Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78118 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't like how black people reason like wild animals sometimes,it really makes me sad . black cops Harass or even kill black people and no one says anything ,white cops harass or kill white people and no one says anything . if black people are really going to continue with this self pity

It's very sad indeed. Very!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Just one more word for you wanna-be. Your mentor, bless his soul, never said a trash word about his black mothers and sisters. Not even if his black brothers. If he had a problem with them, he corrected them. You may want to study more about him in your revered history books you are always boasting about. so that you can start looking more like a follower of the great Malcom X and not just a wanna-be.

Cheers!

Nah, Malcolm X told me to ride, and I'm going to ride till the wheels fall off. I'm a black man and it's black brotherhood forever.

And like he said again, "I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don't believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn't want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment."

So, basically that's how I ride...and for the black women who want to ride with us in "brotherhood" - they have to learn how to start doing the right things, by supporting black men. Respect is reciprocal! cool

Bring ya lips here, let me give you a kiss, Aunt Tomasina! wink
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by xp17(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
technophile: There are 3 sides of the story, maybe the boy was resisting arrest, sorry no mb to watch the videos. Can somebody explain to me what really happened?
the police usually have two guns, one with rubber ammo, while the other with life ammo. He could have use a pepper spray also , you know? You only kill if your life is in danger , but the officer life wasn't endangered, because he was was the one struggling with the black chap , while he was resisting . if he had left the black chap , situation would had returned to normal.

There were many ways the officer could have used to isolate the issue, killing wasn't part of it. This shows the officer lack professionalism.

The major problem roving round the black community, especially those situated in the suburbs is , they blame their misfortune on the white folks.
When a black folk does what's wrong, and white officer interrogate him/her, he/she would say "is it because I'm black" No! it because you are doing what is wrong.

We black are asking for too much, and what we are asking is to take away other races freedom, but that can't be given to us, because the bank of justice would not go bankrupt because of us. USA is the freest and the safest place that can accommodate our kind in the world.

Instead of making others feel guilty for what we did wrong, why not do the right things and get credit for a job well done? When a black man/officer kills a white folk, they don't read prejudicial meaning or protest for it, but we always document ours in the black book. But why?

My advice for black kids is , stay away from drugs, do what is right, possibly get some college and No one ll kill or harass you for doing what is right.

Different color, but one people.

RIP to the two black guys that were wrongly killed within the space of a month.

Eric Ganer and Mike Brown

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Diallo who was killed in 1999 ,lonely bastard still keeping a grudge,,,.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
It means his moral authority is questionable

Anacksunamun:

You are the one that have comprehension issues. Do you think I don't know Shymex and the way he talks down on Nigerians sometimes? Of course I do. When he's making some of his degrading posts on Nigerians, it peeves me. But it doesn't mean he ain't black or shouldn't speak out against injustice. Granted some of his posts are insultive to Nigerian ladies, what does his keeping mute over killing of Blacks indiscriminately got to do with this thread?

Are you trying to compare his VERBAL attacks on Nigerian girls (mind you, he doesn't attack ALL Black women) with the KILLING of an unarmed teen? What's the sense in that?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: Buddy, don't let this lady get your BP up. Just ignore her. She seems like she has something personal against you.

I know what's she unto.

She loves those opportunistic white folks in Nigeria, and she alludes to them staring at her all the time. grin

Anyway, I'm just trying to give her the negro wake up call - the same one Steven "Mr. Articulate" A. Smith got a few weeks, after a white woman got his ar.se suspended, despite apologising everywhere like a fool for something that wasn't even over-the-top like that. Yet the same Uncle Tom will never apologise to black folks.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun:

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
lafuria1:

A tv station in Germany , alright, the US media haven't reported anything yet.
The know the race of the cop because there was an eyewitness , if the eye witness is lying, let the police release the name of the cop.
This isn't about gun violence, it's about a law officer taking the law into his hands and killing an unarmed person.

Whites doesn't hate any race? Wow, that's interesting.
It's funny how blacks love to call whites racist but majority of successful black men and women are married to white folks.Like I said earlier white doesn't hate any race,we just look out for our own. So blacks should stop playing the victim's role when they are the biggest racist.They should be grateful White men brought them to America from Africa and stop whining like little kids.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1: It means his moral authority is questionable

Case closed!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
lastpage:
BIG NO! Thats not the point l was making!!
I will not even "insult you" 'cos l am very sure you are just trying to "form small-small intelligence" when it is obvious you cant even reason on small things like we are discussing here. shocked shocked
Now, without trying to repeat myself, this is the summary:
1.) before you accused someone of being a gang-member, you must HAVE/SHOW PROOF! That poster just made that wild assertion (for a dead man who could not even come out to speak for himself!) without offering ANY PROOF!
2.) The burden of proof is on the accuser, not for the "accused" to come up with proof to DENY the accusation.
In law, everyone is assumed INNOCENT (read: NOT a gang member),....... unless PROVED GUILTY with EVIDENCE.
For all intent and purposes, ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE about the boy does not show any relationship to him being a gang member .....
thus, we cannot assume he is a gang member!

Except you think studying and trying to better your life by going to college or walking with your babe on the street, to go greet your GrandMa and running away from the Police with your hands up in the air (surrender! Gang members carry gun and shoot at Police, not runaway in surrender) ...makes one a gang member!
BTW: I agree with the part about not "struggling" with an armed person, even if all you wanted to do was "get away" from unlawful arrest.
But this is the "Police" who are trained on weapons handling and good judgement ..... except they lose all those training "If they are White Police, and are dealing with Black people,... in Oyinbo-land".
Kapish now? shocked shocked undecided undecided
Lastpage!
Parting shot: Ask yourself this question: How many WHITE "UNARMED" MEN have been killed with as much as 30 BULLETS in one go?
What does the "use of 30-Bullets" on one person tell you? Just calm down and think about this question, please.

You should take your own advice.

This was the original post:

EnlightenedSoul: Apparently the kid is a gang member (Bloods), and eyewitness accounts are telling us that there was an altercation wherein the young man made a grab for the officers gun. Still, I'll reserve my judgement until all the facts are out & confirmed 100%.

Poster said she had heard the boy was a gang member but was reserving her judgement until she knew all the facts

This was your response:
lastpage:

Am sorry to say this, but you are a complete dolt! angry angry angry
How can you call him a gangster? have you even seen his picture at all? From his face you will know that this one is real "Omo Mummy"!
This guy was supposed to start college TWO DAYS before he was murdered.

One person decided to wait for all the facts to emerge before making an informed judgement. The other made an uninformed judgement based on LOOKS and an impending college admission

Can you honestly tell us who the dolt is here?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

I know what's she unto.

She loves those opportunistic white folks in Nigeria, and she alludes to them staring at her all the time. grin

Anyway, I'm just trying to give her the negro wake up call - the same one Steven "Mr. Articulate" A. Smith got a few weeks, after a white woman got his ar.se suspended, despite apologising everywhere like a fool for something that wasn't even over-the-top like that. Yet the same Uncle Tom will never apologise to black folks.
Like I said in one of my earlier posts, some of this people pontificating never steps outside of Nigeria and they can tell you how people in the West lives. They are very quick to call names and to me that's the end of discussion .

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaGoingHam(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon: You mean you all are here screaming blue murder when there is no single proof that the guy surrendered to the cop before he was shot?

did you hear that cops went door to door to collect video evidence?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1: It means his moral authority is questionable

Maybe, it is; but doesn't he deserve to speak out against the heartless killing of an unarmed teen?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
neohitler:
It's funny how blacks love to call whites racist but majority of successful black men and women are married to white folks.Like I said earlier white doesn't hate any race,we just look out for our own. So blacks should stop playing the victim's role when they are the biggest racist.They should be grateful White men brought them to America from Africa and stop whining like little kids.
Majority of successful blacks at least in U S are married to blacks. So where is the proof to your post.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ladygogo: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why are you all taking panadol for America's headache? undecided Let them deal with their issues abeg.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: Like I said in one of my earlier posts, some of this people pontificating never steps outside Nigeria and they can tell you how people in the West lives. They are very quick to call names and to me that's the end of discussion .

They don't understand the experience and most of them just run with what they read and see in the media. Some were even alluding to the guy being a gang member without knowing who he's.

When Harvard professor, Henry Gates, was profiled in his own house - I bet he was gang banging in there with books and research papers.

Once you're a black male, you're a suspect to the police, regardless of your status or how you look. Even the media is awash with stories of all kinds of black academics and professionals who have been profiled by the police, and how they still get profiled all the time.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lassb4: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sorry buh dont give a fk

Photoshoot:Yvonne Nelson
http://lassbsmall..com/

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Obama is mixed and waa raised by a white woman.
Funny it took a white woman to raise somebody blacks like to call the first black President.
And black women can't stop loving and worshipping a white woman's hair....hair hatted hooligans!

A true disciple of Tommy Sotomayor

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
All of you thinking that black guys are sweet, innocent, harmless people. I'm so sorry for you.

As a black African, you are safer living in the midst of white Americans than black Americans. You will be so shocked at what the average black guy has done before his 12th birthday! Most of them belong to one gang or the other who fight and bully other blacks. Plus they don't just send Africans. As for many of the black girls, choi!

Stay there!

Don't worry you won't understand until you go see things for yourself or if you have family and friends there.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Maybe, it is; but doesn't deserve to speak out against the heartless killing of an unarmed teen?

he has the right to speak. this is an online forum just as she also has the right to speak.

The issue is when you translate a struggle few Africans can relate with to all Africans in addition to his perceived contempt (real or not) for the same Africans

- this was made very clear by Nihilist. Aficans have issues they face and survival is critical for them.

The killing of Brown was tragic.. ditto the guy choked to death in NYC

Police brutality has no place in the modern era, especially one this needless

Tragic loss of life

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cctv and?

Cctv or not, People can only see what the police want you to see on there.

If the deceased's family has money or can raise money to hire a private investigator with death wish, then maybe they can get justice.
lafuria1:

It is the police who would produce the video, they control the CCTV, so far they haven't.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

They don't understand the experience and most of them just run with what they read and see in the media. Some were even alluding to the guy being a gang member without knowing who he's.

When Harvard professor, Henry Gates, was profiled in his own house - I bet he was gang banging in there with books and research papers.

Once you're a black male, you're a suspect to the police, regardless of your status or how you look. Even the media is awash with stories of all kinds of black academics and professionals who have been profiled by the police, and how they still get profiled all the time.

You have to understand that a lot of this people are so fascinated with the Western cultures and they get their facts from watching movies , BET, all this Reality Shows. They don't know that is not real life for people that live in the West. I visit Nigeria twice a year and I couldn't watch DSTV. It's just like I am in Chicago . That's why you see all this brainwashed ideas of them worshipping their white over lords. No matter what you say, you are not going to change their minds. When they are refused visas, that's their way to compesate for the visa refusals.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by soulglo: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon: All of you thinking that black guys are sweet, innocent, harmless people. I'm so sorry for you.

As a black African, you are safer living in the midst of white Americans than black Americans. You will be so shocked at what the average black guy has done before his 12th birthday! Most of them belong to one gang or the other who fight and bully other blacks. Plus they don't just send Africans. As for many of the black girls, choi!

Stay there!

Don't worry you won't understand until you go see things for yourself or if you have family and friends there.

What type of blacks do you surround yourself with? I don't have any ratchet black friends and certainly never lived close to a ghetto. I am truly shocked my these words. I don't want to call you ignorant but at the very least you are uninformed.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon: All of you thinking that black guys are sweet, innocent, harmless people. I'm so sorry for you.

Stay there!

Violence exists in the hearts of all humans, black or white

Do you have issues with black people or just AAs

Where did you get information backing this up

Are you aware you are recycling the same garbage spouted by conservative and racist forums

Are you aware that whites overshadow blacks in violent crimes by a factor of 3 to 1 yet blacks are incarcerated in larger number

Total as at 2011 (Offenses in the US) - 9,499,725

White - 6,578,133

Black - 2,697,539

American Indian or Alaskan Native - 142,422

Asian or Pacific Islander - 81,631

See FBI link for reference http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

he has the right to speak. this is an online forum just as she also has the right to speak.

The issue is when you translate a struggle few Africans can relate with to all Africans in addition to his perceived contempt (real or not) for the same Africans

- this was made very clear by Nihilist. Aficans have issues they face and survival is critical for them.

The killing of Brown was tragic.. ditto the guy choked to death in NYC

Police brutality has no place in the modern era, especially one this needless

Tragic loss of life

@Embolden, I never said she shouldn't speak. All I was saying is that she shouldn't be using some imaginary benchmark to judge when Shymex should or shouldn't speak. She's the one agitating for Shymex not to speak on this, not me saying she shouldn't speak on the matter of discourse.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2014

Stay there!

I am here and can absolutely tell you that you are wrong. All blacks are not criminals. I am a father of three beautiful girls and uncle to a black boy that is an honor student. Get off your high horse. It's like saying all Nigerian ladies are run girls. It's wrong. There are white, black, Hispanic, Chinese and so on criminals. This looks like self hatred.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
As for the cops-against-black-men rumour.

It's not as bad as that. At all. This is just the handiwork of oversensitive blacks.

In the US, if you live your life well, don't join gangs, don't go about with arms without license, mind your business, respect others, don't over-speed especially at night, etc. You are good to go. And if you are hard working, the sky will be your starting point. Yes, there will always be few bullies here and there but ain't nobody gonna turn you down at anywhere if you have what it takes. My younger brother is now a supervisor (after only 2 years) in one of the major mega departmental stores in the US. He's also one of the few blacks and one of the youngest (he's still a student) Why? because he's hardworking.

The most powerful couple in show business today what race are they?
The most successful athletes and sports men/women. The Williams sisters, NBA stars (those guys are practically worshiped!) what race are they?
The biggest music stars, what race are they?
Do you know how many supreme court judges, doctors, engineers that are black?
Do you know how many black graduates Harvard keeps producing?

I could go on and on. Black people really need to chill abeg. All thses things happen to all races, not just blacks. It's just a matter of being unlucky.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: I am here and can absolutely tell you that you are wrong. All blacks are not criminals. I am a father of three beautiful girls and uncle to a black boy that is an honor student. Get off you high horse. It's like saying all Nigerian ladies are run girls. It's wrong. There are white, black, Hispanic, Chinese and so on criminals. This looks like self hatred.

Did I say All? You see yasef?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2014

Stay there!

And you think ALL Whites are sweet, harmless and innocent people? The same Whites that engineered the selling of your forefathers? The same whites that put our fathers in chains and used them as beast of burdens? I'm sorry for you. So white men don't join gangs? Some posts deserves to be hidden. I can't believe you typed this post of yours. Where is the "sigh" button?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Did I say All? You see yasef?
with all due respect to you, do you live in U S ?. I ask because you know a lot about lives here.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Violence exists in the hearts of all humans, black or white

Do you have issues with black people or just AAs

Where did you get information backing this up

Are you aware you are recycling the same garbage spouted by conservative and racist forums

Are you aware that whites overshadow blacks in violent crimes by a factor of 3 to 1 yet blacks are incarcerated in larger number

Total as at 2011 (Offenses in the US) - 9,499,725

White - 6,578,133

Black - 2,697,539

American Indian or Alaskan Native - 142,422

Asian or Pacific Islander - 81,631

See FBI link for reference http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Don't get me wrong please. I never generalized. Besides, there are more whites than blacks there.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: And you think ALL Whites are sweet, harmless and innocent people? The same Whites that engineered the selling of your forefathers? The same whites that put our fathers in chains and used them as beast of burdens? I'm sorry for you. So white men don't join gangs? Some posts deserves to be hidden. I can't believe you typed this post of yours. Where is the "sigh" button?

Will you all stop quoting me wrongly?

Are you guys sure your heads are working fine? Where did I say ALL in my post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.