Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45629 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Wizzarro(m): 1:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Em say dark guys, aw kom na green peeps I dey see every where cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by LEAFLET(m): 1:36am On Aug 14, 2014
owk freshest coming.................. dark and proud

14 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 14, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:41am On Aug 14, 2014
you are cool and truely African.
horlabiyi: I'm proud of my skin. B-L-A-C-K diamond
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by marieolae(f): 1:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Darks guys r the sexirest. I can't deal wid yellow guys sef
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Me! I'm dark and i'm handsome! cool cool cool wink

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Memecasper(m): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2014
i guess i belong here tho..

I'm still single, ladies.

check out my profile, I'm kinda cute but haven't gotten the right bae.

#teamblack #teamcute #teamsmart
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by nicheroute(m): 1:54am On Aug 14, 2014
I love dark complexion...
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by xp17(m): 1:57am On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: Darks guys r the sexirest. I can't deal wid yellow guys sef
you were supposed to be a 15 year old girl, ain't you?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Konjour(m): 1:58am On Aug 14, 2014
jorhney: me cheesy

The upper body belongs to a young lad in his early teens. The face looks a tad girly, got me confused a bit initially but its all good now.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by marieolae(f): 2:03am On Aug 14, 2014
xp17: you were supposed to be a 15 year old girl, ain't you?

nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by xp17(m): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: .
you were supposed to be on a leash, ain't you?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Tassembly(m): 2:13am On Aug 14, 2014
This right here is young handsome black murdafuckka . You gotta like a niggga...aint no bitchesss looking no whr else.arabs shows us ℓ♥v٤ too..#dp
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by pussypounder(m): 2:43am On Aug 14, 2014
I am here ladies, enough talking and typing ladies, use your mouth for better you and i will give you a very thick akamu to yourface

9 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by hopeyemih(m): 3:05am On Aug 14, 2014
meeee!

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by OkekeChristian(m): 3:26am On Aug 14, 2014
hopeyemih: meeee!

ol'boy e be like say you be bully before? na who you dey open eye for like this? even through glasses you dey try intimidate.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jazboy(m): 3:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Just a young boy into big things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Princeadebayo1(m): 3:39am On Aug 14, 2014
coolcool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 14, 2014
That dude is in an aquarium... I'm outta nairaland.... grin shocked

jazboy: Just a young boy into big things.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by sammieguze(m): 3:41am On Aug 14, 2014
Fuckup.... Thought i will see pinshure that will ginger me up ni sef
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by sammieguze(m): 3:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Fuckup.... Thought i will see pinshure that will ginger me up ni sef.

Btw... Am chocolatey and am sweet and proud cheesy .....far from handsome though sad
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46am On Aug 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 3:48am On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: Darks guys r the sexirest. I can't deal wid yellow guys sef

Do you know i use to be so sad i was dark? Infact in my first year in school i was using an extreme toning cream to be on the fairer side until some chics walked up to me telling me to stop that they have been admiring my cplexion.

Now i know beyond all doubt hat black is beautiful. I am black and proud.

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Mannylex(m): 4:05am On Aug 14, 2014
I guess am in the wrong thread....

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by walexGodson(m): 4:05am On Aug 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: ....Where are they
Here I am
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Barayeks(m): 4:33am On Aug 14, 2014
lol @ topic

how bout those with these two features in your topic .....and one more you listed smiley tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Chris95(m): 4:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Toks2008:

Do you know i use to be so sad i was dark? Infact in my first year in school i was using an extreme toning cream to be on the fairer side until some chics walked up to me telling me to stop that they have been admiring my cplexion.

Now i know beyond all doubt hat black is beautiful. I am black and proud.

Some pple can lie sha
grin[quote author=Toks2008]

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 6packdude: 4:40am On Aug 14, 2014
LEAFLET: owk freshest coming.................. dark and proud
Damnnnn! Mofo you black as hell grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 6packdude: 4:41am On Aug 14, 2014
hopeyemih: meeee!
Why so nosy?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Chris95(m): 4:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Damn!! Nw i believe m really gudlukn...see faces na grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 4:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Chris95:

Some pple can lie sha
grin

Lol! Abeg wetin i lie about? The post or the pics. Lol! Please dude no make me laugh.

This is a warning to many of us who just like abusing people because you never can tell wat the effect of those wrds can have.

When i was 7yrs my siblings call me black monkey because i happen to be the only real dark person in the family,even some friends call me charcoal and all these affected me so much that i cry when im alone. Trust me friends,it was difficult for me and it was that day that two ladies walked up to me in my frst year in school telling me to stop the cream i was using saying they lov my dark skin that marked a uturn for me. I did not make up the story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.