Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures (987 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? / Would U continue being nice to girls inspite of these? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
It was in 2011 that I fell in love for the first time. Don't ask me who the lucky lady was. I discovered I had developed a strong appetite for the consumption of roasted meat ( suya).

So yesterday, I had a debtor I wanted to nail, who runs one of my income generating assets and has been elusive for 2 weeks in a row. I had to lay siege on his route from as early as 6pm to wait till I catch him. Since I knew I was in for a long wait, my stomach was singing tunes for me.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the choicest thing I could find was my choice suya man roasting away his career. I cautioned myself a bit reminding myself of the unsong visitor to naija by name miss Ebola. Even as I sat right inside the car with lowered front side windows, I could hear the aboki and his friends discussing low patronage due to Ebola. I asked myself, what will be your fate by 8pm when you are likely to leave this place ? What will I tell my stomach ?

I summoned courage and said to myself, " A man has to die once, and its not my turn ". With that I opened the car door, " Aboki oya, roast me one chicken lap " .

Oboy, nah so I take arrange my stomach infrastructure for last night. The important thing being that the object of my mission must be tracked down. Thank God he was.

I am so glad that at least I was able to last night express my love once again to suya inspite of the Ebola scare..

Serious advice needed !
Re: Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures by farano(f): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
No pinshures yet? tongue
Re: Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
If u catch Ebola.....,

We go relocate u from Abuja back to ur village.

I don talk my mind.., shikena..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures by Lekison(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
U get mind ooo...anyway enjoy ya lyf-(Team suya)
Re: Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
missbronze: If u catch Ebola.....,

We go relocate u from Abuja back to ur village.

I don talk my mind.., shikena..!!!!

Sorry I won't do it again.

God is my keeper.

People sef dey fear this thread..

(1) (Reply)

My Romance Experience Last Weekend / Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me / What Is The Difference Between Emotional Cheating & Physical Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.