rest time to Biafra, so that you will come to your senses but not until the master strokes of tactical commanders in Lagos brought biafra down on its knees and begging for amnesty, Ojuks the coward iboela commander had fled and 3 M human pawns had been sacrificed did common sense descend into you Igbos. The rest is history! Iboelas rather than give credit for the Nigerians that gave them amnesty they now say they were defeated by Egypt, UK, Russia, etc? Well that is good, hope you don't come and blame Gowon and Chief Awolowo, Obasanjo, Adekunle, Alabi Isiama, etc for your losses again? Just go to the countries that beat you and are responsible for the loss of the 3 M pa
wns because you like to shift the goal post whenever it pleased your lying narrative!
Iboelas are pwned for life!

your cowardise is well known.no need wasting time on you

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2014
dontjealousme:

NO DOUBT U ARE AN OFEM.ANU UPSTART! UNTIL U PEOPLE ACTUALLY FIGHT A WAR, I EXPECT U TO SHUT IT. SHHHHHH! lipsrsealed

Guy you dey follow them argue? Its them that spoilt Nigeria, of what use is a country whose citizens cannot talk or fight when the leaders are chopping you raw in broad day light. At least Biafra wanted to be on their own, the rest were afraid they could not survive without them so they fought tooth and nail. Some of my friends say that if boko haram bomb lagos or any western state, OPC will do this and that, i just pray it does not happen because you guys lack what it takes to fight a war. Most of you the men on nairaland probably heard the story of biafra from their Yoruba fathers who would have twisted it to their favour.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo:

LOL...that is fine! You can live in your fhools paradise and now since you won the war, would you stop complaining and being a lazy dumbfuck people only good for receiving the nation's peanuts and national cake? Well, the only winners of a war that the losers dictated terms to and for 40+ years, they are still looking to be president? LWTMB! grin grin grin It will never happen in this Nigeria that iboela will be president for another 1,000 years - except of course in the landlocked biafra.

Lolzzz Igbos lazy ke? Bros this your weed is really making you high. Lazy people don't fight wars. Its lazy people that will remain in their comfort zone even when they are suffering

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by mctons: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2014
EasternLeopard: Northerners and their myopic way of reasoning

They should be happy that they are dealing with the Ijaws

If GEJ was Igbo,

NorthEast would have been levelled

My broda, I will prefer u asnwer Eastern Tiger. Them no know before? We no they give dam to rubbish nah.
Issuing a useless ultimatum to GEJ is as useless as their attempt to islamize Naija.
The best solution for them in 2015 election is to sit at home without voting anyone at all. Let them be disenfrachized from voting in dat case. A desperate move by a group measures with a desperate solution.
Re: You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders by danielmichael(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2014
ProphetUdeme: haha da ete how far na... Unam
daaaaa ete GEJ till boko haram seized..unam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas / President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.