Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78163 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: That guy is a deadbeat raised by crackhead parents. How someone can be saddled with such stupidity and illiteracy saddens me. Watch the way he pushed aside an eyewitness narration of Brown's gruesome murder and stuck to his own gibberish fantasy from his mental home. I'd love him to bring up an excuse for Amodou Diallo too. Since Brown's friend's testimonies are not to be believed, what does the scumbag has to say about Diallo's case. What of the Nigerian Policeman that got drunk and shot an innocent civilian? I guess the civilian was a ganger banger too. Too many kids using the internet these days.

The curse passed on your family lineage that deleted your frustrated parents from this earth is affecting your brain capacity..
The fool you quoted didn't go to the beginning and find out how it all started,how you started fooling yourself from the beginning....

Frustrated bastard,,,,nothing good ever comes out from your lineage,bunch of disappointments....

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

A video! Simple!

Common sense should tell anyone that!
A video? Did you type this or someone hacked into your account? You are expecting the video from who? Brown's friend, that ran for cover to avoid getting hit? Or the cops that killed Brown? So as Brown was being shot, you expect his friend to video him? Or the cop that gunned Brown down, to video his shooting?

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

I was trying to dig it up for you, but after reading your subsequent post - you don't deserve it. So, you'll have to hit google yourself to find it. You honestly won't add anything to the conversation apart from the ignorance both Nihilis and Obi1kenobi posted.

The fact that you asserted that his friends' side of the story might be sentimental just shows what you know. You should have asked if he was armed or not? Once, you're not armed, regardless of your crime, no police officer - black, white, blue, or pink - has a right to take your life!

I don't deserve wetin? You are trying to dig it up? So where did you even get the information from in the first place if you didn't have it ready with you?

Post the goddam proof here or stop inciting hatred here!

I know you very well and your own case is something else! The kinds of things you say about black women, you have little or no respect for your race yet you develop a self righteous hatred at the slightest quarrel between a white and black man? Like really?? I don't know what to say to people like you or how to start dealing with your issues honestly!

WTF is wrong with the thinking abilities of the average black man??
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: A video? Did you type this or someone hacked into your account? You are expecting the video from who? Brown's friend, that ran for cover to avoid getting hit? Or the cops that killed Brown? So as Brown was being shot, you expect his friend to video him? Or the cop that gunned Brown down, to video his shooting?

Have you heard of CCTVs?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
At least the people are agitating for some change and are actually doing something about it.

A black man's life is not any less secure in US or UK as it is in their original land, Africa.

There is no place in the world that a black man can point to and proudly say "that's my people". Africa is being ravaged by war, famine, diseases; and Africans seem to be helpless about it. Any white trash can walk and poo all over Africa and Africans will still feel blessed by his/her presence.

Either way, AAs are better off in US than Africa.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Bunchersstab(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Hi Daddy!! I'm fine, miles and miles away in good ole California. How are you today? cheesy
good to know my baby is fine. cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex: Where is the "freedom" in the land of the free, when SWAT police are shooting protesters with wooden and plastic bullets?

This isn't a third world country! Shameful!

And imagine the police chief talking about not giving a fvck about the constitution!

Obama, do something and stand with ya folks for the first time, since the Prof. Henry Gates saga!

Protesters don't need the guy below!

The US attorney General Eric Holder has directed the civil rights dept. to oversee the investigation with the assistance of the FBI. No way the officer will get away with this. The pressure is just too much and it's leading on all the news stations. This is plain murder. You can not be the arresting officer, prosecutional, judge and executional the same time. Justice will prevail.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
lafuria1: http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-missouri-st-louis-police-shooting-teen-20140811-story.html @ sweetlemon here is link that gives the two side of the story but Most importantly, the nature of the area itself and reason for the protest.

I don't see no proof there. Someone claimed there are only 3 policemen in that area. I could count up to 6 in a picture there.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lafuria1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

A video! Simple!

Common sense should tell anyone that!

It is the police who would produce the video, they control the CCTV, so far they haven't.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

I was trying to dig it up for you, but after reading your subsequent post - you don't deserve it. So, you'll have to hit google yourself to find it. You honestly won't add anything to the conversation apart from the ignorance both Nihilis and Obi1kenobi posted.

The fact that you asserted that his friends' side of the story might be sentimental just shows what you know. You should have asked if he was armed or not? Once, you're not armed, regardless of your crime, no police officer - black, white, blue, or pink - has a right to take your life!

@embolden, Gbamification!!

The embolden was why I was shocked that one ídiotic GÅYkhena on this thread is holding briefs for the officer(s) simply because an unarmed teen struggled with him (them), hence why he'd be gunned down. The stupidity on here is baffling.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Have you heard of CCTVs?
And you think if there's one in that scene, you wouldn't have read about it?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

However, a lot of African Americans have always supported Africans throughout history.

During the Italian invasion of Ethiopia, tons on African Americans volunteered to travel to Africa to fight, and there were long queues of African Americans all over America(especially Harlem back then), trying to get passports to travel to Africa to fight for Ethiopia and most of them were barred from leaving America. But the American government was against it. The documentary is on youtube.

African Americans laid the foundation for the fight against colonialism in Africa. Without the help they gave Africans, and the blueprint...I honestly doubt the fight against colonialism would've been as smooth as it was. Heck, all the African leaders back then cited them in their speeches.

Regardless, when Amadou Diallo(an African immigrant) was shot dead in Bronx by the police. I believe African Americans were at the forefront for fighting for justice for the guy and his family. Black is black - police brutality doesn't discriminate about African or African American. Once you're black, you're a legitimate target

I'm not on about the whole white versus black ting shymmex.

I'm speaking from the mindset of the millions of Nigerians who will never step foot outside their country, whose oppressors are not white but black skinned from the same towns and villages.

How many African Americans have taken up brief for them?

Nigerians get shot every goddam day by Nigerian police. Where's the American solidarity?

Everyone has it's problems abeg. They face theirs, we face ours.

It really is that simple.

Cynical yes, but very simple

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: And you think if there's one in that scene, you wouldn't have read about it?

There has to be one. Don't be too naive.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:
I don't deserve wetin? You are trying to dig it up? So where did you even get the information from in the first place if you didn't have it readily with you?

Post the goddam proof here or stop inciting hatred here!

I know you very well and your own case is something else! The kinds of things you say about black women, you have little or no respect for your race yet you develop a self righteous hatred at the slightest quarrel between a white and black man? Like really?? I don't know what to say to people like you or how to start dealing with your issues honestly!

WTF is wrong with the thinking abilities of the average black man??

So, basically, you want me to dig it up for you, when you've got google, internet connection, and two hands, no? You don't deserve it - after exposing your ignorance.

And now, I hate black women and my own race because I speak the truth about black women, and Africans who're either intellectual scums or stark illiterates, no? You should be happy I hold my tongue most times when I talk about Africans living Africa. You've got a whole continent with trillions of dollars worth of resources to boot - yet nothing works. No electricity. No clean water etc.. With black slave masters enslaving the people, while they suffer and smile, like the great Fela Kuti said. Yet, the same scums arrogantly feel they've got the solutions to other people's problems. No take the back seat, and fix ya own problems!

Hell yes, there's racial discrimination and black males are systematically targeted all the time. So, I'll speak against it. The average white man has never been the friend of the black male, save for a few ones. And as a black man - I've a right to speak about it.

An unarmed black guy just got murdered for absolutely no reason whatsoever by a white police officer...and this is a trend that has been happening for a long time. And I'll speak about it because I'm also black and I can relate to it.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Izunwa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?
Except on Anti-GAY Bill of course cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

There has to be one. Don't be too naive.
Mrs Non-naive, can we see it? Because right now, we haven't seen any. What we have now is narrations from Brown's friend. So if you are sure about a CCTV's video, I'd love to view it.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

I'm speaking from the mindset of the millions of Nigerians who will never step foot outside their country, whose oppressors are not white but black skinned from the same towns and villages.

Nigerians get shot every goddam day by Nigerian police. Where's the American solidarity?

My bad, I honestly didn't understand your point. I'm sorry. wink

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
h yes!!! All the time!! And the more raggedy your car is in certain areas, the more you are likely to be stopped and hauled to jail, and may God help you if there's no eyewitness. Racial and status profiling is everything but letting them know you know right changes everything. Some colors on your vehicles are game too grin grin grin Ameriwonda!
Guykhena:

Yes cops just go after mere citizens who did nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Kirinwa: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

No you are wrong. Obama is cross breed.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by IFELEKE(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Exactly my point, you did nothing.
Your point has no base, re-read my posts for clarity.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

So, basically, you want me to dig it up for you, when you've got google, internet connection, and two hands, no? You don't deserve it - after exposing your ignorance.

And now, I hate black women and my own race because I speak the truth about black women, and Africans who're either intellectual scums or stark illiterates, no? You should be happy I hold my tongue most time when I talk about Africans living Africa. You've got a whole continent with trillions of dollars worth of resources to boot - yet nothing works. No electricity. No clean water. With black slave masters enslaving the people, while the suffer and smile, like the great Fela Kuti said. Yet, the same scums arrogantly feel they've got the solutions to other people's problem. No take the back seat, and fix ya own problems!

Hell yes, there's racial discrimination and black males are systematically targeted all the time. So, I'll speak against it. The average white man has never been the friend of the black male, save for a few ones. And as a black man - I've a right to speak about.

An unarmed black guy just got murdered for absolutely no reason whatsoever by a white police officer...and this is a trend that has been happening for a long time. And I'll speak about it because I'm also black and I can relate to it.

It's not about speaking the truth. Speaking the truth is about being objective. You are not objective when you talk about black people, especially black women. Don't even go there! Your comments about black women in general are so downright downgrading and unprintable or I would have quoted some here! If anybody should complain about this incident then certainly not you since you've got nothing good to say about blacks anyway.

You are a typical case of someone who hasn't accepted himself and therefore does not have any love to give others including members of his own race. (tribalists, etc.) sorry but that's just it.

One more time, post proofs of what someone did or said before you go about spreading hate speeches. Don't fvcking tell us to google it because in sensitive things like this, you need to also present facts. If you could get a picture of a white army officer holding a gun then you can sure dig up a video about the white officer saying he doesn't give a damn about the constitution! Like seriously! Do you think America is Nigeria where someone can say something like that for any reason whatsoever?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by tpia1: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
IFELEKE: Though sad and despicable, let America clear it's mess afterall no one cares if it's africa.
When Hutus were killing Tutsis in Rwanda where were they?

Even when nigerians are killing nigerians sef.

Boko haram is still there.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Mrs Non-naive, can we see it? Because right now, we haven't seen any. What we have now is narrations from Brown's friend. So if you are sure about a CCTV's video, I'd love to view it.

Did I tell you I work in the police department? So how can I produce the camera? If you can believe that a country like the US will not have CCTV cameras in any of it's cities in this present day, then you'd believe anything! Reason why our politicians keep messing with your head.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by redsun(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

The african americans that hates africans are just the same as yorubas that hates igbos and vice versa.They are nothing but pure ignorant mofos,but that does not mean all african americans,yorubas and igbos are like that.

Ignorant breeds hate and miseries and that is the core problem of rednecks and neonazis all over the world.They are tormented inside by their inherent ignorant and they show it in their evil and hateful actions.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
I'm not surprised that he was shot by a black guy.Blacks commit most gun violent in the states than any other race. I'm relieved it was a Black cop that shot him and not a white guy otherwise Racist Al sharpton and jesse jackson would've asked for his head. R.I.p dude but it was your kind that killed you.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
UnknownT: My President is Black
so also is my bum bum
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Did I tell you I work in the police department? So how can I produce the camera? If you can believe that a country like the US will not have CCTV cameras in any of it's cities in this present day, then you'd believe anything! Reason why our politicians keep messing with your head.
So why were you asking us for the video when we don't work in the Police department too? Do we look like cops to you? So how can we produce the camera? An unarmed teen was gunned down, and we ain't cops, yet you are asking us for the video?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
neohitler: I'm not surprised that he was shot by a black guy.Blacks commit most gun violent in the states than any other race. I'm relieved it was a Black cop that shot him and not a white guy otherwise Racist Al sharpton and jesse jackson would've asked for his head. R.I.p dude but it was your kind that killed you.

So the cop was black? Why are people saying he was white then? Pls where did you get this info from?

I'm seriously sick and tired of all this the-whole-world-against-black-people issues. I need to shut some people up once and for all!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: So why were you asking us for the video when we don't work in the Police department too? Do we look like cops to you? So how can we produce the camera? An unarmed teen was gunned down, and we ain't cops, yet you are asking us for the video?

I am saying that you should fvcking keep your conclusions to yourselves until solid proofs such as videos are presented?

You gerrit?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by thurpee(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is quite ridiculous!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by soulglo: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go

He was not wrestling with a cop. He was wrestling with a friend when the cop got to them.

I don't understand the looting and the burning down of businesses. It makes no sense.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
soulglo:

He was not wrestling with a cop. He was wrestling with a friend when the cop got to them.

I don't understand the looting and the burning down of businesses. It makes no sense.

More hints to explain the shooting. Not enough though but we are beginning to see this from a more objective point of view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.